Green Wood Pack
Hello, If you were hoping to join us you came to the wrong place!

If you were interested in joining us please follow us to our NEW thread ^_^

http://landofwarautop.betaboard.net/

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Green Wood Pack
Hello, If you were hoping to join us you came to the wrong place!

If you were interested in joining us please follow us to our NEW thread ^_^

http://landofwarautop.betaboard.net/

Green Wood Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Forest

+11
Fell
Yuzuki
Daimon
Takoda
Kala
Zaylex/Keli
Feather
Nariyai
Kana
Tearla
Ordareesa
15 posters

Page 17 of 35 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 26 ... 35  Next

Go down

The Forest - Page 17 Empty Re: The Forest

Post  Fell Tue Dec 13, 2011 10:08 pm

Fell stared in shock at his sister's body. He knew it had been for the best interests of the pack. He walked up to her. "Goodbye, sister." He whispered in her ear, before trotting away to follow Reesa's orders. He would grieve silently, on his own, later.
Fell
Fell
Active

Wolf Information
Nickname(s): Felly (ONLY REESA)

Back to top Go down

Post  Kala Tue Dec 13, 2011 10:21 pm

Kala almost dead when her brother came up to her. "Brother..." She whispered with all that was left of her voice, hoping he hadn't left yet, "Tell Reesa that I'm sorry." Then her head sank to the ground for the last time, and the darkness closed in.
Kala
Kala

Wolf Information
Nickname(s): Kay

Back to top Go down

Post  Zaylex/Keli Tue Dec 13, 2011 10:30 pm

Convel remembered when he last had someone literally barking and yelling at him. When the fire had died down, his best friend had yelled at him. He had walked away, not wanting to have to hear them yell. Convel didn't like yelling. It reminded him of when Mum died, his father yelling for someone to get healers. But now he had a job. The grey looked down so that he could see the bone. "I'll make you proud.", the wolf whispered, and as he came into camp, he howled, trying to get as many of the wolves together as he could. In his howl he strung together worry, grief, and the anger that he felt towards the other pack.
Zaylex/Keli
Zaylex/Keli
Extreme Member

Wolf Information
Nickname(s): Possum, Convie

Back to top Go down

Post  Feather Tue Dec 13, 2011 11:03 pm

Feather raced over to where Kalas body lay, looking at Fell, tears filling her eyes, "Tell nobody who really killed her, say it was the evil pack." she picked up the hare by the ears, grabbing Kalas scruff and began pulling her corpse back to camp, tears streaming down the sides of her muzzle.
Feather
Feather
Super Active

Wolf Information
Nickname(s): Fea

http://blueskiespack.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Fell Tue Dec 13, 2011 11:09 pm

"OK." Fell replied, having wish to tell the pack either. He walked back and helped the healer with his sister's body.
Fell
Fell
Active

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Kana Tue Dec 13, 2011 11:17 pm

Kana was just arriving at slumber forest with Tear when a sad and angry howl broke the silence. Something was wrong. "thats convle!" she yelled to Tear. "Im going to go see why my brother is so angry I'll be back as soon as I can. She said running off to ward the sound. She could never remember her brother ever sounding that angry. Not even when her was angry at her for doing one thing or another. Kana can to a halt when she reached were her brother was. She looked over to see feather and Fell dragging Kala's body, blood spilling from her neck. "what happened?" Kana asked Feather, fell, anyone.
Kana
Kana
Extreme Member

Wolf Information
Nickname(s): ana (if your desperate)

Back to top Go down

Post  Zaylex/Keli Tue Dec 13, 2011 11:30 pm

"Kala is dead. She was killed by the other pack. We have orders from Reesa, stay here until Tear gets here.", the grey brute said, now up on a slightly high rock, below where Reesa always sat but higher then the others. He turned to Fell. "I know you are grieving, she was your sister and we respect that, but plans must be made. Ordareesa gave some of us orders, so I can send all of them off, mostly training apprentices. But for us, we are going to need to figure out a way to fight back."
Zaylex/Keli
Zaylex/Keli
Extreme Member

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Kana Tue Dec 13, 2011 11:36 pm

"fight back..." the words burned Kanas tung like fire. "but but, There must be another way!" Kana begged, she didn't hate fighting but she was scared of it. She knew there was no other way but she wanted to believe there was. Kana sighed and waited for tear to come. She new she would have to learn to fight. Learning to fight also meant facing her fears. Witch in basic terms meant... Water! kana pushed the reality away, "We could, could..." kana struggled to think of something other than fight but, no. Fighting was the only way and kana new it and had to face it.
Kana
Kana
Extreme Member

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Zaylex/Keli Tue Dec 13, 2011 11:43 pm

Convel licked his sister's forehead and said, "I know this is quite... odd for us. You know, having to learn... swimming and stuff. But we have to. For the pack. We have to fight. For Mum, and the pack.", He pressed his nose to her forehead once again, probably the most friendly and brotherly action he had ever done, not counting the time he shared a hare with her when they were younger.
Zaylex/Keli
Zaylex/Keli
Extreme Member

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Kana Tue Dec 13, 2011 11:56 pm

Kana smiled only her brother new about her 'problem'. This was by far the friendliest they have been to one another. Ever! 'It must be hard for convle to talk about mom' kana thought. Convle knew mom much longer then she, and by what she herd she was the best mother. Kana sighed "swimming" she muttered "great!"
Kana
Kana
Extreme Member

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Zaylex/Keli Wed Dec 14, 2011 12:01 am

"It is probably time you learned anyway- it is almost summer, so we will probably end up spending a bit of it at a lake or river.", he said, then ran over go Feather as she came out pulling the body. "Oh, god, Feather. I know you were friends with her." He said as he nuzzled her neck.
Zaylex/Keli
Zaylex/Keli
Extreme Member

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Kana Wed Dec 14, 2011 12:06 am

kana sighed as much as she hated water (and anything to do with it) she had to learn. A shiver ran down her spine her brother right! two times in a row! "God" she thought,"he's totally smarter then me," She sighed as she watched her brother run over to his 'close friend' feather."thats more like the brother I know," kana muttered turning away and waiting for some order to do something.
Kana
Kana
Extreme Member

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Feather Wed Dec 14, 2011 12:12 am

Feather was boiling up on the inside, clenching her jaw tighter and tighter on Kalas scruff and the rabbits ears until she herself was in pain, when they arrived back at camp, the fae gently released Kala and droped the rabbit, now with holes in its ears, running to the herb den and beginning to rub lavender into her fur, she kept on crying, not listening to anybody, just making the fae look pretty for her funeral, her last goodbye.
Feather
Feather
Super Active

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Kana Wed Dec 14, 2011 12:17 am

Kana looked over at Feather. Sadness filled her, she knew her and Kala were friends. *sigh* Why had times turned so dark. Kana couldn't wait any more. She walked off to Wynds hill and lay down on her back looking up at the rolling clouds. A silvery tear slipped down kanas cheek as she looked for shapes in the clouds, and one of them looked like her mentor looking down at her smiling
Kana
Kana
Extreme Member

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Feather Wed Dec 14, 2011 12:22 am

Once Feather had finished, she straightened up, looking and her lost friend, "she looks asleep," she whispered to herself, not knowing if anybody heard her, "Ordareesa," Feather called, "Takoda asked me to talk to you about him being my apprentice, I think he is jealous that Kana got a new mentor before him." the healer spoke formally, trying not to show fear or sadness in her voice.
Feather
Feather
Super Active

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Fell Wed Dec 14, 2011 4:40 pm

Fell watched Feather care for his sister. "She looks asleep." "Yes. She does." He answered, "But this sleep she will not wake from." He lay down next to his kin, lifting his head to the sky, and letting everything- hurt, fear, anger, desperation and sorrow into one long note. "Goodbye."
Fell
Fell
Active

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Feather Wed Dec 14, 2011 4:43 pm

Feather sat in wait for Ordareesa to answer her, but also let out a long howl, a little bit higher than that of Fells, "thank you."
Feather
Feather
Super Active

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Zaylex/Keli Wed Dec 14, 2011 5:13 pm

Convel howled as well. He might not have known her very well- they had spoken, oh, what, two times? But he put all of his sorrow into his deep, long note. Not just his sorrow that she had died, but the sorrow that he had not tried to talk her out of joining them. His sorrow that he had let her go back time after time. But now they had to fight. For the elder healer who was now buried, with the bite marks in her legs from where they had dragged her, with the gashes in her neck. For Kala, with the one red mark on white fur. The brute continued to wait for the pack- they were going to need a number of wolves to complete the assigned preparations. Tear needed to train and hunt Kana, either he or Feather needed to train Takoda, someone would have to look after Yuzuki, he would ask Nari to finish what he started on the walls, and then he and Fell should go over the fighting 'plan'. Goddamn.
Zaylex/Keli
Zaylex/Keli
Extreme Member

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Fell Wed Dec 14, 2011 7:18 pm

AFell walked overt to Reesa. "can I take Yuzu hunting?" He asked, wanting to get away from everything.
Fell
Fell
Active

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Kana Wed Dec 14, 2011 8:19 pm

Kana rolled over and lifted her head as she heard three howls. She felt sad that she had just left them in camp but she couldn't go back just then, she need some time a lone to think about what she should do. She didn't want to fight, or learn to swim she hated water. She had tried to learn once when she was about four of five months. It was a disaster she almost drowned and to make matters worse her brother saved her. Yes she was thankful that he had save her but he also yelled at her. Ever since then when ever she walked by water he kept an eye on her sometimes her even walked between her and the water. Kana knew it was for a good reason but she would be fine she never walked along the back (to damp and slippery) and when she crossed she crossed logs that hung over shallow parts. *sigh* She new shed have to get up soon but for just a little longer Kana stay on her side and soon fell a sleep.
Kana
Kana
Extreme Member

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Ordareesa Wed Dec 14, 2011 9:35 pm

(Sorry for being away for a while)

Reesa dragged her half limb body into camp when Feather came and asked her a question.

"Takoda asked me to talk to you about him being my apprentice, I think he is jealous that Kana got a new mentor before him."

"No... he will learn to be a Warrior, once he is done his training then he can be a healer, or once this is over he can train to be healer" The alphess croaked. Reesa padded over to their graveyard (See map) 'Bad enough there is one, but now two?' Reesa ignored that background noises, crows cawing, birds chirping, mice squeaking, 'What if this is my fault? What if the entire pack found out? Would they stay and help? Would they want to help me? What about Fell? They were kin! I don't even know if I did the right thing anymore! At the time it seemed that was the best idea... maybe... in these times you always ask the wisest ones..." Reesa padded her way into the small silent den "Nari? I have question..." Reesa knew if she tried to lie Nari would be able to detect it so she didn't bother "Did I do the right thing?"
Ordareesa
Ordareesa
Admin

Wolf Information
Nickname(s): Ord, Orda, Daree, Ree, Reesa

http://greenwoodpack.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Zaylex/Keli Wed Dec 14, 2011 10:42 pm

Convel was tired of waiting. He needed to run, to fight, and he would do it whether they were following him or not. The brute ran, his legs flying. Soon, he saw a female. She was silver, with a holly leaf in her hair (I think of her as a non-colorful scenedog.)Convel leapt upon the wolf, surprising her. The silver sent a paw towards the grey's face, claws raking along his cheek. He snarled in respond as he glanced at the drops of glistening scarlet on the grass. The male bit her throat, clamping down hard onto his prey. She kicked at his stomach and chest, and snapped at the air. Her first kicks brought blood onto his dust-colored fur, and Convel cringed internally at the fiery pain of the sharp claws. But the more the male held on, the weaker she became, eventually dying down to a limp body. The grey spat on the ground next to her, and snarled, "An eye for an eye, and a life for a life.",

With that, Convel walked away, humming the song he had sung earlier to himself.
Zaylex/Keli
Zaylex/Keli
Extreme Member

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Fell Wed Dec 14, 2011 11:00 pm

Fell walked up to Reesa, knowing he had to tell her sometime or other. "Can I talk to you for a second?" He said, leading her away from the rest of the pack. "I don't blame you," He said. "I wish it hadn't had to happen like that, but you couldn't have let her go back." A single tear slid out of his blue eye, but he shook it away angrily. "I have... something else I need to tell you," He said. He took a deep, steadying breath. "I think.... I think I love you."
Fell
Fell
Active

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Feather Wed Dec 14, 2011 11:46 pm

"Yes, I understand," and with that, Feather walked away, scenting for Convel, "I want to see him," she whispered, nose to the ground and left camp in search for her mate. "Convel?" she called after searching for a while, "Convel can you hear me? Where are you?" The healer wanted nothing more than to nuzzle up to him at this moment, his strength, his love, anything he had to give her, she would take it, no questions asked.
Feather
Feather
Super Active

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Zaylex/Keli Thu Dec 15, 2011 12:15 am

Convel roughly wiped his cheek on his shoulder, and hooked a leaf with a claw which he proceeded to use to press onto his other cuts, making his fur at least somewhat clean, although he was still sore from fixing the wall, falling off a cliff, and fighting one of the other wolves, and his fur held traces of odd scents, coppery blood, earthy leaves and mud, and the indescribable scent of fur. He heard Feather calling- he still marveled at the fact that she had him, and he had her -anda ran to the voice. He licked her cheek and stood next to her. The male nuzzled her neck, and asked the familiar question with a smile. "You cold?", he asked, remembering the hunt. Remembering when he didn't have to remember anything. Dammit, he would make sure they survived. He didn't want to add any more bones onto the reed around his neck, not when it was already heavy with the bone from his mentor's paw.
Zaylex/Keli
Zaylex/Keli
Extreme Member

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 35 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 26 ... 35  Next