Green Wood Pack
Hello, If you were hoping to join us you came to the wrong place!

If you were interested in joining us please follow us to our NEW thread ^_^

http://landofwarautop.betaboard.net/

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Green Wood Pack
Hello, If you were hoping to join us you came to the wrong place!

If you were interested in joining us please follow us to our NEW thread ^_^

http://landofwarautop.betaboard.net/

Green Wood Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Forest

+11
Fell
Yuzuki
Daimon
Takoda
Kala
Zaylex/Keli
Feather
Nariyai
Kana
Tearla
Ordareesa
15 posters

Page 16 of 35 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 25 ... 35  Next

Go down

The Forest - Page 16 Empty Re: The Forest

Post  Feather Sun Dec 11, 2011 9:03 pm

Feather suddenly grew nervous, "I... Err... I wanted to ask you a question," she said quietly, lowering her head like a frightened pup.
Feather
Feather
Super Active

Wolf Information
Nickname(s): Fea

http://blueskiespack.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Ordareesa Sun Dec 11, 2011 9:04 pm

"Alot of dens, one that would make a Medicine den and nursery those are most important, in the summer there can be lot's of natural disasters, even though we sleep outside often it is very important we all have dens, also a small quiet dens, for Nari, shaman can get stressed easily so it's good for her to have a separate den. Oh and water"
Ordareesa
Ordareesa
Admin

Wolf Information
Nickname(s): Ord, Orda, Daree, Ree, Reesa

http://greenwoodpack.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Fell Sun Dec 11, 2011 9:16 pm

"Alot of dens, one that would make a Medicine den and nursery those are most important, in the summer there can be lot's of natural disasters, even though we sleep outside often it is very important we all have dens, also a small quiet dens, for Nari, shaman can get stressed easily so it's good for her to have a separate den. Oh and water" "How about that?" He asked, pointing to a shall dip in the forset floor, forming a bowl. There was a falling tree and some brambles guarding about three quarters of the bowl and a shallow stream running through the middle. There were several sets of holes in the ground, that looked quite deep from his vantage point. "Let`s go check it out!"
Fell
Fell
Active

Wolf Information
Nickname(s): Felly (ONLY REESA)

Back to top Go down

Post  Ordareesa Sun Dec 11, 2011 9:19 pm

The site looked quite promising "Okay!" Reesa padded after the black male.
Ordareesa
Ordareesa
Admin

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Zaylex/Keli Sun Dec 11, 2011 10:31 pm

Convel was slightly worried that Reesa would come back and yell at them, but he stayed where he was, giving Feather a reassuring nudge on the shoulder. "You don't have anything to be scared of asking me,", he said, looking at her. Takoda looked around, waiting.
Zaylex/Keli
Zaylex/Keli
Extreme Member

Wolf Information
Nickname(s): Possum, Convie

Back to top Go down

Post  Kana Mon Dec 12, 2011 12:22 am

Kana got up hearing Tear's voice calling for her. Her eye lids hung down partly over her eyes from lack of sleep. The dreams had come all night, no sleep not a drop. Kana yawned and said to her new mentor, "so *yawn* what are we doing to day?" She stretched and shook the leaves and dust from her fur. Her stomach growled as she didn't eat at all yesterday. "say, we should go hunting," she said sounding a bit stupid, that was what she was training to do. "Good Grief! Im hungry," kana muttered as her aching stomach let out another angry growl.
Kana
Kana
Extreme Member

Wolf Information
Nickname(s): ana (if your desperate)

Back to top Go down

Post  Feather Mon Dec 12, 2011 12:48 am

"Ok," Feather took a deep breath, "I know we have just met, but I think I love you." she sighed, relieved to get the weight off her shoulders.
Feather
Feather
Super Active

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Zaylex/Keli Mon Dec 12, 2011 1:03 am

"That's good, cause I think that I love you,", Convel said, grin wide.
Zaylex/Keli
Zaylex/Keli
Extreme Member

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Takoda Mon Dec 12, 2011 1:19 am

"Great," Koda muttered ,"now she will be done her training before me." Grumpily, the brute walked over to the boar, ripped off a chunk of meat and began gnawing at the hide, 'Feather,' he thought, 'Reesa wouldn't mind, would she?' the male asked himself, walking over to Convel and Feather, "Er, Feather," he said akwardly, "Could you talk to Reesa for me? I kinda... wanna be your apprentice."
Takoda
Takoda

http://blueskiespack.canadian-forum.com and http://greenwoodpack.foru

Back to top Go down

Post  Fell Mon Dec 12, 2011 12:09 pm

Fell bounded into the clearing, checking out everything. "Hey, look, the water's fresh!" he yelled back to Reesa.
Fell
Fell
Active

Wolf Information
Nickname(s): Felly (ONLY REESA)

Back to top Go down

Post  Kana Mon Dec 12, 2011 8:30 pm

Kana noticed the bore over at the side of the clearing looking back at Tear "looks like we don't need to go hunting for a wile," she said smiling. She raced over to the bore and tore into its rough hide. The taste was bland and rough but Kana didn't care all she wanted was something to eat. Swallowing a few more bits before racing back over to Tear. "sorry," She said her energy boosting up a bit from her breakfast. "lets go!" She turned and walked out of the den sight with Tear behind her. "Where should we practice hunting?" She asked as the walked through the forest.
Kana
Kana
Extreme Member

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Tearla Mon Dec 12, 2011 8:43 pm

"Hmm, I was thinking Slumber Forest (Check Map), the squirrels are fat so they can be easy to catch" She replied jumping after her apprentice.
Tearla
Tearla
Starter

Wolf Information
Nickname(s): Tear

Back to top Go down

Post  Feather Mon Dec 12, 2011 8:58 pm

Feather felt herself blush, "Good, sooo, what now?" she said, before hearing Koda, "Yes, of course," the healer answered the apprentice, turning back to the grey brute, she licked his cheek with haste, "I have to go, I have work to do.
Feather
Feather
Super Active

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Kana Mon Dec 12, 2011 9:44 pm

"Hmm, I was thinking Slumber Forest the squirrels are fat so they can be easy to catch"
Kana smiled, "that will be great!" she replied, "Im not that fast yet to catch a 'normal squrrel' (or one thats not fat)," She smiled and slowed to a calm walk next to her mentor. They continued walking through the forest to Slumber Forest.
Kana
Kana
Extreme Member

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Kala Mon Dec 12, 2011 10:11 pm

Kala carefully skirted the edge of the territory, trying to find something to disguise her scent, she knew she smelled like the pack. In her haste she didn't notice Reesa until she ran into her. "Oh, no, I'm sorry," She said, knowing there was nothing she could do about her scent now. She sat and awaited her verdict.
Kala
Kala

Wolf Information
Nickname(s): Kay

Back to top Go down

Post  Feather Mon Dec 12, 2011 10:25 pm

Feather set off, looking for Ordareesa, stalking the alphas scent she found her, confronting Kala and it looked serious, the healer was downwind and behind bushes, so she sat and watched.
Feather
Feather
Super Active

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Zaylex/Keli Mon Dec 12, 2011 10:30 pm

"Yeah, awkward...", Convel sighed as he looked at the broken bramble wall that surrounded the den area. "So, Kala is out betraying us, Kana ands Tearla are training to hunt, and Haloes and Feather are away. Oh, and don't forget Ordareesa and the lone. They are out finding territory for summer. And here I am-not fighting, not getting food for us, not even scouting- here I am setting the walls with dirt. I need to be out of here- fighting, hunting, with Feather, something..." muttered Convel after all the wolves were out if earshot and he had gotten some mud in his paw and smothered it onto the wall. After a little while, Convel begun to hum while he patted the mud onto the wall and watched it harden to stone. And then, Convel began to sing a little bit. Which led to him actually pronouncing, not simply mumbling, the words. It was a song that his best friend had learned from her mother.
" I can see us in your eyes No need to think it twice Like it was always meant to be You and me And there are times when everything is a mess But nothing is to confess Like when two stars collide
Love is on fire A burning heart As if I have known it from the start It was love at first sight No matter of time That I will make you mine"
Convel actually had somewhat of a nice singing voice. His sound cracked at high notes, and struggled for lows, but the tune was alright. Convel stopped once about half the wall was done, panting in the sun. He ate a leg if the boar, and laid down in the shade of a willow, blending in with the grey of the trunk. The brute fell asleep, tired after having muddy paw after muddy paw being rubbed against a bramble pad, and the mud had hardened onto his paws, the brambles cutting the pads.

(SINGING!)
Zaylex/Keli
Zaylex/Keli
Extreme Member

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Feather Tue Dec 13, 2011 2:09 am

Still crouchingg ilently by the bush, Fea knew that nothng good was about to happen, she could smell the anger coming off of Reesa and she couldn't tell if it was feather or kala who had the fear scent, 'Reesa, don't hurt her.' she begged silently, adjusting her weight so that she was in a comfortable position.
Feather
Feather
Super Active

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Ordareesa Tue Dec 13, 2011 1:59 pm

(Hem hem, Right now Reesa is coming back from the summer territory with Fell, And Kala is in Mist Mint Valley with Diablo, the last posts are completely random)
Ordareesa
Ordareesa
Admin

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Kala Tue Dec 13, 2011 3:21 pm

(acutally, on page 26. i came nack... Razz)
Kala
Kala

Wolf Information
Nickname(s): Kay

Back to top Go down

Post  Feather Tue Dec 13, 2011 3:31 pm

(the new posts are on topic, ur confused. tongue "
Feather
Feather
Super Active

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Ordareesa Tue Dec 13, 2011 4:10 pm

(oops)

Reesa stared at her, what she thought most loyal pack mate. "Why?" she stammered, 'She smells like those wolves, the blood thirsty wolves!' Reesa stared wide-eyed at her old friend, "Can love be that strong? Strong enough to be betray your own pack?" Reesa question quietly. Kala, her own pack mate who gotten lost in a snow storm, who had to find a pack and a new life, all she worked for, she just threw it away for love! "I'm sorry, you are now treated as a threat to the pack! You are now an enemy! On my territory!" Reesa bared her fangs at her old buddy. Reesa jumped up at the white fae with a slighter darker pelt then her own. Reesa couldn't bare to fight her for along time so she wanted to finish her and forget about it quickly, Ree turned and jumped onto her shoulders, pushing her to the ground and biting into her windpipe. "I'm sorry..."
Ordareesa
Ordareesa
Admin

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Zaylex/Keli Tue Dec 13, 2011 4:26 pm

Convel awoke in heat of the sun. For a moment he thought he was back in the heat of his burning camp. But he realized he had accidentally kicked around on the ground, into the sun. His left foreleg was bleeding a bit after being scraped against the rocky ground. He grey male licked the blood of his leg and went off in search of something that let him put off fixing the other half of the wall. What the brute did not expect was a place on a rocky cliff, about 10 feet in the air near Ordareesa and Kala, laying back a ways so that they could not see him, yet able to hear everything. As the leader killed the committed treason, Convel jumped. As he fell, he continued thinking, 'God, why do you givens stupid ideas?' Until he hit the ground on a bush, only a couple new scratches on his body. "Ma'am, may I suggest that we hit them before they attack us? If words are powerful to get one of our own to join them, it may be dangerous to let them stay.", he sad, looking at the dead half-pack-mate.
Zaylex/Keli
Zaylex/Keli
Extreme Member

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Ordareesa Tue Dec 13, 2011 8:44 pm

Reesa was angry, REALLY angry, what had she done? She knew if she hadn't done anything it would have been worse. "You're my warrior, you and Fell figure something out! Ask Daiya to help! Get Tear and Kana to hunt, once they're done get Tear to do some more training with Kana, close to camp! You train Koda, He can't decide if he will be a Warrior or not, he will complete his training and if he still wants to be a Healer than after he can continue his apprenticeship! I can't have apprentices running around now, we need them to finish training, ask Nari to help with anything make sure Yuzuki is with Fea!" Reesa continued to bark orders. "NOW" after he had gone Reesa touched noses with the fae that died only recently "Love can kill you sometimes" she murmured in her ear.

(PUN >_<)
Ordareesa
Ordareesa
Admin

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Feather Tue Dec 13, 2011 8:55 pm

Feather was breathing hard, but silently, the red fae turned and ran, not in any direction, just running, far far away, 'Kala was my friend,' she thought to herself, before suddenly stopping, "I will respect her, then she won't kill me too!" she whispered to nobody, turning back and running in the direction of the camp, killing a squirrel on the way, "I won't tell anybody, ever." she said, "no even Convel."
Feather
Feather
Super Active

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 35 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 25 ... 35  Next