Green Wood Pack
Hello, If you were hoping to join us you came to the wrong place!

If you were interested in joining us please follow us to our NEW thread ^_^

http://landofwarautop.betaboard.net/

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Green Wood Pack
Hello, If you were hoping to join us you came to the wrong place!

If you were interested in joining us please follow us to our NEW thread ^_^

http://landofwarautop.betaboard.net/

Green Wood Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Forest

+11
Fell
Yuzuki
Daimon
Takoda
Kala
Zaylex/Keli
Feather
Nariyai
Kana
Tearla
Ordareesa
15 posters

Page 15 of 35 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 25 ... 35  Next

Go down

The Forest - Page 15 Empty Re: The Forest

Post  Zaylex/Keli Sat Dec 10, 2011 3:20 pm

Convel's eye went up to his leader's, and he grinned at the sudden surprise of being offered an apprentice. In these times, they needed apprentices to learn to fight. "Of course," he said, and looked at Takoda.
Zaylex/Keli
Zaylex/Keli
Extreme Member

Wolf Information
Nickname(s): Possum, Convie

Back to top Go down

Post  Ordareesa Sat Dec 10, 2011 3:29 pm

"Very well then, Takoda of the Green Wood Pack you are now apprentice of Convel, he will teach you what you need to know. "Kana, I have seen you train before, this time you will train as a hunter, Tearla! Will you take on this apprentice? She is wise and loyal, would you match?"
Ordareesa
Ordareesa
Admin

Wolf Information
Nickname(s): Ord, Orda, Daree, Ree, Reesa

http://greenwoodpack.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Tearla Sat Dec 10, 2011 3:33 pm

"Kana, I have seen you train before, this time you will train as a hunter, Tearla! Will you take on this apprentice? She is wise and loyal, would you match?"

Tear's eyes filled with joy "Yes! I would be honered!"
Tearla
Tearla
Starter

Wolf Information
Nickname(s): Tear

Back to top Go down

Post  Ordareesa Sat Dec 10, 2011 3:39 pm

"Good, Kana of the Green Wood Pack you are now apprentice of Tearla, I've seen your interest in becoming a successful hunter, I believe you will be one of the best! This meeting is over." Reesa looked at the sky it was starting to get dark so Reesa padded into her den, she tried to sleep but felt as there were more important things to think about. Then she figured it out! Reesa looked around the clearing, everyone had started to pad to there desired sleeping location "WAIT!" she yowled "Where is Kala? She has been on the patrol all day! She hasn't comeback yet!"
Ordareesa
Ordareesa
Admin

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Yuzuki Sat Dec 10, 2011 4:47 pm

zuzu had finally stopped crying when he came out from under neith reesa.' can i be and apprentice to" he still sounded asthough he was cvrying when he spoke. he was now almost the age to be apprentice but by most standards he was still to young. but he hope that with his addorible charm he could connvince reesa otherwise. Razz
Yuzuki
Yuzuki
Starter

Wolf Information
Nickname(s): zuzu/uki/kii

Back to top Go down

Post  Kana Sat Dec 10, 2011 5:58 pm

kana looked over at Tear and smiled. "a hunter this will be fun!" kana thought excitedly. She walked up to Tear and said, "thanks for beeing my mentor Ill try my hardest," kana yawned, "but first i need some sleep." She walked over to her favorit tree and lay on her back under it. She looked though the branches at the sky. And as she watched the moon (or sun Im not sure what time of day it is) dazzle she fell a sleep.
Kana
Kana
Extreme Member

Wolf Information
Nickname(s): ana (if your desperate)

Back to top Go down

Post  Yuzuki Sat Dec 10, 2011 6:55 pm

zuzu just sat infront of reesa withhis most adorable puppy face on and waited for a responce from the large alphess. he was really hoping he could be the alpha but he doubted that would ever happen."hey reesa" he squeeked" you should make me your heir. i mean we are related it would make lots of sense! it would it would. wouldnt it?"he pleaded
Yuzuki
Yuzuki
Starter

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Kala Sat Dec 10, 2011 8:38 pm

Kay walked back into camp with her fawn just as Reesa shouted. "WAIT!" she yowled "Where is Kala? She has been on the patrol all day! She hasn't comeback yet!" Kala snorted in amusement. "Reesa, I came back to talk with you about Fell! Don't you remember?" She said dropping her fawn. "I just went out to hunt." She added reassuringly.
Kala
Kala

Wolf Information
Nickname(s): Kay

Back to top Go down

Post  Ordareesa Sat Dec 10, 2011 8:42 pm

Reesa stared wide-eyed at the pup, she was no where near her time, but say something were to happen... "I see your point, you aren't even one year yet, you cannot be the heir, you can be the heir to the heir" Reesa laughed. More like heir to the heir to the heir she thought to herself. "Please go to the apprentices den, no one is in the nursery and I don't want you alone," Reesa saw Kala come into camp. Reesa ears twitched as Kala's voice was off a bit "That smell" she murmured, "Sorry must be other things on my mind" Reesa padded into Nari's den "I have to ask you, have you seen a vision recently?"
Ordareesa
Ordareesa
Admin

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Yuzuki Sat Dec 10, 2011 8:59 pm

the small pup was unhappy with her dision so. but he did what he was told and wen to the apprentice's den. he decided that the next day he would proove to reesa that he was more than ready to be the heir." grr" he said to himslf.
Yuzuki
Yuzuki
Starter

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Fell Sat Dec 10, 2011 10:10 pm

Fell bounded towards Reesa. "Sorry to bother you, but I have two questions, the first is about my rank- do I have lead warrior? and also, I was wondering... I know this is really soon to ask, but I was wondering what's gonna happen to Yuzuki. Can I take him hunting?" He kinda liked the little pup's ferocious attitude towards everything. "Please?"
Fell
Fell
Active

Wolf Information
Nickname(s): Felly (ONLY REESA)

Back to top Go down

Post  Ordareesa Sat Dec 10, 2011 10:23 pm

Reesa looked around "Oops, didn't realize you were sleeping" she whispered before slipping out of the den and back into the clearing "I think most of us are asleep" She thought. Ree made her way back to her den when she noticed Fell, the brute was quite handsome as much as she didn't want to admit it. It was strange Reesa wasn't the kind to jump into a relationship, she liked to get to know before even thinking about it. "Maybe one day" she thought.

"Sorry to bother you, but I have two questions, the first is about my rank- do I have lead warrior? and also, I was wondering... I know this is really soon to ask, but I was wondering what's gonna happen to Yuzuki. Can I take him hunting?" "Please?"

Blinking back to the real world, he was right in front of her, "Err.. Yes," Ree calmed down and started to speak in her formal tone "I see you are impressively strong and would be excellent to take on the role of lead, and that would be a good Idea, Yuzuki is much more experienced then most pups, I believe he will start apprentice training early, and with no one in the nursery he has to find other things to do" Reesa hoped that he didn't notice the extra affectionate glances she had given him.

Ordareesa
Ordareesa
Admin

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Fell Sat Dec 10, 2011 10:49 pm

"Err.. Yes, I see you are impressively strong and would be excellent to take on the role of lead, and that would be a good Idea, Yuzuki is much more experienced then most pups, I believe he will start apprentice training early, and with no one in the nursery he has to find other things to do." Fell smiled. "Okay, I'll go get him, Thanks Reesa!" He walked over to the apprentices den. "Hey, Yuzu. Do you wanna go hunt?" He asked, acting like Yuzu was the big brute that the little pup thought himself.
Fell
Fell
Active

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Zaylex/Keli Sat Dec 10, 2011 10:53 pm

Convel's ears flicked to the sound of them talking. "What?! A loner who we know nothing about and could simply be using us for protection, and we are trusting him with A. Lead warrior and B. A pup? Out hunting? Out hunting my a**. He is the brother of betrayal, I don't trust either of them. Not with my pack. Not with my apprentice. Not with Yuzuki, or Kana, or my Feather.", thought Convel. He glared at the rocks as if blaming them for what he had seen, blaming them for his fears, and insecurities. Blaming them for bringing the pack upon them.

'The sparks interested the grey apprentice's eye. He rolled the cigarette around, and batted it into the grass. Sparks flew- the grass and bushes caught fire. Convel ran- ran from the orange and red. "It will go down. It has too."the apprentice thought. But the flames continued up; up to the trees. As his father had been rather depressed at the time and didn't care about his pups, Convel had limited help- not many liked the anti-social sarcastic, aggressive apprentice. His mentor cared. So did his pup- Convel's best friend. His mentor had Klisha in his mouth, running. He had motioned for Convel to follow them, away from the red. Away from the burned, dead bodies. But his mentor griped. He had fallen. And-'

Convel remembered to be listening to Feather instead of his memories. Damn fire.
Zaylex/Keli
Zaylex/Keli
Extreme Member

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Ordareesa Sat Dec 10, 2011 11:32 pm

(Fell has been in the pack for a while now, I couldn't tell if you knew form your post,)
Ordareesa
Ordareesa
Admin

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Zaylex/Keli Sat Dec 10, 2011 11:39 pm

(I know, but he has only recently joined the rp. Besides, Convel knows him and Kala are related and he doesnt trust Kala, therefore he makes his excuses for not trusting Fell.)
Zaylex/Keli
Zaylex/Keli
Extreme Member

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Ordareesa Sun Dec 11, 2011 12:50 am

(Okay, that makes sense)
Ordareesa
Ordareesa
Admin

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Kana Sun Dec 11, 2011 1:19 am

'Fire surround kana. Sparks flue out of the trees ad onto the ground next to her. She looked up at the bright flame her brown eyes wide in terror. She ran, ran as fast as she could. The forest crackled around her as spark flue onto her fur turning it a dark amber brown. She kept running looking back to she her home burning down. Kana slid to a stop to see if she could she any one or anything in the flames, but when she can to a halt the ground under her vanished. She Fell down rolling over sticks, twigs and rocks. A cool sensation rushed through her body as water surrounded her pulling her into its murky depths. She slammed her paws against the water forcing her self up. It was useless. Her lungs screamed for air, she opened her mouth to breath and water flooded in. She felt her heart stop "this is it" she tolled her self'
Kana jolted awake from the nightmare, she hadn't had one in a long time. "it was just a dream se tolled her self as she rolled onto her side curling into a tight ball. "just a dream,' and with that kana drifted in to an uneasy sleep once more.
Kana
Kana
Extreme Member

Wolf Information
Nickname(s): ana (if your desperate)

Back to top Go down

Post  Ordareesa Sun Dec 11, 2011 2:06 pm

Reesa woke from her sleep. *Yawn* "What time is it?" she asked herself padding out her den. The morning dew was dryer then usual. "Maybe only a moon left before we have to move to our summer den... I should start looking" Reesa listened to the morning sparrows chirping in the trees and the sound of rushing water by the stream. "Tear and Convel take your apprentice's out training, Tear teach her the hunters crouch, she should know it, but have a review. Convel, you teach Koda where and what a warrior does, then do some battle training, teach him a few moves. Fell and Kala come with me, I want to look for a Summer camp. Nari stay with Yuzuki, Feather check your supplies, the time will be soon." with that Reesa whipped around heading north in search of a possible home.

(Convel, Just say what Koda did, as he will not be on)
Ordareesa
Ordareesa
Admin

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Nariyai Sun Dec 11, 2011 2:16 pm

(My longest post so far, I think.)
The last few hours had gone by in a daze for Nari. She barely remembered burying Wynd, and walking back to camp. She was resting in her den when Reesa walked in.

"I have to ask you, have you seen a vision recently?"

Nari said no, but apparently, Reesa was already gone. The shaman walked outside the den, and was just in time to hear Reesa's orders to the wolves. She went over to sit by Yuzuki, but as she sat down, her sight faded.

She was outside of camp, but felt weird. Her sight was hazy, and she saw faded colors and barely any detail on the trees and grass. She saw an unrecognizable white wolf walk out of the camp, turn back and look back, and then burst into a run away from the camp. Nari followed, and the two made it into a familiar place, that Mist Mint place. Then Nari gasped as black wolves came into view, and the white wolf slowed to a walk. The white wolf walked into the group of black wolves, and Nari's vision faded again.

She opened her eyes, realizing that she was lying on the ground next to Yuzuki, her sight normal once more. Nari tried to stand, only to fall back down as a wave of dizziness overcame her. She said softly to herself, "That was... weird...", and then moved into a sitting position again, hoping nobody had noticed.
Nariyai
Nariyai
Location : I'm just a figment of your imagination, so I'm basically everywhere 0_0

Wolf Information
Nickname(s): Nari, Ariya

Back to top Go down

Post  Tearla Sun Dec 11, 2011 2:24 pm

Tear glanced at the she wolf as she wobbled, 'Probably got up to fast' then padded towards the apprentices den "Kana? Time for training" Tear was very excieted for this as she had ver before had an apprentcie 'I promise to train you well'
Tearla
Tearla
Starter

Wolf Information
Nickname(s): Tear

Back to top Go down

Post  Fell Sun Dec 11, 2011 3:41 pm

Fell followed Reesa out of the clearing, keeping an eye out for any good spots. "So, um, what's your day been like so far?" He asked, unsure of exactly what to say. He hoped he didn't sound like an idiot.
Fell
Fell
Active

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Kala Sun Dec 11, 2011 3:51 pm

Kay cuaght up with Fell and Reesa. "Ree, can I go hunt? I think you two can find a summer den on your own." She had been planning on going back this morning. Before Reesa could object, she bounded away into the trees. (She's headed to mist-mint valley)
Kala
Kala

Wolf Information
Nickname(s): Kay

Back to top Go down

Post  Ordareesa Sun Dec 11, 2011 4:38 pm

"TEAR CAN DO THAT" Reesa yelled after her "It doesn't matter..." As Reesa took another step she realized she was barely inches apart form Fell, alone! Not trying to be awkward she answered his question "Just the usual, so... It's been pretty good I guess." she replied coolly. The fae walked beside him before breaking the silence "What about you? Are the others treating you well? Do they trust you yet?" Reesa was concerned because she knew Convel was a bit iffy around him and they shared dens. This was Reesa's excuse for her worries.
Ordareesa
Ordareesa
Admin

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Fell Sun Dec 11, 2011 8:52 pm

"Um, well, i don't the gray brute likes me very much," Fell answered, not sure how to continue. "But it doesn't really matter, I guess." He kept walking. "What are we looking for in a summer den?"
Fell
Fell
Active

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 35 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 25 ... 35  Next