Green Wood Pack
Hello, If you were hoping to join us you came to the wrong place!

If you were interested in joining us please follow us to our NEW thread ^_^

http://landofwarautop.betaboard.net/

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Green Wood Pack
Hello, If you were hoping to join us you came to the wrong place!

If you were interested in joining us please follow us to our NEW thread ^_^

http://landofwarautop.betaboard.net/

Green Wood Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Forest

+11
Fell
Yuzuki
Daimon
Takoda
Kala
Zaylex/Keli
Feather
Nariyai
Kana
Tearla
Ordareesa
15 posters

Page 25 of 35 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 30 ... 35  Next

Go down

The Forest - Page 25 Empty Re: The Forest

Post  Zaylex/Keli Mon Dec 26, 2011 2:03 am

(... so, Arhraithw magically stayed alive when Convel killed her? Freakki magic.)
Zaylex/Keli
Zaylex/Keli
Extreme Member

Wolf Information
Nickname(s): Possum, Convie

Back to top Go down

Post  Feather Mon Dec 26, 2011 3:54 am

Feather tensed as Reesa stuck her head in the healers den, "all clear Ree? Can we come out?" the healer didn't wait, "come on out Zuzu, it's alright, they're gone." the fae sighed to the pup, who was still hiding in the crevice where she had placed him. "I will go and check the pack then, you first." Fea insisted to her leader, bundling up leaves for various cuts and wounds. "Come here Ree, that's an order from your healer." she said firmly. Fea sniffed her alphess and found only a few scratches and minor bruises, "your fine, here eat this for the stress though." she handed Ordareesa some thyme leaves mixed with a few poppy seeds. "Well I'm off to check the damage, make sure Zuzu is alright and give him these when he wakes," she passed her alphess the same mixture only with fewer amounts beofre moving on and out of the cave.

(MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!!!!!)
Feather
Feather
Super Active

Wolf Information
Nickname(s): Fea

http://blueskiespack.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Zaylex/Keli Mon Dec 26, 2011 11:04 pm

Convel slipped out before Feather got to him. Silently, the brute loped away. Soon, he hit the river. There, the grey slipped into thought. He should have fought more, and harder. He shouldn't have gotten them lost- they would've been there to help. They could'vehurt Feather, because Convel had been stupid enough to make the first move, and gotten himself knocked out. He should've been there to fight. They could've gotten killed, because Convel had gotten Feather and him lost, and Ordareesa had sent out a patrol. Because of him. He could've gotten the patrol killed. If he had just stayed still and tried to make a plan, they wouldn't have gotten so hurt. If he hadn't been so stupid. Convel started to think more about the future. He hoped to have a family, pups, Feather, Kana, and so on. He wanted to be able to grow up long enough to tell tales of the battle with Feather to the pups and apprentices, in the elders den. He wanted to know that he had Feather beside him at night when he was sleeping. The male started to think about himself. Why should Feather stay with him? Here he was, sarcastic, over-protective, and a fighter. Then there she was, practical, loyal, and a healer. Two opposites. What was that human thing? Oh, yeah, an odd number- AKA a negative, like him -and an even number- AKA a positive, like Feather -, when added together, made another odd number. But when two numbers of the same type, AKA an even and an even, were added together, they made another even. Another positive. A positive answer.
Zaylex/Keli
Zaylex/Keli
Extreme Member

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Feather Tue Dec 27, 2011 2:55 am

After Feather had tended to all the wolves and wounds that she knew of in the camp, she began looking around. 'Nari, Kana, Koda, Ree, Zuki, Fell, Daiya, Tear,' she listed off the names of the wolves she had helped. 'One more, one more! who was it?!' she screamed silently. "Ree? No Kana? No, Koda? No, Convel?" she paused in her muttering, "No. No no no!" she raced around the camp, "Convel?!" she called for him, "Ree, I've checked everyone, I'm going out!" she tried to stay calm. The healer put her nose to the ground and ran after his scent. The red fae finally found her mate, silently thanking the heavens she ran to him, still silent, and burrowed into his thick grey fur whimpering, "never again, never leave me." over and over, crying into his fur. The fear she had felt was real, not only at losing him, but also at what she had felt earlier, the feeling in her stomach, of great worry but great happiness, "I love you." she whispered, and meaning it more than ever before.
Feather
Feather
Super Active

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Zaylex/Keli Tue Dec 27, 2011 6:50 am

Convel hadn't expected to be found, but he had wanted to be found. Convel wrapped a paw around Few.Fea (wolfy hug?) And kept her tight, letting the she wolf cry into his chest. He looked down at her. "I'm sorry, love, I just didn't want to stay with all the blood and death. I love you, too.", the male licked his mate's cheek reassuringly.
Zaylex/Keli
Zaylex/Keli
Extreme Member

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Ordareesa Tue Dec 27, 2011 4:59 pm

(Fea, You didn't help Tear, she died in battle because she refused to waste your time on her)

Reesa stared in horror, only a tail length away... there it was, her best friend, not moving "NOOOOOOOOO! THIS WAS TO MUCH OF A SACRIFICE, NOOOO!!!" The she wolf jumped beside her lost companion. Ree licked and licked till there wasn't a drop of blood left on her pelt, there it was... a long gash running from her lower back all the way up her neck and across her tear shaped marking under her eye. "Tear? I can't do this without you!"
Ordareesa
Ordareesa
Admin

Wolf Information
Nickname(s): Ord, Orda, Daree, Ree, Reesa

http://greenwoodpack.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Fell Tue Dec 27, 2011 5:11 pm

Fell walked over to Reesa. "She'll still be here, you know," He said, knowing that she wouldn't believe him. "She'll send you dreams, that's what happened when my parents died." He hadn't actually got many dreams, they had told him what had really happened through them. "And I can help, if you'd like." He tried to console her. He didn't know if he was helping or not, but he wrapped his tail around hers. "I didn't know her."
Fell
Fell
Active

Wolf Information
Nickname(s): Felly (ONLY REESA)

Back to top Go down

Post  Ordareesa Tue Dec 27, 2011 6:42 pm

"She was my first member... My first friend that could stay with me... She wasn't really my hunter... She was my beta..." Reesa's fur laid down on her neck, She sucked in the comfort of Fell, Just a moment..." Reesa jumped up onto her high rock and looked down to her fellow pack mates "All old enough and well please join me for a pack meeting." Once the group was in the clearing "We have won our battle, many were killed or severely injured, the have fled to the outermost, WE WILL NEVER SEE THEM AGAIN IN OUR TERRITORY, It is ours! This pack is still here today because each individual here has undivided loyalty, here, amongst the trees, in the Green Woods! This is our land! We have succeeded to defend it!" Reesa waited for the cheering to end before continuing "We have made a sacrifice... Tonight we will sit vigil for Tearla! Tear may your spirit find its way to the valley of stars!" Ree lifted her head and howled her song of goodbye.

My heart is sunk and moist is eye,
As nothing is more painful than the last good-bye.
I don’t remember feeling this empty
Don’t remember me being so angry
This is my last goodbye
These two words would change my life forever,
As a life without you, I thought never.

Reesa opened her eyes, lowered her head "Takoda, I saw you fight out there, you have made an excellent warrior, you fight to protect the ones you love" Ree winced at Kana "...Takoda, congratulations, I now deem you Warrior of the Green Wood Pack. You have rightfully earned your spot in the warriors den, you cannot go back to the apprentice den, but I'm sure you can go into the medicine den... Feather? Will you accept Takoda as you apprentice?"

Ordareesa
Ordareesa
Admin

Wolf Information
Nickname(s): Ord, Orda, Daree, Ree, Reesa

http://greenwoodpack.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Zaylex/Keli Tue Dec 27, 2011 7:08 pm

Convel could hear the cheering, but he flattened his ears back. He didn't want to go back yet. It was bloody, grass stained red. Heh, funny that the fighter didn't want to go to the battleground when it was safe. The male licked Feather's forehead. "I won't leave you. I'll still be with you, even if you don't want me."
Zaylex/Keli
Zaylex/Keli
Extreme Member

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Feather Tue Dec 27, 2011 10:34 pm

(Feather isn't in the clearing, shes by the stream with Convel.)

Feather licked Convels cheek and whispered, "stay as long as you like, so long as you're alive, thats all I need to know." befor heading back to camp. The healer arrived just in time to hear Reesa ask her to take on Takoda, she dipped her head in thanks and answered solemny, "Yes." Then, she walked over to Tear, "you were to strong to let me help you, and now you have gone. May you live on forever in the Valley Of Stars." she whispered to the dead wolf. Feather walked over to the healers den, grabbing a mouthful of lavender and mint leaves, she began rubbing them in Tearla's fur, the gash in her side was cleaned and the lost wolf was placed in the center of the camp as though she were sleeping under the stars.
Feather
Feather
Super Active

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Takoda Tue Dec 27, 2011 10:37 pm

Koda tried to hold back the joy welling up inside of him. The brute dipped his head in respect and said, "thank yoiu. I do not take this honor lightly, I wil serve as best I can." Takoda hadn't even had a mentor, but his skills from his parents had gotten him a rank in this pack. For that he was endlessy thankful, he loped over to Feathers den and helped her in Tears preparation for the valley of stars.
Takoda
Takoda

http://blueskiespack.canadian-forum.com and http://greenwoodpack.foru

Back to top Go down

Post  Zaylex/Keli Wed Dec 28, 2011 12:09 am

Convel followed her back. Fortunately for him, it wasn't anyone who he knew. It may have been quite selfish, but Convel would rather the dead wolf be a wolf he had no real relationship with, then someone like Kana or Feather.
Zaylex/Keli
Zaylex/Keli
Extreme Member

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Feather Wed Dec 28, 2011 12:54 am

Fea paid no attention to anyone around her, occasionally giving directions to her new apprentice, but that was it. "Make sure to get all the red out," or, "like this, be gentle with her." was all she really said the whole time. Convel walked into camp after her and the healer sighed, "you didn't have to come home if you didn't want to.: she whispered to him as she walked by, "but I might have to talk to you about something rather important." she looked around, "meet me by the stream at sundown." she finished, making sure nobody else could hear her.
Feather
Feather
Super Active

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Zaylex/Keli Wed Dec 28, 2011 1:01 am

Convel didn't say anything, but nodded. He felt small again, like a pup, looking at his mother's cold body. He had followed Feather back to the den because of his childish fears- he was still worried one would come back, and he wouldn't be there in time.
Zaylex/Keli
Zaylex/Keli
Extreme Member

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Feather Wed Dec 28, 2011 1:30 am

By the time the dead wolf was ready for vigil, the sun was nearly on the horizon. Fea gave Koda some brief instructions on Tearla's burial just in case she wasn't back in time. Then the fae trotted off into the woods, stopping by the stream and waiting, going over what she would say in her head, 'I have been feeling strange lately, and I think I may talk to Nari about it, but, I think, Convel, that you may be about to become...' she cut her thoughts short and sat waiting, still feeling strange and nervous, about two things, one was telling him and the other was what she would be telling him about. "Time to find out if you're really faithful." whispered the young fae into the wind.
Feather
Feather
Super Active

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Zaylex/Keli Wed Dec 28, 2011 1:38 am

Convel glanced at the setting sun, and slipped once again to the stream. He saw his mate waiting for him. The brute licked her cheek, and asked, "you wanted to talk?"
Zaylex/Keli
Zaylex/Keli
Extreme Member

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Feather Wed Dec 28, 2011 1:44 am

Feather took a deep breath and tried to remember what she had practiced, "Well," she breathed, "Convel, I... I think I am going to see Nari, because... Well, I want to know if we should have pups, if it would be good for the pack. I want you to be a father." she sighed, this was not what she had wanted to say, but it was the best she could do at the time.
Feather
Feather
Super Active

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Zaylex/Keli Wed Dec 28, 2011 1:53 am

Convel grinned. Then he lost his smile and asked, "Do you think that you may be, you know, pregnant?"
P
Zaylex/Keli
Zaylex/Keli
Extreme Member

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Feather Wed Dec 28, 2011 1:56 am

Feather gasped, "Why?" she asked in shock, "do you- do you think I am? I mean, maybe. I might be." she sighed, "Yes, I think I am." she spoke with utter shame, "Please don't be angry." she begged the brute. "I never meant to be."
Feather
Feather
Super Active

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Zaylex/Keli Wed Dec 28, 2011 2:06 am

"What? I it is wonderful! I mean, I'm a bit worried about the pack, but I don't care what they think. I just hope you would be- are -as happy as I am," he reassured his mate.
Zaylex/Keli
Zaylex/Keli
Extreme Member

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Feather Wed Dec 28, 2011 2:11 am

"I'm happy, much happier than anyone could imagine. But I'm scared too, Convel, what if I don't raise them? What if Reesa doesn't want them, she can kill them all and there won't be anything we can do about it." she moaned, "lets go home, Tearla needs to have her vigil and I need to talk to Nari and Reesa.
Feather
Feather
Super Active

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Zaylex/Keli Wed Dec 28, 2011 2:17 am

Convel snarled at the thought. "I wouldn't let her. She would have to make some decision, sometime before they are born, and she would have to tell us. She can't just wake up one day and say, 'I'm going to go kill my best healer and best fighter's pups today'. So, when she did tell us, I would get us away from there, and we could wait for a bit. Just so that the pups could get a bit older. And then, we could do what we needed, stay, go back, or find somewhere else. But I wouldn't let them hurt you or the pups. I promise.", he said, nuzzling her neck.
Zaylex/Keli
Zaylex/Keli
Extreme Member

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Feather Wed Dec 28, 2011 2:24 am

Feather nuzzled back, looking at the ground and catching sight of his paw. "Does it hurt?" she said, not pointing at anything, but staring at his toes.
Feather
Feather
Super Active

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Zaylex/Keli Wed Dec 28, 2011 10:17 am

"It's sore, but as long as I don't put too much weight on it, no," the brute answered.
Zaylex/Keli
Zaylex/Keli
Extreme Member

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Fell Wed Dec 28, 2011 12:23 pm

Fell walked to Tearla's body, and was careful to sit next to Reesa, he had hoped to comfort her, but didn't know how. 'It would be terrible to lose the first member of a pack that you worked hard to create and save,' He thought, keeping his features shrouded in the sadness he felt for the two. 'I did not know you, but you fought valiantly for the pack,' He said silently to the sky, 'may your spirit carry on in the valley of the stars.' His vigil began.

Last edited by Fell on Thu Dec 29, 2011 5:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Fell
Fell
Active

Wolf Information
Nickname(s): Felly (ONLY REESA)

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 35 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 30 ... 35  Next