Green Wood Pack
Hello, If you were hoping to join us you came to the wrong place!

If you were interested in joining us please follow us to our NEW thread ^_^

http://landofwarautop.betaboard.net/

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Green Wood Pack
Hello, If you were hoping to join us you came to the wrong place!

If you were interested in joining us please follow us to our NEW thread ^_^

http://landofwarautop.betaboard.net/

Green Wood Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Forest

+11
Fell
Yuzuki
Daimon
Takoda
Kala
Zaylex/Keli
Feather
Nariyai
Kana
Tearla
Ordareesa
15 posters

Page 22 of 35 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 28 ... 35  Next

Go down

The Forest - Page 22 Empty Re: The Forest

Post  Loner(s) Tue Dec 20, 2011 12:07 pm

Farolin
"Yez, therez more of uz the youzzz" Drool spilling out from between his pink blood stained teeth. "Our camp, you myz zlave"
Loner(s)
Loner(s)
Starter

Back to top Go down

Post  Kana Tue Dec 20, 2011 12:12 pm

'slaves really!' kana thought, well this day had go well. She cough a dear with Tokoda and brought it back to camp were Reesa and a ll of the good fighters were gone and these wolf just barge on it and make her a slave! 'think think' kana begged she was normally a quick thinker but right now she couldn't focus. She needed to know if anyone was hurt. 'oh please Reesa,' she begged 'come quickly' right now all her hope lied with her brother and the others
Kana
Kana
Extreme Member

Wolf Information
Nickname(s): ana (if your desperate)

Back to top Go down

Post  Diablo Tue Dec 20, 2011 12:16 pm

"Good job brother" Diablo went around camp giving each wolf a good nip on the ear. "Just to keep you order" he sneered evilly.

Diablo

Back to top Go down

Post  Kana Tue Dec 20, 2011 12:18 pm

Kana growled as one of the wolves came around and bit her ear. "that was uncalled for", she growled.
Kana
Kana
Extreme Member

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Loner(s) Tue Dec 20, 2011 12:19 pm

Syan
Syan come crashing threw the camp, sorry I'm late, I needed him, his name is Leogeth, he will fight with us.
Loner(s)
Loner(s)
Starter

Back to top Go down

Post  Kana Tue Dec 20, 2011 12:21 pm

Kana moved slowly to the back of the den and peered out. Sure enough another wolf was with the albino female. "on good now were out numbered this isn't good" Kana wanted to howl but she held her tung she would wit for the right moment, she would now wen just not now.
Kana
Kana
Extreme Member

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Loner(s) Tue Dec 20, 2011 12:31 pm

Leogeth
Leo bowed to the strong head wolf and steered away "I will go on duty?" Leo padded den where he heard one speak, he looked at the guard wolf "Cant you make her shut up? I will show you how" Leo stepped a few ounces away and peeled back his lips into a snarl abnormally far and took his yellow infected, sticky and slimy tongue and licked the she wolves cheek. Instantly the fur that was no covered in his saliva curled and was completely knotted "Most want to wash that off, but seeing as you have to stay in this den, you wont get a chance" he snickered in a high peechy voice "That smell can make you hurl if it is not washed out properly, If you eat or even lick it you can get stomach aches worse then rot food" Sticking out his tongue and letting the saliva drip onto the cave floor next to her feet. Leo turned and walked out of the cave "HEY, Guard wolf, my name's Leo, Syan said I was needed"
Loner(s)
Loner(s)
Starter

Back to top Go down

Post  Ordareesa Tue Dec 20, 2011 12:38 pm

Reesa howled for her lost companions "I don't feel well... the air... air feels thick, It's weird... Let's hurry" Reesa looked at Fell and Tear to check they are still here "I think we are close, I hear Covel, let's go!" Reesa charged ahead to the sound kept running and the she tripped "Ouch.... What was that, sorry Feather, I couldn't see what was in front of me, literally" Soon Tear and Fell caught up, "Come on let's go back" Reesa jumped up in down ignoring the bad feeling that was there just a moment ago, she had found her friends that is what mattered.
Ordareesa
Ordareesa
Admin

Wolf Information
Nickname(s): Ord, Orda, Daree, Ree, Reesa

http://greenwoodpack.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Nariyai Tue Dec 20, 2011 1:28 pm

Nari yelped as the wolf bit her on the ear. She started to whack it's head away with a sharp blow from her paw, but remembering that she was a captive, she kept her paw still and seethed inwardly. :Make me a slave? I'd like to see them try.: she thought, and her eyes narrowed. She hoped Reesa would come back soon with the others, they were sorely needed.
Nariyai
Nariyai
Location : I'm just a figment of your imagination, so I'm basically everywhere 0_0

Wolf Information
Nickname(s): Nari, Ariya

Back to top Go down

Post  Feather Tue Dec 20, 2011 3:26 pm

"WOOT HOME!" Feather screeched with joy before taking off with her nose to the ground, following the others scent trail. The crimson fae stopped in her tracks, "Reesa, do you feel that... that weight in your stomach?" she asked fearfully, "Ordareesa," the healer said suddenly formal, "I suggest we run home and prepare for that fight. I fear they are coming." she said, relying on all her instincts at once.
Feather
Feather
Super Active

Wolf Information
Nickname(s): Fea

http://blueskiespack.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Takoda Tue Dec 20, 2011 3:32 pm

The evil wolf bit Koda on his ear and the apprentice couldn't take it anymore, "Woah dude! Not cool!" he shouted in a quiet voice, "but, since I'm your 'slave' I guess I have to thank you for it... Sooo," he paused to take a big breath, "THANK YOU THaNK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU MASTER FOR BITING MY EAR!" he howled, hoping secretly that the sound would get to the wolves outside of the camp, the apprentice grabbed onto the bad wolf's foot and began to lick it.
Takoda
Takoda

http://blueskiespack.canadian-forum.com and http://greenwoodpack.foru

Back to top Go down

Post  Nariyai Tue Dec 20, 2011 3:53 pm

Nari winced as Koda howled super loudly. Although it was an excellent idea, she wished he hadn't done it, so it seemed, in her ear.
Nariyai
Nariyai
Location : I'm just a figment of your imagination, so I'm basically everywhere 0_0

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Takoda Tue Dec 20, 2011 4:26 pm

Koda noticed that the grey fae beside him had flinched at his voice, "I'm sorry.. uhh... I don't belive we've met, I'm Takoda." he said to the pretty grey.
Takoda
Takoda

http://blueskiespack.canadian-forum.com and http://greenwoodpack.foru

Back to top Go down

Post  Zaylex/Keli Tue Dec 20, 2011 5:17 pm

Convel snarled at the sickening scent. "It's just as bad as burned moss," he growled, and followed after Feather. "If they do indeed outnumber us, I don't think we have a lot of a chance of beating them. I mean, maybe, but I'm not sure. Besides, they would smell us coming. Although, now is probably better then when they have more followers..." he said, trying to persuade his inner fight to back down. But he wouldn't. Convel wanted to rip their throats for what they did to Kala and the elder, and the fact that his little sister was back there. 'Seriously? I had to think of the fact that Kana could be dead? SO not awesome,' he thought.
Zaylex/Keli
Zaylex/Keli
Extreme Member

Wolf Information
Nickname(s): Possum, Convie

Back to top Go down

Post  Loner(s) Tue Dec 20, 2011 5:31 pm

Jara & Kring
Jara looked at her twin. "What do you say we help?" she asked, her black teeth flashing. "Indeed, indeed," Kring growled, shaking his patched black and white coat. THe two made their way to Daimon. "We would love-" Jara started. "-To help. If you would like us," Kring finished. They liked to finish each other's sentences, as they flowed together perfectly. "We killed our siblings, and our aunt and uncle. I can patrol near the territory-" Kring said. "-And I can stay here," ended Kring.
Loner(s)
Loner(s)
Starter

Back to top Go down

Post  Nariyai Tue Dec 20, 2011 5:45 pm

"I'm sorry.. uhh... I don't believe we've met, I'm Takoda."

Nari gave Koda a small smile. "I'm Nari. Nice to meet you, Takoda.". Her eyes scanned the wolves, and she noticed that two more had joined the enemy pack. Great.
Nariyai
Nariyai

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Daimon Tue Dec 20, 2011 5:50 pm

"Brother, I think we have someone who needs a little enforcing!" Daimon growled and picked up the brown male by the scruff. He threw the apprentice to the center of the den area, and looked over the wolves. Then he stuck his muzzle near the littler brute's ear. "I may be an evil and bloodthirsty wolf, but don't mistake me for an idiot. I am, indeed, brilliant." Then the two wolves approached. "Yes, you, female. Go patrol. You, male. Take places with Leo. Leogeth, mother, brother, come here. We need to enforce some rules with this one here. Nip, bite, claw, you may do what you want to him. Don't kill him though. Stop when I say to stop.-" he addressed the members he had brought over. "-Maybe this will help you learn to respect me and my... members ...more.-" he addressed the apprentice. Then he started with the helpers once again. "And Brother, since you have been so loyal to our plan of success, you may attack first." Before he stepped away, he nipped the apprentice's belly, snapping at the tender, un-armed skin that was there. Then he backed away slightly, keeping his paw firmly on Takoda's shoulder, belly-up, so that he would not be able to get away.

Daimon
Starter

Back to top Go down

Post  Kana Tue Dec 20, 2011 6:13 pm

kana desirably tried to wash of the saliva that was stuck to her fur. SHe didn't dare open her mouth for the stuff to slip in but she rolled her paw up and down against her cheek trying to push it off. 'its just saying and spreading' Kana thought. She couldn't see out side any more with the wolves standing at the entrance but she could hear. She could hear Tokoda 'oh please be ok,' she pleaded but she didn't dare say a word she just sat and waited for what was to come.
Kana
Kana
Extreme Member

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Athraithe Tue Dec 20, 2011 7:39 pm

"Oh what fun" Athra wanted these stupid wolves to suffer, have a painful death, beat them to they barely made a breath. "Excuse me" Athra grabbed the other apprentice (Kana) by the scruff and directed Diablo and Leo to pin the one already in the clearing center (Koda) Koda was pinned to the ground, he couldn't break away even if he tried, seeing as he had two full grown wolves at his side "He heh, Who is this girl to you? Special? Oh if only you can see the look at your face!" Athra was biting and clawing the tan wolf, not very hard but enough to draw bits of blood, Athra had enough fun with that, she pushed her back into the den and walked up to the brute "Poor thing, she must be in pain... what about you? I would think that hurt more then any cut..." Athra tilted her head as if she was talking to a pup and then smiled, "And to think the rain just started" She crackled and went back to following her sons orders.
Athraithe
Athraithe

Back to top Go down

Post  Diablo Tue Dec 20, 2011 7:42 pm

"Yes brother!" Dia jumped in and started to bite at his lower legs. "Wait... I think they are coming..." Diablo tasted the air and ran back over to grab the small pup again "Tell them if they come into the camp, the pup dies"

Diablo

Back to top Go down

Post  Ordareesa Tue Dec 20, 2011 7:46 pm

Reesa ran as fast as she could with the other back to camp, before long they made it 'Feather was right!' Reesa was about to jump at them but she notice... YUZUKI! "Let the pup go" She knew they wouldn't listen but... it was worth a try.
Ordareesa
Ordareesa
Admin

Wolf Information
Nickname(s): Ord, Orda, Daree, Ree, Reesa

http://greenwoodpack.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Nariyai Tue Dec 20, 2011 8:15 pm

Nari had turned her face away, worried and concerned for Kana and Koda. When she heard her pack members, her ears perked up, and she took advantage of their captors distraction to make her way over to Kana, and be within earshot of Koda. "Are you alright, guys? No of course you're not. Carp. Well, at least Reesa and the others have arrived. We'll have to keep an eye on Yuzuki." Her heart sank as she saw one of the brutes roughly grab Yuzuki, and then she felt a glimmer of hope as Reesa came into view.
Nariyai
Nariyai

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Fell Tue Dec 20, 2011 9:28 pm

Fell raced after Reesa, and heard her say something. He walked up the hill. "Yuzu!" He yelped, seeing the little pup terrified.
Fell
Fell
Active

Wolf Information
Nickname(s): Felly (ONLY REESA)

Back to top Go down

Post  Kana Tue Dec 20, 2011 10:09 pm

Kana couldn't bare to see Koda in so much pain. Sh didn't dare say anything (we all know of that saliva) but she also couldn't close her eyes. SHe could hear Reesa's and Fell's voices. "i new they'ed come!" she thought happily getting ready to through her self at one on the wolves when needed.
Kana
Kana
Extreme Member

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Daimon Tue Dec 20, 2011 10:54 pm

Daimon laughed. No, he fullout cackled. Deep with highpitched insanity. Black tinged with red. He walked to they still wolves, and swiped a paw at one, a grey male (Convel). Then he snarled, "Get in the den," and turned his attention back to Takoda.

Daimon
Starter

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 35 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 28 ... 35  Next