Green Wood Pack
Hello, If you were hoping to join us you came to the wrong place!

If you were interested in joining us please follow us to our NEW thread ^_^

http://landofwarautop.betaboard.net/

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Green Wood Pack
Hello, If you were hoping to join us you came to the wrong place!

If you were interested in joining us please follow us to our NEW thread ^_^

http://landofwarautop.betaboard.net/

Green Wood Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Still Waters

4 posters

Go down

Still Waters Empty Still Waters

Post  Ordareesa Mon Feb 20, 2012 8:36 pm

A small quiet pool, it has trees all around the edges keeping the spot moist and cool, seems to be the freshest source of water in the territory.

Still Waters Forest16

Prey: small fresh water fish, little rabbits might hope around as well as small herds looking for something to drink in the hot summer.
Ordareesa
Ordareesa
Admin

Wolf Information
Nickname(s): Ord, Orda, Daree, Ree, Reesa

http://greenwoodpack.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Still Waters Empty Re: Still Waters

Post  Ordareesa Tue Feb 21, 2012 2:35 pm

~Ordareesa~

Reesa trotted op to the small pond 'The air is so moist... and damp... It's nice compared the sun baked camp...' Ree dipped her front paws in the water and splashed a little on her face "So fresh..." she whispered "'I hope it doesn't get to hot that all the water drys up but this... it won't last the whole summer then...' The fae knew that t would be a hot summer seeing as it already felt like it when it was still spring, how hot? She didn't know the answer yo that one though. "Life is to good right now... I know this world is waiting for just the right moment to try to hurt us... give me what you got!" Daree growled at the water "Hey I could ask if Nari if she has seen something... not right now..."
Ordareesa
Ordareesa
Admin

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Ordareesa Mon Mar 05, 2012 1:16 pm

~Ordareesa~

The alphess waited for a few seconds to let Tipa catch up 'Hmm... what may be important to talk about right now...' Reesa laid down on a rock about two feet away from the waters edge.
Ordareesa
Ordareesa
Admin

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Tipa Mon Mar 05, 2012 9:08 pm

Tipa trotted over to fully catch back up with Ordessa. A few of the sights along the way had warranted his turning to look at them, but he had otherwise kept up.

"Wow!" he said, upon seeing the pool and surrounding area, "It is nice".
Tipa
Tipa
Starter

Wolf Information
Nickname(s): Tippy (a rare use)

Back to top Go down

Post  Ordareesa Tue Mar 06, 2012 10:48 am

"When the whether is this hot it is nice to cool off here, good place to think" She looked into the water then back at Tipa "...Do you know anything about your parents? Were they in a pack? What rank were they?" she asked slowly "You... um... don't have to tell me if you don't want..."
Ordareesa
Ordareesa
Admin

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Tipa Tue Mar 06, 2012 9:20 pm

Tipa had at first smiled as Ressa went on, but then frowned as she mentioned his parents, not so much disturbed, but just in thought. "No, it's fine...I do sort of remember them, and my two older sisters. I was...maybe a few months younger than now when I got separated. Another pack wanted our lands, I think was the trouble, and I guess my parents were sort of high up because mom  rushed off to go talk to the Alpha and then was in most of the fighting I think, I wasn't able to see much, my sister rushing me off pretty quick and then I just...never found them again" 

He glanced to the side a bit, thinking on this, and then moved on, "But I think it means they were probably council or something, so I guess it makes sense, if it looks like I'm able to be trained for it too" he went on, trying to brighten from what he had recalled. He wasn't sorry he told her or anything, though.
Tipa
Tipa
Starter

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Ordareesa Wed Mar 07, 2012 8:06 pm

Reesa frowned "I'm sorry to hear that..." moving on and changing the subject "When a wolf receives a rank it is often not what the wolf had desired. Say a strong wolf wanted to be a hunter, he or she would be made a hunter. Warriors are strong big and muscular wolves, where as hunters are small agile and quick to catch their prey and sentinels are in between." Ree paused "As you might have seen they ranks generally come in sets: Alpha, Beta, Delta... Warrior, Sentinel, Hunter... Shaman, Healer... Elders, Apprentice, Pup and subordinate and Omega... do you know the difference between Omega and Subordinate?"
Ordareesa
Ordareesa
Admin

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Tipa Wed Mar 07, 2012 9:14 pm

Tipa listened close as she went on listing the actual order of how things ranked. Oh yeah, he realized, there were more than just "everybody elses" really to the bottom rank.

As she asked on this, the pup thought. "Well...I always thought Omega were the one's who did whatever asked, the everyone elses as I called them before since I couldn't recall the title...um, so Subordinates would be...under that so...sorry not really" he admitted, tail drooping a bit, "are they where pups and apprentices fit? I wouldn't think so, since you already said they were separate".
Tipa
Tipa
Starter

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Still Waters Empty Ones who have joined StarClan/ Dark Forest

Post  Ordareesa Sat Mar 10, 2012 12:51 pm

~Ordareesa~

Reesa smiled abit, this was probably the first time she had to really explain something to him "A rankless wolf, like say if we found a wolf and they wished to join us but didn't know what rank he or she wanted then they would be subordinates, at the bottom and just there. Omega, the lowest rank, lower the just a pup, a pup has more authority then a Omega. It's embarrassing to be known as one." Reese paused to catch her breath "To become a Omega, most of the time it's when the wolf has done a crime, sometimes they are sent into exile, but other times they stay in the back and do whatever we tell them. Other times is when their parents have done a serious crime we make their mate and young Omegas, the pups to see that they don't follow in their parents footsteps and their mate s he or she doesn't try to avenge them, although these wolves haven't done anything bad yet so if they could prove their worth we would take them out of the rank. Do you get it?"
Ordareesa
Ordareesa
Admin

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Zaylex/Keli Sat Mar 10, 2012 12:59 pm

(If anyone is on right now, ge'on dah chat.)
Zaylex/Keli
Zaylex/Keli
Extreme Member

Wolf Information
Nickname(s): Possum, Convie

Back to top Go down

Post  Tipa Sat Mar 10, 2012 3:36 pm

Tipa nodded, listening, oh so that was the difference.

"Yes Ma'am!" he nodded and answered when she had finished, glad to now know the difference, and of course he would have to know about it in case, as a  Delta, he ever had to take part in sentencing someone. Hopefully not, and they would have a behaved pack.

"So the bottom rank would go...Subordinates, Apprentices, Pup and then Omega" he went through to see if he had it right.
Tipa
Tipa
Starter

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Ordareesa Sat Mar 10, 2012 11:43 pm

~Ordareesa~

Ree wagged her tail "Yep! You got it!" She replied happy that her apprentice was cooperative, positive and over all smart. Reesa was definitely happy she didn't have Yuzu. 'I wonder how Fell is keeping... oh I hope Zuzu will be just as good as a student as Tipa...' Even though she knew it would never happen it was worth a try, she couldn't help but worry about her nephew. "Um... let's see... I don't know... anything you want to know about? Like is there anything you have ever wondered about?" The fae asked.
Ordareesa
Ordareesa
Admin

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Tipa Tue Mar 13, 2012 9:43 pm

Tipa grinned as Ressa said he got it, happy to have actually learned and got it right. He thought on her question, not sure if there was anything he had ever wanted to know but felt, for one reason or another, it might be a bother to ask, or even he might be thought dumb.

Actually, there always had been one question he had never wanted to just ask, for the previous reason or maybe he was just suppose to know it. He felt he could ask Ordessa and she wouldn't think less of him for asking, though, given how great she'd already been.

"Well, I have always wondered, but never known how to ask others, how exactly...do the Alphas get chosen for a pack? I mean I know, or think I do, pups of Alphas get the position, or so I've heard, but...is it the oldest or...how do you even figure that out? I found out a lot wandering on my own, but wasn't in a pack long enough to ever crack that mystery" he smiled.
Tipa
Tipa
Starter

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Ordareesa Thu Mar 15, 2012 8:24 pm

~Ordareesa~

Reesa looked at a small tree that was just starting to grow behind Tipa, focusing her attention back to the apprentice "Well, this pack is run by the alphess not the alpha, meaning if something drastic happened and Fell joined the Valley Of The Stars, Or retired of old age. I would find a new mate and continue leading, however if I were to pass then Fell would step down from the position and the chosen heir would become the new alpha." Ree paused "Currently that is Yuzuki... he is one year of age and my kin" Not wanting to get to deep into that conversation "But I can chose whoever I want as heir but it would be a disgrace if I didn't pick Yuzu... He is going to be a sentinel when grows up though... when you become a full delta you will have just as much authority of the throne as Yuzuki, and one day either of you may be the leaders of this pack..." The fae looked at her apprentice and hoped that she hadn't just dropped a bomb of pressure on him. As it was true, Yuzuki and Tipa both will be counted equally when the day comes, Reesa had to find a beta... or better, have pups.
Ordareesa
Ordareesa
Admin

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Tipa Sun Mar 18, 2012 10:44 am

Tipa nodded, taking in everything she said. So, it seemed it did sort of follow how you would think the ranks would go, through the family and all. He was more than a bit surprised when she said that actually it would be either him or Yuzuki, since they were, or would be, at the same level.

"Oh..." he took the news rather well, just pondering on it. Well, barring the unforeseen, they would just see and he would probably let Yuzuki have it if it was that important and, like Ressa said, would sort of disgrace the pup if he didn't.

"Ok, thanks". He could tell that for some reason his question had either upset or made Ressa at least just quieter. He gave a small smile, "Sorry if I went into stuff that maybe I shouldn't have". A small insect landed on his tail, and Tipa turned to investigate it, sniffing at it until it flew off and then following it slightly with his eyes but now bounding off after it since that seemed rude since he was still talking with Ressa.
Tipa
Tipa
Starter

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Ordareesa Sun Mar 18, 2012 2:26 pm

~Ordareesa~

Reesa kept a smile on her face and when she saw Tipa let his gaze wander she thought to call it quits. "Okay, you have learned alot today. You're done, but be sure not to bug the other apprentices because the other mentors will not be to happy with you if they are still training or whatever" Ree stood up and shook her fur off "I will see you tomorrow okay?"

~Summer Territory~

Ordareesa
Ordareesa
Admin

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Tipa Wed Mar 21, 2012 10:43 am

Tipa nodded, "Ok and thanks". He wasn't sure what he was thanking her for, probably everything from the training to the allowed time to himself to...well everything. Turning He found the insect again, and with free reign now crouched to see if he could be that stealthy, as to get up on and not startle the most startled type of creature.

He didn't make it. Sighing at the thing as it flew off, the pup next turned his attention to this pool he'd heard was so cooling. He walked over to sniff and drink some of the water before dipping one paw in testingly. He knew how to swim, but still wasn't sure if he should just hop in, so he continued messing about near the water's edge.
Tipa
Tipa
Starter

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Zaylex/Keli Sun Apr 08, 2012 3:04 pm

Convel began here. He sniffed around, and as there were no new smells, and all seemed peaceful, he sat for a moment. It was more or less going to be peaceful in the territory, but he still hadn't calmed from the battle. He looked in the water. No fish... around, there were a few deer who knew he wasn't on a hunting trip. Some birds, and he sensed the hares in the bushes.

The male growled his worry. The brute knew a small pond couldn't sustain a whole forest, and a pack of at least eight wolves.

Deciding that it wasn't possible to summon water at will- after a few tries -the grey simply filled a pawful of moss, letting it soak up some water, and placed it between his shoulder blades.

He scent-marked the grass, ande turned to walk away, going to the next place on his check-list.
Zaylex/Keli
Zaylex/Keli
Extreme Member

Wolf Information
Nickname(s): Possum, Convie

Back to top Go down

Post  Kana Wed Apr 18, 2012 8:58 pm

Kana walked carefully up to the water. She bent down making sure only her muzzle would get wet, and began to lap up some water. The cool liquid burned her throat as she drank, but it felt good. 'When was the last time I was this thirsty?' she wondered.
Kana
Kana
Extreme Member

Wolf Information
Nickname(s): ana (if your desperate)

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum