Green Wood Pack
Hello, If you were hoping to join us you came to the wrong place!

If you were interested in joining us please follow us to our NEW thread ^_^

http://landofwarautop.betaboard.net/

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Green Wood Pack
Hello, If you were hoping to join us you came to the wrong place!

If you were interested in joining us please follow us to our NEW thread ^_^

http://landofwarautop.betaboard.net/

Green Wood Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Forest

+11
Fell
Yuzuki
Daimon
Takoda
Kala
Zaylex/Keli
Feather
Nariyai
Kana
Tearla
Ordareesa
15 posters

Page 9 of 35 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 22 ... 35  Next

Go down

The Forest - Page 9 Empty Re: The Forest

Post  Kala Sun Dec 04, 2011 12:46 am

Kala watched Zuzu prance around her. 'What a cutie,' She thought before literally rolling on the forest floor in laughter. The she remembered Wynd and Reesa and got up, not looking at the alpha. "I"m sorry." She said respectfully, and sadly. "May I finish the patrol?"
Kala
Kala

Wolf Information
Nickname(s): Kay

Back to top Go down

Post  Yuzuki Sun Dec 04, 2011 3:10 am

The eager and overly ambitious pup jumped at the chance to show off and literaly jumped with excitement."please oh please please please please can i come with you i a really good rfighter see look." the pup snarlered grrrrawr ruff ruff he barked in his high pitch voice. he was pretty sure he could fight off any wolf that was out there.he jumped up over and over mostly so he could look the two full grown wolves in the eyes."raw raw rawf" he continued to try and impress them. Razz
Yuzuki
Yuzuki
Starter

Wolf Information
Nickname(s): zuzu/uki/kii

Back to top Go down

Post  Zaylex/Keli Sun Dec 04, 2011 6:24 am

Convel padded to his sister. He had been watching her, making sure she was ok. E resented her irth- it had been hers in which Mum died. But Mum had wanted the brute to take care or who he could. One of the pups had been a runt- she didn't survive the first day. His little brother had died while crossing the road on a dare. The other ones Convel simply forgot. His sister, the one his age, was still alive. So was his favorite brother. However, his other nest-mates -that was what his mother called them - were dead or dispersed. Convel sighed. "Well, we don't want to risk another attack. By the way," he said, turning to Reesa, "Im Convel. I will fight with you if you allow it. I am very smiled at fighting."
Zaylex/Keli
Zaylex/Keli
Extreme Member

Wolf Information
Nickname(s): Possum, Convie

Back to top Go down

Post  Kana Sun Dec 04, 2011 11:09 am

Kana looked up at Convle. That was his name, a very familiar name. Kana felt like she new this wolf, but how could she remember at a moment like this. She had been a way from her old pack for quiet a few moon cycles. When she looked over at Convle something just fit right into place. He looked like her father, Hark or what she could remember of her father. Kana shook the thoughts away right now they needed to focus. There was a dead wolf hear, a dead pack member. Kana turned to Reesa who like Kala was watching the pup. "Reesa, should I, go tell the pack of our loss," only feather, Kala, Ressa, she and now Convle new about Wynds death. She waited for an answer wile watching the new pup.
Kana
Kana
Extreme Member

Wolf Information
Nickname(s): ana (if your desperate)

Back to top Go down

Post  Ordareesa Sun Dec 04, 2011 1:30 pm

"Kala please finish the patrol, just be careful, I want to take....Zuzu back to camp and as well as bury... her" Reesa felt a tear drizzle down her muzzle "No!" she thought "If they see weakness in me they might start to panic!" Reesa lifted Wynd by her scruff "han e uf thumb hep?" what he meant to say was "Can I have some help"
Ordareesa
Ordareesa
Admin

Wolf Information
Nickname(s): Ord, Orda, Daree, Ree, Reesa

http://greenwoodpack.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Nariyai Sun Dec 04, 2011 2:44 pm

Nari had been silently mourning for Wynd behind the other wolves. Now she walked over, and stood beside Reesa. Leaning down, she pushed Wynd's body onto her back, and then stood slowly, trying not to drop her. She looked at Reesa. "Where?"
Nariyai
Nariyai
Location : I'm just a figment of your imagination, so I'm basically everywhere 0_0

Wolf Information
Nickname(s): Nari, Ariya

Back to top Go down

Post  Ordareesa Sun Dec 04, 2011 4:13 pm

"Er...." Reesa had not thought of the question yet but Reesa remained calm "I would like to bring her to the edge of the camp in between the healers den and the apprentices den, she will always be with both the healers and she will help Kana with her training as she will always walk beside her."
Ordareesa
Ordareesa
Admin

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Yuzuki Sun Dec 04, 2011 4:31 pm

the young brute felt sadness for the pack but was still so eager to be helpful."please may i help. i am very stronge and i can dig fast see watch."he bagan to dig a small whole with his small paws.
Yuzuki
Yuzuki
Starter

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Ordareesa Sun Dec 04, 2011 4:54 pm

(I will post later)

Hey, I wouldn't be so quick to call yourself a brute :p

And yes you can help, please go through all your posts and check your spelling and grammer and I think you spelt a few words wrong over there (Inside joke)
Ordareesa
Ordareesa
Admin

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Kana Sun Dec 04, 2011 5:04 pm

Kana nodded and watched Nari ad Reesa pick up the body. Kana felt compelled to go with them and she followed behind as they made there way slowly to camp. As they walked to camp she wondered who would be her next mentor. It seemed curl to replace Wynd but if she didn't have a mentor how was she suppose to learn. Kana also remembered Convle. She turned around and motioned with her head for him to follow. Reesa wouldn't mind they needed all the help they could get to fight of these wolves.
Kana
Kana
Extreme Member

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Yuzuki Sun Dec 04, 2011 5:22 pm

The pup rushed behind them trying to keep up talking endlessly not noticing the fact that every one was busy and paid no attention to him, but non the less he didn't stopped talking.
Yuzuki
Yuzuki
Starter

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Kala Sun Dec 04, 2011 5:40 pm

Kay trotted slowly away from the pack, planning on going in a big circle around the yet to be established territory. She was worried about meeting the other wolves, but knew she could handle herself well enough. She stopped and sniffed, all around her was the same rusty smell that had been all over Wynd. "Oh crap."
(We are allowed to swear, minimally, right?)
Kala
Kala

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Yuzuki Sun Dec 04, 2011 7:40 pm

The young pup jumped ahead to where Reesa was walking and began blabbing as he had been for the last ten minutes but this time hoping he would get someone to listen. "Hello Reesa! Can I help? I am a strong brute! see look!!!!!!" he picked up a largish stick that he could barely pull along, he dragged it up to Reesa show how strong he was. Yuzuki was pretty sure he was a big brute already. Razz
Yuzuki
Yuzuki
Starter

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Zaylex/Keli Sun Dec 04, 2011 10:35 pm

(I think so, no one seemed to mind when I used Hell as a word.)
Convel followed his little sister. "You have absolutely no idea who I am, do you? Well, little sis, you are looking at what you haven't seen in about six months. Convel, you know, just the big bro that someone felt like leaving without warning. ", Convel gave a slight glare to his sister, but nuzzled her shoulder. The gray brute looked at his black claws, and thought, 'I can fight later. Or now. Probably now. But, then again... yeah, right after I talk.' He licked his chops. The male had gotten his maternal grandmother's black fangs. He looked at the pup. Convel remembered when he was six months old, finally ready for a mentor. Very eager, and... bouncy. His sister had been a scout's apprentice, and his brother had been a hunter's. The rest, Convel had simply forgotten. His mentor had been an odd yellow- not golden, yellow- and had some odd black markings. Convel could remember the pride in his mentor's voice when he was able to pin a bigger pup- even though there weren't to many bigger pups then Convel had been.
Zaylex/Keli
Zaylex/Keli
Extreme Member

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Kana Mon Dec 05, 2011 12:17 am

"You have absolutely no idea who I am, do you? Well, little sis, you are looking at what you haven't seen in about six months. Convel, you know, just the big bro that someone felt like leaving without warning. "Convel gave a slight glare to his sister, but nuzzled her shoulder.
Memories flooded back into Kanas mind. Her older brother thats how Convle was, the older brother who never really noticed her and who she never really noticed. He was a whole year older then her. Kan looked at her older brother then smiled, "I didn't leave on my own decision," she said trying not to remember the nigh when she got separated from her pack. "I got lost ok, lost in that.. fire that came through our territory. When I went back to camp the next day every one was gone." She looked at her brother. How was it that she didn't recognize him at first. That face was so familiar, Convle look just like his father. Kana shiver she hated thinking of her father. Kana sat down under a tree it was all too much for her to take in, Wynds death, needing a new mentor, were to burry Wynd's body, the pup, HER BROTHER. Kana didn't know what to think She raced a head and in to the clearing. Speeding forward she ran into the apprentice den and lie down. Having no other apprentices made the den quiet this is were Kana could think. The young fae lay down and put her head on her paws "What to do first." She thought. She got up and peered out of the den. "Wynd come first," she through "then I can talk to Convle." She walked to the clearing opening and waited for Reesa and Nari to come to camp with Wynds body.
Kana
Kana
Extreme Member

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Kala Mon Dec 05, 2011 7:37 pm

"Reesa would have wanted me to find out where they were if I knew they'd been here." Kay breathed in the scent, trying to figure out where it was coming from. It was thickest over by a bush, so she started to track it, following it towards the edge of the territory. She stopped. The rusty scent was much stronger, newer, here. She crept forward and the wind changed. 'Wolves!'
Kala
Kala

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Ordareesa Mon Dec 05, 2011 7:51 pm

(Minimal swearing is allowed, Hell, Crap, Damn etc. I don't even count them as swear words :p)
Ordareesa
Ordareesa
Admin

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Kala Mon Dec 05, 2011 7:52 pm

(OK!)
Kala
Kala

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Zaylex/Keli Mon Dec 05, 2011 8:07 pm

"I suppose I will fight for us...", Convel said. He barked to Kala, "C'mon, then, we can get on the frontline!" And loped to mist mint with her following.
Zaylex/Keli
Zaylex/Keli
Extreme Member

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Feather Mon Dec 05, 2011 8:10 pm

Feather pushed between the little brute and Reesa, "You are a very strong brute," she stated, "But I need your help with something, do you think you could come? Its a job that only a super strong wolf can do, are you good at jumping?" Fea wanted Ree to have some time with the pack, to grieve, so she took the little wolf and sat, looking at him, thinking of what she 'needed' him to do.
Feather
Feather
Super Active

Wolf Information
Nickname(s): Fea

http://blueskiespack.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Kala Mon Dec 05, 2011 8:32 pm

Kay watched Convel run away, he obviously thought she was following him. 'I had thought I was doing this alone... but what a smartie..' She thought fondly. She silently turned and stalked along the edge of the trees.

Last edited by Kala on Mon Dec 05, 2011 8:32 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Spelling)
Kala
Kala

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Ordareesa Mon Dec 05, 2011 8:40 pm

"HEY, Get back here!" Reesa stared at the new wolf Convel, is what Kana had said "Yes, I see you seem trust worthy" Reesa eyed the wolf with narrow slits "You are part of my pack, hi there, never seen you before, hey why don't you go fight in the front line with us" She mimicked the words that never happened "I said that did I not? It's not like I don't want you out there though. Hey you just got here, you must be tired, go eat" Reesa pointed her snout to a lump of food "A big brute like you will need it, right Convel?" with a wink, Reesa repeated the word Kana used.

Last edited by Ordareesa on Tue Aug 20, 2013 9:42 am; edited 1 time in total
Ordareesa
Ordareesa
Admin

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Yuzuki Mon Dec 05, 2011 8:57 pm

the small pup barked at fea eagerly"hey you said you needed help so what is it i cant wait here all day my pack needs me, you see we have just lost a valued member of our pack. if you havent noticed we are kind of grieving here. Twisted Evil well if you dont tell me soon i am going to have to leave" he spoke asthough he was a wise elder and had been a part of this pack for alot longer than fea or at least more than 15 mintues.

Last edited by Yuzuki on Mon Dec 05, 2011 9:00 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : reesa)
Yuzuki
Yuzuki
Starter

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Feather Mon Dec 05, 2011 9:16 pm

"Alright youngster, come with me," Feather laughed softly, leading the pup over to the medicine den, "you see all those rocks up there? I need you to get them and make circles around the moss dens." she said, the rocks weren't to high, not high enough to hurt if you fell, and the taqsk would keep him occupied for a while.
Feather
Feather
Super Active

Wolf Information
Nickname(s): Fea

http://blueskiespack.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Yuzuki Mon Dec 05, 2011 9:22 pm

he laughed"that is your job peice of cake." he began to work it was alot harder than it looked
Yuzuki
Yuzuki
Starter

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 35 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 22 ... 35  Next