Green Wood Pack
Hello, If you were hoping to join us you came to the wrong place!

If you were interested in joining us please follow us to our NEW thread ^_^

http://landofwarautop.betaboard.net/

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Green Wood Pack
Hello, If you were hoping to join us you came to the wrong place!

If you were interested in joining us please follow us to our NEW thread ^_^

http://landofwarautop.betaboard.net/

Green Wood Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Forest

+11
Fell
Yuzuki
Daimon
Takoda
Kala
Zaylex/Keli
Feather
Nariyai
Kana
Tearla
Ordareesa
15 posters

Page 30 of 35 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35  Next

Go down

The Forest - Page 30 Empty Re: The Forest

Post  Zaylex/Keli Sun Jan 15, 2012 12:05 am

Convel gave out a few barks once they were in camp. "Ordareesa? ...Fell?" he called cautiously.
Zaylex/Keli
Zaylex/Keli
Extreme Member

Wolf Information
Nickname(s): Possum, Convie

Back to top Go down

Post  Kana Sun Jan 15, 2012 12:08 am

Kana wolk up from her sleep, 'what was that?' she thought. Sighing she got up to check out what was going on. Kana walked out side and after getting use to the light she saw a pretty fae behind her brother. "who's she?" she thought out loud. Kana shook out her fur then sat in front of the apprentice den wanting to know more about this oddly beautiful wolf.

Last edited by Kana on Sun Jan 15, 2012 12:13 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling)
Kana
Kana
Extreme Member

Wolf Information
Nickname(s): ana (if your desperate)

Back to top Go down

Post  Zaylex/Keli Sun Jan 15, 2012 1:27 am

"A loner I found on the territory.", Convel said. 'She's pretty. Very pretty. She looks a bit like Kira, acts like her too. But Feather of course is my mate, she's having my pups, and, to me and the rest of the world because it is true, more beautiful then a da*m white wolf. Where is Fell and Reesa? Still hate Fell. Probably always will. No one just shows up and is sister to the enemy. No one just shows up, either. Well, scratch that, we all did. But no one just shows up and gets the lead position. At least I have it now, because- oh, yeah, he's alpha. Well, I have Feather, and I actually have a family. So ha.'
Zaylex/Keli
Zaylex/Keli
Extreme Member

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Kana Sun Jan 15, 2012 1:35 am

Kana nodded, "im Kana," she said unenthusiastically, "nice to meet you." and with that she spun around and walked back into the apprentice den. She curled back up into the corner but did not fall a sleep. She listened her ears alert for any talking the others might do.
Kana
Kana
Extreme Member

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jan 15, 2012 1:45 pm

(guys I am gonna act as if i just found this pack if you want me to do otherwise let me know)

Saphera studying the strange land she walked on now, shivered as she noticed so many wolves. But, she knew she was to weak to accept anything else except hope this pack accepts her. She was no fool despite wanting to be a loner she knew she could go no ferther. She walked into their camp as casual as possible.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Fell Sun Jan 15, 2012 1:58 pm

Fell watched the first wolf enter the camp with Convel, then noticed a small pup walking in behind them, looking like she hadn't eaten in a long while. She didn't look any bigger than Zuzu.
Fell
Fell
Active

Wolf Information
Nickname(s): Felly (ONLY REESA)

Back to top Go down

Post  Zaylex/Keli Sun Jan 15, 2012 2:48 pm

Convel followed Fell's gaze towards the pup behind him. Then he glared back at Fell. "I'll leave the... alpha to his job, then," the male growled, laying down with most of his body in the nursery next to his mate, and his head sticking out, glaring at the black wolf. He didn't like trusting new wolves, and he hated that Fell had pretty much full control. Convel flicked his tail in annoyance, brushing the ground.
Zaylex/Keli
Zaylex/Keli
Extreme Member

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jan 15, 2012 4:03 pm

Saphera shriveled back at the sight of 2 wolves looking at her. She looked at the wolf that just left and she sighed a breath of relief, but she realized the wolf that just saw her was probably the alpha.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Kana Sun Jan 15, 2012 4:53 pm

Kana herd the mumbles of the pack out side. 'another wolf? How interesting,' she though laying her head on her paws. Kana stared at the rock wall in front of her. Board she took one of her claws and scraped it lightly on the wall making a smell line. She did this five times. "there," she whispered finishing the last line, "all five of them," Kana turned to face the entrance then closed her eyes, but she was far from sleep.
Kana
Kana
Extreme Member

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Ordareesa Sun Jan 15, 2012 10:15 pm

Reesa slowly taking her time got up, she looked at Convel and where he had entered. Ree listened to the edge in his voice as he called out Fell's name "Hello there" Reesa spoke a little bit of a semi-formal tone "Who might this- these be?" She asked looking down at the small black pup. Ree looked at the white fae, Ree examined her pelt...twice. 'Wow! What a pretty tone of white! XD' She thought in her head. The shallow wind breezing threw their pelts. The alphess looked at the small pup 'I think around Yuzuki's age' Ree looked around "Fell can you get some food for this pup, I thin we should take her in, she won't survive out there" Focusing her attention to the other "Are you here to join? Or are you passing threw?"
Ordareesa
Ordareesa
Admin

Wolf Information
Nickname(s): Ord, Orda, Daree, Ree, Reesa

http://greenwoodpack.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Fell Sun Jan 15, 2012 10:49 pm

"Sure," Fell replied, and grabbed a big chunk of the deer he and Kana had caught. He walked up to the pup. Fell placed the meat in front of the pup. "I'm Fell, nice to meet you. You look hungry."
Fell
Fell
Active

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Kana Mon Jan 16, 2012 1:21 am

After lying in the den for a bit Kana got bored, 'might as well go hunting,' she though. Kana got up, walked out f den and walked out of camp. She strode through the forest for a bit sniffing around for some prey. she soon smelled a rabbit and crouched down stalking her prey. She sprung forward and bit down on the animals neck After a quick word of thanks she took the rabbit and walked back to camp. She new her and fell had just caught a deer. She walked past the fresh kill pile and walked into the nursery. "here you go," she said dropping the rabbit in front of feather. Kana didn't even wait for a response she just walked out of the nursery. Looking around camp she when grabbed a quick bite of deer the lay down under a tree.
Kana
Kana
Extreme Member

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Zaylex/Keli Mon Jan 16, 2012 1:32 am

Convel licked his mate's ear, and trotted after his sister. "Please don't be depressed ... it isn't the same without you being cheerful. And... erm... you wouldn't want your nieces and nephews to know you as sad aunt Kana... ", he said as he sat next to his sibling.
Zaylex/Keli
Zaylex/Keli
Extreme Member

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Kana Mon Jan 16, 2012 2:02 am

Kana looked up, "im not depressed," she said, "I just haven't felt right lately... i mean, Takod died, Wynd died, Tear died, dad left and mom... What happened to mom? I mean I know she's dead but... how did she die?" Kana had been wondering this since she had the dream of her father and now she wanted o know the truth.
Kana
Kana
Extreme Member

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jan 16, 2012 5:55 pm

Saphera looked up at Fell and said "what did you do to the meat did you poison it or something?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Feather Mon Jan 16, 2012 6:49 pm

"I'll be right back dear, I think I'll go get a snack, would you like anything?" Feather rose and stretched again, trotting out into the clearing she noticed a little black pup. "Why hello there." she said smiling. 'Not Yuzuki, but still, adorable.' she thought. "How old are you? Whats your name?" she turned to Ree, "We can't send this poor little pup away, Ree, I can take care of all of the pups, Zuzu is easy and this precious one will be old enough to help me with the other ones once they're born. What do you say?" she asked, batting her eyelashes.
Feather
Feather
Super Active

Wolf Information
Nickname(s): Fea

http://blueskiespack.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Ordareesa Mon Jan 16, 2012 8:38 pm

Ree turned her head just slightly so she could see Feather "Don't worry I have already decided to take the little one in" Ree looked at Fea's general stomach area "Right after I deal with this one I will hold a meeting, this will be very important one too"
(Once everyone comes back to camp don't leave again, as I have been waiting for everyone to be in camp for this meeting)
Ordareesa
Ordareesa
Admin

Wolf Information
Nickname(s): Ord, Orda, Daree, Ree, Reesa

http://greenwoodpack.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Feather Mon Jan 16, 2012 9:42 pm

"OK, could the new pup stay with me until then?" Feather inquired. She spoke as though the pup wasn't there, but had her tail protectively raised in case Ree decided to be stupid and go up against her only healer and try to take this new pup away. (Maternal instincts.)
Feather
Feather
Super Active

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jan 16, 2012 9:45 pm

Saphera looked up at the wolf, and she responded "i am Saphera". Then she looked at her and asked um what rank are you?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Fell Mon Jan 16, 2012 9:53 pm

"No, it's not poisoned," Fell replied, slightly shocked. "Why would it be?" He sat, confused. 'We don't hurt pups, why would she be so suspicious? But then, I suppose she doesn't know us....'
Fell
Fell
Active

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Zaylex/Keli Mon Jan 16, 2012 11:31 pm

Convel heard as his mate set them up with the pup. He groaned internally, but did not voice his worry. He was only starting to get used to his she-wolf being pregnant, let alone actually having the pups OUT of her... er... belly? Around there. He turned to Kana. Truthfully, he was a bit tired of hiding the truth from her. Yes, maybe it might pile, but would she rather get it at once, or have it stretched out over a long period. "... um..."
Zaylex/Keli
Zaylex/Keli
Extreme Member

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Feather Tue Jan 17, 2012 1:20 am

"Eell Saphera, it is a pleasure to make your aquaintance, my name is Feather and I am this packs only healer." she replied gently. "Dear, why are you here and where are you parents? I'm curious to know." Fea asked the pup.
Feather
Feather
Super Active

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jan 17, 2012 10:35 pm

Saphera looked at Fell because it seems like something a new pack would do to me. She looked at Feather and in her head she was thinking "oh great best thing ever i might be staying with the thing i hate most healing", and she said um i got lost and i don't wanna go back i don't even know where it is and that's all you need to know.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Feather Wed Jan 18, 2012 12:56 am

"Well, I have a young rabbit if you want to try it. You must be hungry." she said. "I don't mean to smother you, I just want you to feel welcome." Feather was excited to have a new pup, and she wanted to be a mother faster than she was going to be.
Feather
Feather
Super Active

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jan 18, 2012 9:57 am

She smiled and said um thanks but um i think his name was Fell oh yeah Fell gave me some but i am pondering wether it is poisoned or something.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 35 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35  Next