Green Wood Pack
Hello, If you were hoping to join us you came to the wrong place!

If you were interested in joining us please follow us to our NEW thread ^_^

http://landofwarautop.betaboard.net/

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Green Wood Pack
Hello, If you were hoping to join us you came to the wrong place!

If you were interested in joining us please follow us to our NEW thread ^_^

http://landofwarautop.betaboard.net/

Green Wood Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Forest

+11
Fell
Yuzuki
Daimon
Takoda
Kala
Zaylex/Keli
Feather
Nariyai
Kana
Tearla
Ordareesa
15 posters

Page 26 of 35 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 30 ... 35  Next

Go down

The Forest - Page 26 Empty Re: The Forest

Post  Feather Wed Dec 28, 2011 5:57 pm

"I can help with that." she said, "It's my job, I will tach Koda how to work with injuries and you will be his first patient." Fea told Convel.
Feather
Feather
Super Active

Wolf Information
Nickname(s): Fea

http://blueskiespack.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Takoda Wed Dec 28, 2011 11:48 pm

Koda finished with the herbs and walked over to Tears body. "We wish you well in the Valley of Stars, you are part of this pack, no matter how far. Tearla, you were a strong willed wolf, you fought well in battle and now you are free. You have to chance to shape a new destiny. Bring us to you when our times have come, and guide our claws in battle and hunt. Now free your soul to the Valley of Stars, Tearla, friend of the Green Wood Pack wolves." he said the words that his mentor had told him with sorrow in his voice. "I didn't know you, but I will never forget your name in this pack, your story will go on to my pups." he whispered, closing his eyes and dropping his head on his paws.
Takoda
Takoda

http://blueskiespack.canadian-forum.com and http://greenwoodpack.foru

Back to top Go down

Post  Zaylex/Keli Wed Dec 28, 2011 11:56 pm

"Mm. ...Don't laugh at this, love, please, but I feel odd. Like, near us, someone is still dying. It's odd, I know, but I just feel like that," he said, walking with her back to camp. And indeed, he felt even more protective of her for the reason. If Kala betrayed them, who was to say no one else would?
Zaylex/Keli
Zaylex/Keli
Extreme Member

Wolf Information
Nickname(s): Possum, Convie

Back to top Go down

Post  Feather Thu Dec 29, 2011 3:46 am

Feather stopped in her tracks, "Convel, I've checked every wolf in this pack, nobody else is going to die. Why do you feel like that though, nothing is going to happen to this pack." the healer looked at her mate. 'My dear, dear Convel, so long as the stars float int he sky every night, and the moon is high above us, nobody else will die without good reason.' she promised him silently.
Feather
Feather
Super Active

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Zaylex/Keli Thu Dec 29, 2011 10:34 pm

Convel heard a scream. It took all his mind to stop himself from running to it, and recognizing the owner of the voice as the older red wolf. "I'd say, why can't we just have a regular life as wolves, but then the other half of me would probably reason, define regular. God damn, I'm just happy we're all ok. Or... most of us. You, I, Zuki, Kana- erm, I mean, Zuki..." Convel realized he had said Kana's name. He wondered what she made of his little sister. She still didn't know what relationship he had with Kana, but she would find out soon enough.
Zaylex/Keli
Zaylex/Keli
Extreme Member

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Feather Thu Dec 29, 2011 11:00 pm

Fea back up a little, "Kana?" she asked him in surprise, "what about Kana, tell me about her." she taunted angrily. (Preggo hormones?)
Feather
Feather
Super Active

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Zaylex/Keli Thu Dec 29, 2011 11:10 pm

"Um... she's my little sister..." Convel said, deciding to not try to hide anything. If she liked Kana, yayay, if she didn't, well... that would really suck, and Convel would be heartbroken.
Zaylex/Keli
Zaylex/Keli
Extreme Member

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Feather Thu Dec 29, 2011 11:25 pm

Feather sighed with relief, "Oh your sister!" she said happily, "good, I thought you had something else going on with her. Phew!" she laguhed halfheartedly, trotting into the campsite and going to her den.
Feather
Feather
Super Active

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Yuzuki Fri Dec 30, 2011 2:10 am

zuzu had dragged himself into the nursery still bleeding. he couldnt bare to watch any longer he was so young and yet he had seen so much blood shed.he wimpered licking his wounds and flinching every time he toughed one of his bruses.
Yuzuki
Yuzuki
Starter

Wolf Information
Nickname(s): zuzu/uki/kii

Back to top Go down

Post  Feather Fri Dec 30, 2011 4:49 am

(Yuzuki, I covered all your wounds with cobwebs and herb juices. You can't be licking them if they are covered without eating cobwebs and icky herbs.)
Feather
Feather
Super Active

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Ordareesa Fri Dec 30, 2011 3:32 pm

Reesa walked over to Kana "I'm so sorry... this must be hard one you, I can't choose the way you grow up, you need to be assessed and make twenty kills in volunteer time, meaning out on your own time you have to bring back twenty prey items for the pack... it normally goes to the elders and ones in the nursery, for now you will be serving Nari, Zuzu and Feather, they can catch there own prey but we don't have any queens at the moment so that will have to do, if you have any questions ask me, I will be your mentor for the rest of your training, now go get some sleep" Ree flipped around and looked for Convel and Daiya 'Everyone is to injured to do any work right now...' Ree walked to her own den and jumped onto her rock, not to call for a meeting but to watch over her pack mates.
Ordareesa
Ordareesa
Admin

Wolf Information
Nickname(s): Ord, Orda, Daree, Ree, Reesa

http://greenwoodpack.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Takoda Fri Dec 30, 2011 4:17 pm

(He isn't going to die, just fall gravely ill and go into a coma for a bit. I'm going to Mexico for three months so that's why.)

Koda looked around the den, 'OK, for minor cuts, I chew these leaves with these berries and put them on the wound.' he told himself silently. The brute picked up the berries and began to chew, 'what a peculiar taste, sweet but bitter.' he thought. 'Actually, these taste really good!' he spoke to himself before his body convulsed, "Feather! Hel.." he said before convulsing again.
Takoda
Takoda

Back to top Go down

Post  Feather Fri Dec 30, 2011 4:45 pm

"Oh my god! Koda! What have you done!" the first thing the fae did was see which berries he had ingested, "You ate the ones I said not to touch!" she screeched, rapidly shoving yew leaves down his throat causing him to yak them up along with the berries. "Koda, don't die on me, this pack needs you, think of me, think of Reesa, think of... think of Kana." she whispered as the brute fell asleep, "good night." Feather knew he wouldn't die, in her last pack the wolves that ate these berries had slept for up to six moons, and then woken and had to eat and drink a lot, but that was all, and Koda had yarped up most of it. (Guardians of Ga'Hoole reference!)
Feather
Feather
Super Active

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Fell Fri Dec 30, 2011 7:56 pm

Fell wasn't entirely sure which den he was supposed to go in, so he just curled up to the side of the clearing. 'Goodnight,' He thought, and fell into a deep sleep, filled with eyes piercing the blackness of his dreaming mind, and then the dream changed. He was swimming upstream in a river. Fell was getting nowhere. He heard his mother's voice from when he was little, teaching him to swim in a shallow stream. "That's right, Fell! One paw at a time!" Both parents trotted along the bank beside him, following him, accompanying him. His father's voice followed his mother's. "Try swimming downstream instead, youngster. You're not going to drown if you follow the water!" He turned in the water, like he had that day, but this time was very different: the water was black, churning and bubbling, at least three times the width of that stream, and the width of the stream had been the width of a full grown wolf, tail tip to nose. This water was flowing fast towards a waterfall. A few wolves he hadn't noticed before was behind him. "Tearla! Kala! REESA!" He was whimpering in his sleep, terrified. He screamed just as the two faes fell backwards over the edge, with Ree just behind them. His mother's voice was getting fainter. "Follow us, Fell! Swim to the edge!" But even as she yelled, he was sliding, slipping and then he was falling, down, down, down..... (yes, i stole it from one of my posts on blue skies)
Fell
Fell
Active

Wolf Information
Nickname(s): Felly (ONLY REESA)

Back to top Go down

Post  Feather Sat Dec 31, 2011 3:49 am

(WOOT BSP! Anyways, I have some sad new, especially for Kala, and Koda actually does want to die, he has no time for this pack anymore, or blue skies, or any other addictive RP sites. Sorry for any confusion.)
Feather
Feather
Super Active

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Takoda Sat Dec 31, 2011 12:32 pm

(Yes, I will be dying of malnutrition once I wake up. Sorry Kana, you'll have to live without me.
Takoda
Takoda

Back to top Go down

Post  Ordareesa Sun Jan 01, 2012 8:49 pm

Reesa walked towards Koda and Fea, she poked him with a paw... "What happened to him?" continuing to poke him with her paw.
Ordareesa
Ordareesa
Admin

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Feather Mon Jan 02, 2012 12:18 am

"Back off," Feather snarled at the alphess pushing her paw away. "He ate some berries by accident and now he is asleep, he wont wake up for a while and if you wake him nobody knows what will happen." she whispered. smoothing his fur and pulling him over to the end of the den, away from the light. "Get Kana and Convel please." the healer lowered her head in a submissive and apologetic form for snapping at her alphess, looking up at a painful angle.
Feather
Feather
Super Active

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Zaylex/Keli Mon Jan 02, 2012 1:04 am

Convel had started to doze in his sitting position, but he snapped awake when he heard a growl. Glaring a bit at his leader, then looking at his mate, Convel strode in. "You called, m'lady? ", he asked.
Zaylex/Keli
Zaylex/Keli
Extreme Member

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Kana Mon Jan 02, 2012 11:46 am

"I'm so sorry... this must be hard one you, I can't choose the way you grow up, you need to be assessed and make twenty kills in volunteer time, meaning out on your own time you have to bring back twenty prey items for the pack... it normally goes to the elders and ones in the nursery, for now you will be serving Nari, Zuzu and Feather, they can catch there own prey but we don't have any queens at the moment so that will have to do, if you have any questions ask me, I will be your mentor for the rest of your training, now go get some sleep"
Kana sat by Tears body trying to soak in what Reesa said, "I need to bring in twenty pray items on my own time," Kana nodded, "ok looks like I'm going to be busy," Kana looked down at tears body a scratch running from her back to her head. "Good by Tear, tho i didn't know you as well as I would have liked you will always be remembered as a great mentor to me. Go free, to the valley of the stars," Kana sighed and added on extra selfish wish, "and if you see Wynd say hi form me," Kana sat down next to her mentors body, 'what know,' she thought.
Kana
Kana
Extreme Member

Wolf Information
Nickname(s): ana (if your desperate)

Back to top Go down

Post  Ordareesa Mon Jan 02, 2012 3:12 pm

Reesa gave Feather a nod, faking the apologetic glance towards her. She raised her head and stood tall making sure she was still in charge. 'Feather has been off recently... And... her scent has definitely changed...(Milk) What ever it is... sh isn't telling me. Ordareesa whipped around and stepped into the clearing 'Where is...' Ree walked up to Fell, "I haven't seen you in awhile, are you okay?" Still hoping for a response even though he was half asleep. "Can you do me a favor? Can you watch what Feather is doing? She has been... acting strange... and I have seen her sneak out of camp late at night by the river, I didn't think of it the first time but I saw her go again"
Ordareesa
Ordareesa
Admin

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Feather Tue Jan 03, 2012 12:40 am

"Convel, yes, I need Kana. Koda has fallen asleep and won't be waking up for... awhile." she said unsurely. "They are in love as far as I know and so she should know that she might have to move on. Wolves in these conditions usually wake up underfed and die a few days later, there is nothing I can do about it. Please get her quickly." she pleaded her mate. 'Reesa looked at me funny, maybe I should talk to her? No, not yet. I want to get out for a bit though,' she stopped her mate, "Convel, please explain that to her for me. I;'m going for a walk." she informed the grey brute and trotted out of camp towards the little river.
Feather
Feather
Super Active

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Fell Tue Jan 03, 2012 12:04 pm

"I haven't seen you in awhile, are you okay?"
Fell shook the remaining pieces of his nightmare out of his head. "Yeah, I'm fine. Thanks for asking."
"Can you do me a favor? Can you watch what Feather is doing? She has been... acting strange... and I have seen her sneak out of camp late at night by the river, I didn't think of it the first time but I saw her go again"
"Um, sure," Fell nodded at his alpha's strange request. "Why, you don't think she's joined... what's left of them, do you?" He sighed. Losing Kala was enough for him and he put his head back down, still watching Ree.
Fell
Fell
Active

Wolf Information
Nickname(s): Felly (ONLY REESA)

Back to top Go down

Post  Zaylex/Keli Tue Jan 03, 2012 4:00 pm

Convel looked out for his little sister. He saw her by Tear's body. The grey felt quite sorry for her- she had lost their mother, father, sibling, both of her mentors, and now the wolf she loved. Of course, if the gold wolf had hurt her in any way, he would have ended up dead anyway, but that was beside the point. Convel sat beside her. "Takoda, he ingested some berries. He's er, he's in a coma. Feather says she will do what she can, but most of the wolves that eat the berries are underfed, and therefore die soon after waking up. I'm sorry, I know he meant a lot to you."
Zaylex/Keli
Zaylex/Keli
Extreme Member

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Feather Tue Jan 03, 2012 8:14 pm

Fea finished up her work and left the camp, "I wish I didn't have to do this." she sighed to herself as she reached the river. The healer took a step into the water and gasped at the sudden chill that raced yp her leg. "OK, lets go." she said and waded in up to her knees. Tears began to fall down her face from the cold of the river.
Feather
Feather
Super Active

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 35 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 30 ... 35  Next