Green Wood Pack
Hello, If you were hoping to join us you came to the wrong place!

If you were interested in joining us please follow us to our NEW thread ^_^

http://landofwarautop.betaboard.net/

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Green Wood Pack
Hello, If you were hoping to join us you came to the wrong place!

If you were interested in joining us please follow us to our NEW thread ^_^

http://landofwarautop.betaboard.net/

Green Wood Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Forest

+11
Fell
Yuzuki
Daimon
Takoda
Kala
Zaylex/Keli
Feather
Nariyai
Kana
Tearla
Ordareesa
15 posters

Page 6 of 35 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 20 ... 35  Next

Go down

The Forest - Page 6 Empty Re: The Forest

Post  Feather Tue Nov 22, 2011 8:08 pm

"I hate how she thinks she is so much better than me! Everything today was to help heal her eye! And now everything want to do today is range her good one!" Feather marched over to the den, ate some thyme to calm her nerves, and went to sleep with Koda on her mossy patch.
Feather
Feather
Super Active

Wolf Information
Nickname(s): Fea

http://blueskiespack.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Kala Tue Nov 22, 2011 8:56 pm

Kay walked up to Feather. "is she always like that? she asked. kay had finished eating a while ago, and now she sat.
Kala
Kala

Wolf Information
Nickname(s): Kay

Back to top Go down

Post  Kana Tue Nov 22, 2011 10:07 pm

As Kana rested in the den sight she over heard Feathers rant.
"I hate how she thinks she is so much better than me! Everything today was to help heal her eye! And now everything want to do today is range her good one!"
"So thats what I felt" Kana thought, "Feather and Wynd had a big fight." Kana sighed and laid down, "Thats just what we need our healers fighting," she muttered.
Kana
Kana
Extreme Member

Wolf Information
Nickname(s): ana (if your desperate)

Back to top Go down

Post  Zaylex/Keli Tue Nov 22, 2011 10:30 pm

Wynd was only slightly hurt by Feather's words. She was used to hatred, dislike, insults, pranks, the whole deal. "Well, then, why don't you? Only hell knows I don't need my good eye- I'll be an elder in a year and a half. Besides, I don't care if you accidentally miss and lunge for my heart in stead. It isn't like I have anything to lose- most of you hate me, everyone else in this 'oh, wonderful' world does, and those who love - or used to -me, is dead or gone now. So go ahead. Hell doesn't seem to bad- a bunch of demons, fire and flames, and no optism. What a wonderful place! So take your shot. I don't care. Take my eye, or my life. If you wish. Or don't. Either way- I've nothing to care about." Wynd snarled, somehow finding the effort to argue, even though the snarling brought out the redness in her eyes and the darker stripes in her fur that she got from the tears. Her words were right, however- she had nothing to lose. Her father was gone, probably dead, and the rest of her family that partially loved her were gone from her life. So, here she stood, tail high, stomach low, tear stains and red eyes showing, and that horrid snarl she wore that seemed to forever be etched into her life, no matter how much she attempted to rid herself of it. And, as the onlookers hear me out, one thing I have wondered about WyndBanes life that we apparently share, is that she gave up on the effort to get rid of that scowl and snarl, but she always seemed to have the effort and energy to argue and fight. It seemed justified by her point of view- no one else understood her. Her father was gone, her mother, at some times, had abused her, and so on. She was no one's love, no one's friend. But, as I comment on her history, she never made an effort. Although, then again, she did as a pup, and as an adolecent, but as an adult and an elder, she gave up on trying to better her ways. In a way, she was like a coconut- practically impossible to crack open. But, in a way, she was like a walnut- once you can find the crack in her soul, all you saw were the layers of dusty pain and sadness that she had. Sometimes you found a tasty, sweet taste of memory, like her of her father, but then you found a dull taste of her and her grandmother. And, in another way, she was a peach. Very fuzzy. Once again, you see another food of interest- a cherry. A bitter inside, and then when you get past that, you bite down once more and crack your teeth on the pit, which is another word for a hard seed inside a fruit, such as a peach or a cherry. Therefore, Wynd was a terrible wolf. And all she felt she had was her memories. But she had a future, and high hopes. If she made it. But I will not spoil anymore, my wonderful readers. For Wynd was a mystery that is yet to be solved. A cherry that you have yet to find the pit. A coconut you have not cracked. A walnut that you have not yet truly tasted. A peach that isn't quite ripe yet, therefore not in the peak of fuzzyness. Ah, peaches. Fuzzy, fuzzy llamas. Oh, look, a beetle- CRICKET.
Zaylex/Keli
Zaylex/Keli
Extreme Member

Wolf Information
Nickname(s): Possum, Convie

Back to top Go down

Post  Kana Wed Nov 23, 2011 11:31 am

Kana looked over a Wynd she seemed out of sorts today. Her eyes were red and the fur under her eyes was dark. "Had Wynd been crying"! No. Kana pushed the thought out of her head. A wolf like that would never cry.
Kana
Kana
Extreme Member

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Zaylex/Keli Wed Nov 23, 2011 11:52 am

Wynd continued on, "Now, if you wish to bring loners that no one knows except you, by all means, go ahead. But I'm not going to trust a wolf that I don't know at all. And, I don't care if you don't trust me. Because sometimes if I were you I would simply be scared." The she walked over to the den, but in stead of going in, sheltered from cold, Wynd laid on top of it, sending a glare over to Feather, and letting her tail hang down slightly, not realizing that someone was in the den she was laying on.
Zaylex/Keli
Zaylex/Keli
Extreme Member

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Kana Wed Nov 23, 2011 11:59 am

Kana listened to Wynds rant (i say rant for no word describes it perfectly) "Wow," kana thought, "That was something Im not sure what," She looked up to the wolf lying on the den. Kana had never seen a wolf give a speech like that. In her pack no one would share themselves like that all wolves were quiet and laid back. "But this isn't my old pack and I should get that out of my head," kana muttered to her self, "This will never be my old pack, it will be something so much better,"
Kana
Kana
Extreme Member

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Feather Wed Nov 23, 2011 7:55 pm

Feather was surprised at Wynds words, "alright then Wyndie, let's go for a stroll, I will help you with those poppyseeds. And then maybe we can start from scratch." the medicine wolf didn't like hating or being hated, so she left without lettin WyndBane argue any further.
Feather
Feather
Super Active

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Takoda Wed Nov 23, 2011 7:58 pm

Watching the faes fight was enough for Koda, "I'm done, could you please show me to my den kala?" he wanted to rest for a bit.
Takoda
Takoda

http://blueskiespack.canadian-forum.com and http://greenwoodpack.foru

Back to top Go down

Post  Ordareesa Wed Nov 23, 2011 8:06 pm

Reesa was watching the wolves come and go in the camp. She was fed up of all the yelling and the fighting. Reesa ran on to her rock and roared out "I DON'T ANY FIGHTING IN THE PACK! WYND? WHO GAVE YOU THE RIGHT TO TELL PEOPLE WHAT TO DO? AND TAKODA IS MOST DEFINITELY A WELCOME PACK MEMBER!" Each word was being jabbed at everyone not just Wynd. "I don't want this to happen again" she mumbled and mostly embarrassed on what she had just done in front of the whole pack "What did I just do?"
Ordareesa
Ordareesa
Admin

Wolf Information
Nickname(s): Ord, Orda, Daree, Ree, Reesa

http://greenwoodpack.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Nariyai Wed Nov 23, 2011 8:28 pm

Nari stared at Reesa, wide-eyed. She said nothing. The she-wolf could have sworn that a chorus of crickets was practicing within a mile away.
Nariyai
Nariyai
Location : I'm just a figment of your imagination, so I'm basically everywhere 0_0

Wolf Information
Nickname(s): Nari, Ariya

Back to top Go down

Post  Takoda Wed Nov 23, 2011 8:33 pm

"ordareesa, my apologies, but WyndBane has been being unpleasant to me and Fea since I arrived this morning," he apologized on behalf of hhim and his friend, dipping his head.
Takoda
Takoda

http://blueskiespack.canadian-forum.com and http://greenwoodpack.foru

Back to top Go down

Post  Zaylex/Keli Wed Nov 23, 2011 8:35 pm

Wynd struggled to pull her tail in at the alpha's voice. Any kind of dominance could be shown; Wynd never cowered. But when a leader called true orders, it was quite impossible not to follow. So shocked she was, that the fae fell off her ledge and immediatly rolled onto her stomach, shoving her muzzle into the dirt instinctively as the submissive rank. This was how she was taught- to cower and save herself from punishment. But she hated the muddy fur; the rough ground. Wynd let a few tears roll down, but shoved her snout in deeper after a few moments of being numb enough not to notice them.
Zaylex/Keli
Zaylex/Keli
Extreme Member

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Kana Wed Nov 23, 2011 10:10 pm

Kana stood dumb struck. She hand never seen Reesa (or any wolf) get so angry at any point in time. Kana rolled over on her back to show Reesa's dominance. "I'm sorry Ordareesa it wont happen again," she stuttered.
Kana
Kana
Extreme Member

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Zaylex/Keli Thu Nov 24, 2011 12:17 am

Wynd watched Kana become submissive- she showed her belly, which was a great sign of submission to the dominant. WyndBane was not yet driven to the peak. She fearfully glanced up at her leader, pushed her muzzle in to the mud, and twisted, letting a whimper of plea escape unexpectedly. Wynd lowered her ears, sunk her stomach, and let only the sorrowful pupil of her eye be shown, anything lower covered in dust and dirt.
Zaylex/Keli
Zaylex/Keli
Extreme Member

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Feather Thu Nov 24, 2011 1:01 am

Feather lowered her head, but looked up at her leader apologetically before speaking, "I'm sorry, Ordareesa. It won't happen again, but may I have a word with you please?" Seeing the other wolves cowering was making her feel brave, her alpha wouldn't hurt a healer... Would she? Fea didn't make eye contact, but stayed looking down, showing no threat as she walked to Ree.
Feather
Feather
Super Active

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Nov 24, 2011 6:30 am

( Sorry I haven't posted in a while x.x )

The brown hued titan had found the surroundings quite dull suddenly that grew with tension, oblivious to the growing pressure between the two healers. His dark auds gave slight twitches to the sound of nearby talk, his honey pools averted to the direction where the Alpha's orders pierced the air which had caught everyone off guard. Daiya even felt like he has done something wrong, not in tune with the situation the amber brujo merely kept a unworthy posture and cautiously approached the group ahead where his optics settled onto the other submissive femme's.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Kana Thu Nov 24, 2011 11:04 am

Kana back was really starting to feel uncomfortable as she lie there her belly exposed. She hoped Reesa would let them sit up soon but the way things were looking it would take a while to fully heal this mess.
(please ignore the pun)
Kana
Kana
Extreme Member

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Zaylex/Keli Thu Nov 24, 2011 11:34 am

(LolpunXD)
Wynd pulled up her muzzle slightly, inching towards the yearling. "Keep like this; it isn't going to be fun..."the she muttered under her breath. Then, she growled quietly, only so Kana could hear, "Sorry." Wynd hoped the yearling wouldn't hold this mess against her, while the problem was still young.
(LolmorepunsXD)
Zaylex/Keli
Zaylex/Keli
Extreme Member

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Kana Thu Nov 24, 2011 12:56 pm

( Laughing pun)
Kana took Wynds advice and stayed perfectly still. She didn't mind that Wynd growled or anything really she just hoped Reesa wouldn't be angry like this ever agin. (how likely that is verys)
Kana
Kana
Extreme Member

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Zaylex/Keli Thu Nov 24, 2011 1:34 pm

Wynd felt the tiniest hint of anger that Feather felt brave enough to approach the leader. Wynd rolled onto the muddy ground, becoming on her side. She plunged her muzzle into the ground, and assumed the position of a wolf to be punished. Slowly, however, she continued backwards, now level with Kana. "You know, I was like you when I was a pup. Of course, I became the old healer who is supposedly less experienced then the two (19 in human years or so) or so yeared female, who is so horrid that she will be the worthless one-eyed elder in a year and a half" Wyndie said quietly so that only Kana could hear that she was talking.
Zaylex/Keli
Zaylex/Keli
Extreme Member

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Kana Thu Nov 24, 2011 3:04 pm

"You know, I was like you when I was a pup. Of course, I became the old healer who is supposedly less experienced then the two (19 in human years or so) or so yeared female, who is so horrid that she will be the worthless one-eyed elder in a year and a half" Wyndie said quietly.
Kana listened to Wynd as she watched Reesa carefully. Kana felt sorry for wynd she wasn't a worthless one-eyed healer. Kana wanted to say something but she was to afraid to with Reesa this angry. She would hold her tongue till after this punishment.
Kana
Kana
Extreme Member

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Ordareesa Thu Nov 24, 2011 9:30 pm

Reesa eyed every breath that leaked from their bodies as they did the set of submissive rolls. "I'm sorry" She truly was but she did not like what had happened so to her it was necessary. "You are disbanded" Reesa looked at Feather "come with" Reesa took the fae into her den "I was almost offended on how everyone else immediately started the submission roles but you stepped forth. Is there a reason?"
Ordareesa
Ordareesa
Admin

Wolf Information
Nickname(s): Ord, Orda, Daree, Ree, Reesa

http://greenwoodpack.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Zaylex/Keli Thu Nov 24, 2011 10:19 pm

Wynd still felt like she held a rivalry with the younger healer. "Kana, would you like to patrol the area with me?"the she stood, belly still close to the ground as she was cautious for punishment. Wynd slowly backed onto the path, and looked hopefully at Kana.
Zaylex/Keli
Zaylex/Keli
Extreme Member

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Kana Fri Nov 25, 2011 12:28 am

"Kana, would you like to patrol the area with me?" Wynd asked Kana
Kana smiled, "i would love to!" She said getting off her back. She shook the dirt off then following Wynd out of the den site.
Kana
Kana
Extreme Member

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 35 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 20 ... 35  Next