Green Wood Pack
Hello, If you were hoping to join us you came to the wrong place!

If you were interested in joining us please follow us to our NEW thread ^_^

http://landofwarautop.betaboard.net/

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Green Wood Pack
Hello, If you were hoping to join us you came to the wrong place!

If you were interested in joining us please follow us to our NEW thread ^_^

http://landofwarautop.betaboard.net/

Green Wood Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Forest

+11
Fell
Yuzuki
Daimon
Takoda
Kala
Zaylex/Keli
Feather
Nariyai
Kana
Tearla
Ordareesa
15 posters

Page 27 of 35 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 31 ... 35  Next

Go down

The Forest - Page 27 Empty Re: The Forest

Post  Kana Tue Jan 03, 2012 10:41 pm

"Takoda, he ingested some berries. He's er, he's in a coma. Feather says she will do what she can, but most of the wolves that eat the berries are underfed, and therefore die soon after waking up. I'm sorry, I know he meant a lot to you."
Kana looked up at her brother and held back the flow of tears, "Thanks for telling me," She said halfheartedly. Kana got up and turned looking back at her brother one last time she said, "I'm going to go hunt and get some of my charity work done," And with that she took off into the forest. Kana ran as fast as she could, the tears started flowing down her face. 'First, mom, then dad, then Wynd, then Tear and now Koda,' Kana looked around; she didn't know where she was, she continued to walking leaving a little trail of tears. After a bit she found a nice big bush with some room underneath it. Crawling under it Kana curled up, it was bad enough she lost her mentor(s), but now Koda, her dearest friend. Kana folded her tail over her eyes blocking out any unwanted light. "Am I cursed?" She asked the world, "Cursed to loose the ones I love?" Kana curled up more till she looked like a fuzzy beach ball. "Am I cursed?" she sniffled, "Cursed-" She closed her eyes and felling a Dark sleep.
Kana
Kana
Extreme Member

Wolf Information
Nickname(s): ana (if your desperate)

Back to top Go down

Post  Ordareesa Tue Jan 03, 2012 11:28 pm

"There she goes again..." Ree watched as Feather ran into the forest towards the river "I don't think so... not after they did everything... I don't think shes that kind of person..."
Ordareesa
Ordareesa
Admin

Wolf Information
Nickname(s): Ord, Orda, Daree, Ree, Reesa

http://greenwoodpack.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Fell Wed Jan 04, 2012 12:39 am

"There she goes again.. I don't think so... not after they did everything... I don't think shes that kind of person..."
That left Fell sitting in silence, wondering what the possibilities were. 'She and Convel were close weren't they?' He thought, turning around. He noticed Kana was gone. 'I'm sorry for your loss,' He thought to her, wherever she was. 'I wish there was something I could do.' He sat up. "Do you want to go for a walk?" He offered Ree.
Fell
Fell
Active

Wolf Information
Nickname(s): Felly (ONLY REESA)

Back to top Go down

Post  Ordareesa Wed Jan 04, 2012 7:31 pm

"Yes, yes thank you" Ree got up and shook her fur "Where to? You decide... Take me anywhere you want..." Reesa looked at Fell 'Can an alpha have this feeling? Of course they can... All alphas do eventually...' She thought as the walked in an anonymous direction "When we get back to camp... I was thinking... of you know.... telling the pack of our, Err, relationship, you would become, an... aal... alpha, that is i big responsibility, of course you can wait... or say no all together..." Ree looked at her paws 'He has to choices... me and the rank of the alpha... or live with less worries... and with out me...'
Ordareesa
Ordareesa
Admin

Wolf Information
Nickname(s): Ord, Orda, Daree, Ree, Reesa

http://greenwoodpack.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Kana Wed Jan 04, 2012 9:13 pm

kana ran through the trees after a hear. Sadenly it grew dark and a thick mist hung over the forrest. "were am I?" kana thought out load. A dark shape formed in the mist. "Who are you?" kana asked the figure. "You don't remember me?!? Well that's no surprise," the figure spat. "It can't be," kana said in astonishment, "Father?" "I'm glad you finally remembered," he hissed through yellow teeth. "what are you doing hear?" kana asked shaking, she hadn't seen her father in months. "I'm hear to pay my dear daughter a visit," he said with clear fake enthusiasm. Kana tensed this was the first time she could fight back, the last time he talked to her she was only two months old. But as much as she wanted to fight him she couldn't, she wanted to listen he would only come to her for a reason. "Tell me. The real reason your hear" kana ordered her heart ponding. "Oh so your such a big girl so you can now tell ME what to do," he growled. Kana nodded forcing her paws to stop shaking. "Fine!" he spat,"I'm hear to warn you. You should, Know I'm right," "Right about what!?" kana asked having no idea what he was talking about. "That your cursed you should leave this pack. " he cackled. "Why would I leave I love it there more then home." Kana felt anger rise with in her. Why would he come and talk to her now? "You know i right," He taunted circling her, "If you hadn't been born non of this would have happened. Kana growled, "If i hadn't been born all of this still would have a happened!" "NO!" Hark yelled, "if you weren't born, Wynd would haven't have gone up to the mountain she would have gone on the portal and have been safe. Tear would have been able to get medical treatment and be living to day. Koda wouldn't have eaten the berries he would have gone off on his Dream and become a Warrior. And you mother, well if you weren't born Your mother would Still be ALIVE!" Kana began shaking, "No," She muttered, "I had nothing to do with it! There deaths had nothing to do with me! They were all wicked twists of fate. They were all their fault!" Kana shook "No, it had nothing to do with me Nothing to-"
"-do with me..." Kana jolted a wake,"It was a dream," she mutters kana thought for a bit "Maybe he were right maybe I am cursed..." she thouht, "I could have helped all of then," a silvery tear slid down kanas check," 'm cursed," she mutters standing up. She padded out from under the den the sun still high. "No sense in staying were your not wanted," kana knew she would come back she just needed some time. Running Kana raced to Wynd's mountain. She lie down tears poor ingot of her eyes, " I'm sorry " she muttered ,"It's all my fault," kana stood she needed to do some hunting for her pack. 'at least I'll be alone,' she thought as she walked down toward the forest.
Kana
Kana
Extreme Member

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Zaylex/Keli Wed Jan 04, 2012 10:26 pm

(I just had to post as Wynd. I dunno, I couldn't stand her just being, well completely silent forever. She is not seen, although just cuz I love her you might see small clumps of black and white fur. She can't be heard.)
Wynd looked at her past apprentice. For the first time in her life, she felt sorry for someone other then herself. Kana had been the closest to someone being her friend in a long time. Wynd followed her a bit, then padded back to her mountain. There, she disappeared into the shadows.
Zaylex/Keli
Zaylex/Keli
Extreme Member

Wolf Information
Nickname(s): Possum, Convie

Back to top Go down

Post  Feather Wed Jan 04, 2012 10:56 pm

'OK, if I let go, what do I give up?' Feather asked herself, she was now up to her neck in ice water. "Convel, Green Wood and the pups."and then she thought of what she would gain, "nothing... I would only hurt others." she decided quietly. Fea backed out of the stream and laid by the shore. The fae curled up with her tail over her nose, closed her eyes, and slept.

Fea was laying in the nursery, four little wolves sleeping next to her. Two faes and two brutes. Of the faes, one was orange like her and one was grey, like Convel. Of the brutes, one was tan, like Kana and one was fully black. "You belong to me, don't you?" she asked the pups. They all looked up at once and nodded in sync. "Then I love you all, and nothing will ever harm you as long as you are with me." she promised determinedly. The healer then laid her head down and slept.

Fea woke after her dream. "Names." was the first thing she said. The crimson fae ran back to camp, nearly dry and bolted through the entrance. "Convel, we need to talk!" she called her mate, wherever he was. Then, without hesitating, she ran back to the river. 'He is smart, he can follow my scent.'
Feather
Feather
Super Active

Wolf Information
Nickname(s): Fea

http://blueskiespack.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Kana Wed Jan 04, 2012 10:59 pm

Kana looked back towards Wynd's mountain, 'i feel like im being watched,' she thought as she walked into the woods. Sniffing around Kana smelled a rabbit, 'good i can get started on my charity work,' Kana thought trying to push the dream out of her mind. Crouching low to the ground she stalked her pray then pounced. She ran after the rabbit but missed it, panting kana slowed to a stop. "great i missed it," she muttered. Walking through the woods Kana couldn't find another source of pray, "what can i do know?" she muttered as she walked.
Kana
Kana
Extreme Member

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Fell Wed Jan 04, 2012 11:14 pm

"When we get back to camp... I was thinking... of you know.... telling the pack of our, Err, relationship, you would become, an... aal... alpha, that is i big responsibility, of course you can wait... or say no all together..."
Fell stopped, and looked at her in shock. "Why on EARTH would I say no to the most amazing wolf I've ever met?" He asked, completely honestly. "That's fine with me!" He smiled and licked her cheek in joy. He sat, waiting for her to join him. They had ended up by a stream, pretty far up. It was flowing gently back towards camp.
(same stream Feather's at, higher up.)
Fell
Fell
Active

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Feather Thu Jan 05, 2012 1:08 am

(Sweet, you guys should like.... hear her convorsation with Convel and then be all like hmmmmmm...)

Fea sat in wait my the stream, "OK, so I just had a dream about them, what they will look like. No. Maybe it was just my imagination? My hopes? There might not be four." she told herself. The crimson fae heard a rustleing in the bushes, "That must be Convel." she whispered. when the creature emerged, it was indeed grey, but not really a wolf. "A rat? Really?" she barked, poucing on the animal and killing. "I have to tell Convel that I thought he was a rat." she laughed. Fea laid by the stream and ate her catch in two bites. "I was hungry." she stated bluntly to the bones.
Feather
Feather
Super Active

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Zaylex/Keli Thu Jan 05, 2012 7:34 am

Convel padded to the river, seeing his mate munching on the last bites of a rat. "I had a stork once. Uncommon to find, but the prideful birds are so full of it that they don't care when a wolf gets near. Although the chicks, the little bloke tried to tear my ear off."
Zaylex/Keli
Zaylex/Keli
Extreme Member

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Feather Thu Jan 05, 2012 10:27 pm

Fea looked up and giggled a little at her mate. "How did they taste?" she asked, looking at her stomach that was already beginning to swell (about a centimeter). Ignoring her earlier question she began to speak. "I fell asleep earlier, and had a dream. It was about the pups. There were four, two faes two brutes. I think they will belong to us. The faes were orange and grey. One of the brutes was tan and one was fully black." she said to him.
Feather
Feather
Super Active

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Zaylex/Keli Thu Jan 05, 2012 10:33 pm

Convel wagged his tail happily. "Like you and me and Kana and- wait, black? Your mum or dad?",he asked.
Zaylex/Keli
Zaylex/Keli
Extreme Member

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Kana Thu Jan 05, 2012 10:39 pm

Kana continued to walk through the woods. Hearing some scrapping up a head Kana crotched and stalked. Running forward she leaped and jumped on a vole. "not much, but ok," Kana bit down on the little things neck, the said the words of thank, "thank you for giving me you life to support my Pack. May you sole be free and go to-" Kana stopped and sniffled 'thats were Koda's going' she thought. She finished her sentence in a a muffled cry, "-the valley of the stars..." Whipping the tears away from her eyes with her tail she walked back to camp. 'I hope they don't notice,' she thought, 'i don't want them to know,' Kana suddenly felt self centered she didn't want them to know she was crying even if she had a good reason. Kana walked into camp her head low, seeing that no one was there she dashed off and lay inside the apprentice den. 'im all alone,' she though, 'and I always will be'
Kana
Kana
Extreme Member

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Fell Thu Jan 05, 2012 10:53 pm

Fell started out of his happy oblivion by the faint sound of voices downstream, and recognizing Fea's voice, he turned to Reesa. "I'm going to go see what Fea's doing; she's just downstream. I'll be back in a minute." He said, and licked her cheek, something he would never dared to do ten minutes ago. He snuck downstream, the sound of voices drawing nearer. 'So Convel is there too,' He thought, being carefully to stay downwind and to keep silent. He reached a spot a few meters away from the two, and sat to watch.
Fell
Fell
Active

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Feather Thu Jan 05, 2012 11:04 pm

"I'm not sure, maybe my grandpa." she said. Feather had no relatives that she had ever met who were black. "What about you? any black family members?" she asked curiously. Convel, what if something goes wrong? One of the pups are born with a missing limb or something?" she said worriedly. "What if I'm not a good enough mother for them?" she whimpered.
Feather
Feather
Super Active

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Fell Thu Jan 05, 2012 11:23 pm

Fell stared, shocked. 'They're mates,' He thought, 'and they haven't told Ree.' He turned and bolted, not caring whether or not they knew he'd been there. He skidded to a halt a Ree's side. "They're... they're mates... Convel, and Feather..." He panted. "She's... pregnant. With pups..." Fell finally caught his breath, and wondered what she'd say.
Fell
Fell
Active

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Feather Thu Jan 05, 2012 11:46 pm

Fea heard a rustling in a bush behind her. "Convel what was that?" she started off towards the sound. she reached a small clearing, two other wolves were in it. 'Fell and Ree.' she thought. "... Well bye!" she screeched and reeled to the trees hoping to hide. 'Oh no, what if they heard?!' she screamed at herself.
Feather
Feather
Super Active

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Fell Thu Jan 05, 2012 11:52 pm

Fell tore after her. "Feather, wait!" He called, catching up to her. "Please!" He stopped, hoping for her to stop too. 'It'll be worse for her if she doesn't stop,' He thought, keeping in mind that she would be fiercely protective of her pups. "Please." He said a last time, hoping that Feather would be reasonable, and Reesa wasn't reasonable, he would be.
Fell
Fell
Active

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Feather Fri Jan 06, 2012 12:29 am

Feather stopped at Fells plead. "What?! If you want to hurt me or my pups, try, see how much you bleed!" she snarled protectively. 'Convel better get here soon.' she thought. The healer crept towards Fell. "What do you want?" she hissed through gritted teeth.
Feather
Feather
Super Active

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Zaylex/Keli Fri Jan 06, 2012 8:15 am

(If Kana sees this, XD I got a good eight hours of sleep- she'll know what I'm about)
Convel had raced after Fell's black hide, heart racing. His own grey pelt was bristling as he stood in front of Feather, glaring at Fell. "See if you want to try and hurt my mate and pups. Just see if you really want to try."
Zaylex/Keli
Zaylex/Keli
Extreme Member

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Feather Fri Jan 06, 2012 11:51 am

Feather stepped beside Convel, "I'm not useless, I can fight too you know." she said to her mate. Turning back to Fell she bared her ivory fangs and snarled. "Speak! What do you want?!"
Feather
Feather
Super Active

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Fell Fri Jan 06, 2012 11:52 am

"I would never hurt either of you." Fell sated honestly. "I just wanted you to talk to Reesa, she'd be reasonable." Fell stated. 'I'd make her be,' He added grimly in his head. "I think it's great that this is happening. Congratulations." Fell sighed, staring the two angry wolves in the face. "It'd be better for all of you," He said, including the pups in his sentence. "It'd be hard for the pups, growing up on their own, the pack could offer them so much more protection. Please stay. We need you- the pack needs you. We have no other healers, and we need as many hunters as we can get right now."
Fell
Fell
Active

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Zaylex/Keli Fri Jan 06, 2012 3:17 pm

"I'm a warrior, not a damn hunter... hunters hunt and fight, warriors fight and... hunt. And stuff.", Convel muttered quietly. Then, louder, he growled, "Why should we trust you?"
Zaylex/Keli
Zaylex/Keli
Extreme Member

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Feather Fri Jan 06, 2012 6:36 pm

Feather brushed her mates fur, "Convel, he's being honest. We'll come, If Ree makes one move twoards me we'll fight though." she promised grimly. 'My pups are saved as long as I'm here.' she added silently. The crimson healer walked twoards Fell and back to the clearing where Ree was standing.
Feather
Feather
Super Active

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 35 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 31 ... 35  Next