Green Wood Pack
Hello, If you were hoping to join us you came to the wrong place!

If you were interested in joining us please follow us to our NEW thread ^_^

http://landofwarautop.betaboard.net/

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Green Wood Pack
Hello, If you were hoping to join us you came to the wrong place!

If you were interested in joining us please follow us to our NEW thread ^_^

http://landofwarautop.betaboard.net/

Green Wood Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Forest

+11
Fell
Yuzuki
Daimon
Takoda
Kala
Zaylex/Keli
Feather
Nariyai
Kana
Tearla
Ordareesa
15 posters

Page 10 of 35 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 22 ... 35  Next

Go down

The Forest - Page 10 Empty Re: The Forest

Post  Feather Mon Dec 05, 2011 9:28 pm

"Some of those rocks are to heavy for me," Feather called, "I will come check on you in a minute, Thanks Yuzuki!" she trotted over to Reesa and began helping the others.
Feather
Feather
Super Active

Wolf Information
Nickname(s): Fea

http://blueskiespack.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Yuzuki Tue Dec 06, 2011 1:02 am

the small pup began to bost to himself 'wow i must be even stronger than i first thought. i am going to all my frien...ds Sad .well i will at least tell my new pack members.' he was saddened at the thougt that he had NO friends his own age. but still wanted to tell the world that he was qoute on qoute stronger than a full grown fae.
Yuzuki
Yuzuki
Starter

Wolf Information
Nickname(s): zuzu/uki/kii

Back to top Go down

Post  Feather Tue Dec 06, 2011 1:26 am

Feather wald back to where Yuzuki was hard at work, "that is looking great, I am going to get my friend Takoda to come and help you, OK? I don't want you to be working all day alone, it will go faster with all three of us." she called the big brown brute (lol BBB) over and explained what she needed done.
Feather
Feather
Super Active

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Kana Tue Dec 06, 2011 10:03 pm

kana sat on the edge of the clearing waiting for Reesa to give her instructions on what to do. Kana as to tired and sad to do anything on her own. She looked over at the new pup Yuzuki working with Tokoda and Feather and looked up a head at Reesa walking with Nari. Kana sighed, this day had gone nothing like she wanted. So she sat down under a tree and waited for Reesa to give her instructions.
Kana
Kana
Extreme Member

Wolf Information
Nickname(s): ana (if your desperate)

Back to top Go down

Post  Zaylex/Keli Tue Dec 06, 2011 10:37 pm

Convel walked back. He hoped to meet some of the wolves. While the grey was padding through, he saw several members. A male, golden, the black pup, a white fae. Several others. And he saw a orange female with white markings. ""God. Damn.", the brute muttered to him self. 'God. She's... beautiful. Um. Well then. Still. A very pretty female. I wonder if that bloke is her mate. Huh. I wonder if there are any free females here. I wonder if she is single. Damn.' He thought. Quietly, Convel walked over to her. The brute was much taller, and larger. "Errrrr... hey there. I'm Convel. Who're you?"
Zaylex/Keli
Zaylex/Keli
Extreme Member

Wolf Information
Nickname(s): Possum, Convie

Back to top Go down

Post  Feather Tue Dec 06, 2011 11:22 pm

Feather walked over to where the new brute had come in, he was handsome. "Hello, I'm Feather, the healer here, this is my friend Koda," she eyed her old pack mate, "who should be working." the ginger fae walked in a circle around the grey male, "what is your rank?" she asked, still circleing him like a hungry shark.
Feather
Feather
Super Active

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Zaylex/Keli Tue Dec 06, 2011 11:30 pm

Convel gave a lazy grin and followed her gaze until she circled behind him, in which his orange red eyes would wait on the side that she would appear. "Warrior. Say, would you like to go on a walk? Im sure that there will be herbs for you and a coyote for me and perhaps a rabbit for the both of us. 'Oh gloriously strong ' one could stay with your "'Koda'" fellow. How bout it?"
Zaylex/Keli
Zaylex/Keli
Extreme Member

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Kana Tue Dec 06, 2011 11:31 pm

Kana watched as her brother walked in and walked right by her. He walked straight over to Feather and started a conversation. Kana sighed she had allways been a little jealous when Convle completely ignored her but at a moment like this she couldn't care less. As she watched her brother socialize she realized something, "what if he ends up liking some one..." kana pushed the thought out of her head. It wasn't like her to get into other peoples business. She turned her back facing her brother and waited for Reesa.
Kana
Kana
Extreme Member

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Feather Wed Dec 07, 2011 1:30 am

"I would love to go for a walk," Feather replied calmly, refusing to show too much emotion, "Takoda, stay with Yuzuki and help him work, I'm going for a herb run." she followed the brute out of the camp, not taking her eyes off of him for one moment. The whole time, one thought was going through her head, like a cougar hunting a rabbit, 'mine.'
Feather
Feather
Super Active

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Zaylex/Keli Wed Dec 07, 2011 7:09 am

"You know, you're a very pretty wolf.", Convel looked Feather over again, and stated a fact that he happened to not be afraid to share. "How long have you been here?"
Zaylex/Keli
Zaylex/Keli
Extreme Member

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Feather Wed Dec 07, 2011 5:17 pm

"I wouldn't say you're so bad yourself," Feather said, "I haven't been here long, I arrived a little while before our last healer," the she-wolf trotted over to a bush and rubbed her tail, making sure a few hairs were left behind to mark her scent, "I want to pick some of these leaves later." she explained.
Feather
Feather
Super Active

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Yuzuki Wed Dec 07, 2011 6:32 pm

zuzu was so excited to help the pack that he finished in record time.he began..to speak again "takoda, takkoda, takoda, do you want to play in the forest.i think it would be lots of fun and we could cllimb trees. OOOH PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE! What a Face
Yuzuki
Yuzuki
Starter

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Kana Wed Dec 07, 2011 8:09 pm

kana sat under the tree the tip of her tail flicking as she watched her brother walk off with Feather. She sighed, she was used to it by now. She got up and walked to the river, not like anyone needed her at the time. When she reached the bank of the river she lied down but didn't touch the water she just looked at it. Soon the young fae was a sleep by the river.
Kana
Kana
Extreme Member

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Yuzuki Wed Dec 07, 2011 9:04 pm

Before Takoda could reply Zuzu was gone off to the river to play and splash. he noticed a young fae lying at the rivers edge so he ran down but before he had time to stop he hit the ice could water and splashed all over him self and all over the young fae that he now realized HAD been sleeping. "Ooops OMG i am so sorry! but now that your awake don't you want to come splash in the river with me? OOHHHH PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE! he shouted with all the enthusiasm of the world.
Yuzuki
Yuzuki
Starter

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Zaylex/Keli Wed Dec 07, 2011 10:41 pm

"Ah, come on, surely you can think of something better then "'not so bad'". In fact, I-" Convel stopped short. They were near the river; he could hear splashing. Convel loped over; he could easily smell wet fur and overheard a squeaky voice. When the grey brute got there he saw his sister, wet, and the pup, standing knee-deep in the water. "What are you two doing? I thought you were both at the den!" Convel said coolly. Not only did he not want the pup hurt, but he didn't want his sister to fall in and drown. 'I wonder if Feather knows Im Kana's sister... even though I am not yellow, I am a bit brown... and our eyes are quite alike!'
Zaylex/Keli
Zaylex/Keli
Extreme Member

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Yuzuki Wed Dec 07, 2011 11:13 pm

the pup who called himself a big brute spoke" we were just..well...i ran down to play with Kana but i didnt stop in time so i slid into the river splashing Kana which ooobbivously woke her up and since she was awake i was trying to convince her to play with me." he was still way over excited. Razz
Yuzuki
Yuzuki
Starter

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Fell Wed Dec 07, 2011 11:27 pm

Fell crept down the slope, trying to catch his sister's scent, the rusty smell of death. He found something, and followed the tiny amount of tainted air through the dense brush. He came to a small grove, and stopped. "Death was here recently." He muttered, distracted. Could it have been his sister's kill? The blood smelled of an old fae, now long gone. He decided to follow its scent, following into a small clearing with his nose to the ground. Only when he reach the middle did he realize there were other wolves present... He let out a soft whine of annoyance. "Sorry for barging into your territory," He said, trying to regain his composure, "I'm looking for my sister- a black wolf, her forelegs are white, they could be streaked with blood. Her chest too. She has yellow eyes." He knew he should apologize for barging into their territory, but he knew Syan was here- and none of this pack was safe until she was good and dead. "She killed her own family. She's be a danger to your pack." 'She's a menace.....' He added in his head. He knew he probably sounded crazy, but this was his shot at finding her, of avenging Kala's being "lost." He knew Syan had had something to do with it. He looked around and that the pack was mostly made up of faes. 'Oh great, I come into the middle of their pack and embarrass myself. God, I must be distracted. I'm an idiot.' He cursed himself in his head.
Fell
Fell
Active

Wolf Information
Nickname(s): Felly (ONLY REESA)

Back to top Go down

Post  Zaylex/Keli Wed Dec 07, 2011 11:38 pm

Convel gave a sigh and turned, swinging his scar-ridden tail lazily, padding into the water. The brute wanted pups; someone who he could teach and look over. His mentor had had a pup; she had been his best friends, because they were the same age. She had simply ignored Convel's sister, like his father and him. Because of that thought that always ran through his head- you. killed mum. Mum died because of you. Convel saw Feather and smiled a thin smile. "The pup followed Kana out." Convel watched a wolf walk to camp and over heard what he said. "He remembered the wolf from the clearing. "What the he'll was her name... err... Syah. Yeah, I know where she is,"Convel had followed the male and appeared behind him. "Are you one of them?!" he now snarled, jumping to conclusions. The grey visibly tensed, ready to protect Feather and the pup, and Kana, and anyone else from the killers.
Zaylex/Keli
Zaylex/Keli
Extreme Member

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Fell Wed Dec 07, 2011 11:59 pm

"What the hell was her name... err... Syah. Yeah, I know where she is, Are you one of them?!" Fell turned and snarled at the other brute. "My parents, my sister is dead because of her!" He spat. He looked the other brute over. "Of course not." He added contemptuously, not sure if the other brute would be able to pick up the hint. "Do I smell like one of them or something?" He forced his fur to lie flat. "...Sorry." He added, remembering that he was in a clearing with about five wolves he didn't know. He wasn't alpha here. (confused? read my bio ;) it explains a lot) His mind strayed. The fae behind the gray brute was quite pretty, but so were the other faes. Fell noticed a small gray-black pup behind them. "Almost a mini me..." He thought, noting the pup's strange white ear. His attention turned back to the brute. "Wait... you know where she is?! How?!" He almost howled at the other brute. "SHOW ME." He wondered how he'd seen Syan and stayed alive. She'd been careful to cover her tracks, of course with more blood spilled. 'The time has come to avenge Kala.' He thought viciously.
Fell
Fell
Active

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Feather Thu Dec 08, 2011 12:01 am

"Convel, relax, he doesn't smell like rust," the fae stepped next to the grey brute, a little closer than she probably should have. "What is your name?" she asked the dark newcomer calmly, "I am Feather."
Feather
Feather
Super Active

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Zaylex/Keli Thu Dec 08, 2011 12:13 am

"In the misty valley. The one that smells like mint and blood and copper," Convel growled. He didn't like newcomers- and, he didn't much like him looking Feather over- but he kept his cool enough to not follow instincts and attack the wolf. Besides, his family might be dead; Convel knew aol es could lie, and he didn't always trust innocent ones.
Zaylex/Keli
Zaylex/Keli
Extreme Member

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Feather Thu Dec 08, 2011 12:17 am

As the black wolf began staring at Feather, she became a little more wary and, out of instinct, back up closer to Yuzuki to protect him, also, she wanted Convel to keep her safe, "Convel," she whispered, "He is staring at me." she shrunk down, probably the stupidest thing possible at the moment, but she didn't care, she stood directly in front of Zuzu and raised herself up again, puffing out her fur and raising her eyes to show the newcomer that she was not afraid.
Feather
Feather
Super Active

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Kala Thu Dec 08, 2011 12:19 am

Kay made her way home, being careful to rid herself of the scent on her way. She burst into the clearing. A very familiar big, black brute was facing Feather and Convel. "FELL!" She screamed barreling into him joyously, knocking him over and attempting to wrestle with him as they had as pups. She boxed his ears and stood back, aware that her white coat was now brown with dirt. "I missed you, brother." The other wolves would be marveling at their opposite coats, but she knew that they had the same startling eyes.
(can't post for a while guys, sorry!)
Kala
Kala

Wolf Information
Nickname(s): Kay

Back to top Go down

Post  Zaylex/Keli Thu Dec 08, 2011 12:27 am

"Perhaps he is smart enough to get a move on to his 'revenge' before I send him to hell.", Convel whispered back. Convel glared at the black wolf. "I have told you where they are. Your still here. You seem to be a very odd wolf. " Convel was still tense and ready to gift; his grey fur was puffed up, and he was mentally going over whether it was better to leap or dive. Kala suddenly came back, and Convel stopped up a growl. 'Betrayal... I hate it, therefore I attempt to kill it.' He lost a bit of his tense posture, but his fur still rose and he still disliked the loner. Convel glanced down at Feather and the pup. "I suppose he isn't going to murder us, then."
Zaylex/Keli
Zaylex/Keli
Extreme Member

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Fell Thu Dec 08, 2011 12:46 am

Fell laughed as he tussled with his packmate. "You're alive! We all thought you were... gone." He knew the other wolves didn't trust him, but it didn't matter; he had his sister back. "Is this your pack?" He asked her. 'Not very friendly, but if they know about Syan, then they wouldn't be. She must have killed that fae.' He thought.

Last edited by Fell on Thu Dec 08, 2011 12:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Fell
Fell
Active

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 35 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 22 ... 35  Next