Green Wood Pack
Hello, If you were hoping to join us you came to the wrong place!

If you were interested in joining us please follow us to our NEW thread ^_^

http://landofwarautop.betaboard.net/

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Green Wood Pack
Hello, If you were hoping to join us you came to the wrong place!

If you were interested in joining us please follow us to our NEW thread ^_^

http://landofwarautop.betaboard.net/

Green Wood Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Burnt woods

+13
Kala
Takoda
Kimba
Yuzuki
Vince
Amatis
Nariyai
Tipa
Kana
Zaylex/Keli
Fell
Feather
Ordareesa
17 posters

Page 19 of 24 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 24  Next

Go down

Burnt woods - Page 19 Empty Re: Burnt woods

Post  Feather Thu Apr 12, 2012 7:31 pm

Fea arrived back at camp a short while after Convel left. She walked over to Kana and her pups, "sorry for being away, were they alright?" she nuzzled her sister-in-law's shoulder and smiled at Vince, then ushered her pups away from them and back to the nursery. Noticing that Kyo wasn't there, she popped her head out of the nursery, seeing Kyo with Ree she put her head back in. "Did you have fun in the camp, you two?" she smiled at her pups and nuzzled them all in turn.
Feather
Feather
Super Active

Wolf Information
Nickname(s): Fea

http://blueskiespack.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Kana Thu Apr 12, 2012 8:33 pm

"they were great," she called to feather as the fea disappeared into the nursery. She turned to Vince and walked into the hunters den. "I have something to tell you, but what were you going to say?" she asked puzzled.
Kana
Kana
Extreme Member

Wolf Information
Nickname(s): ana (if your desperate)

Back to top Go down

Post  Vince Fri Apr 13, 2012 12:50 am

Vince licked her muzzle. "Are we mates?" he asked, cocking his head to one side and dropping his ear. His tail wagged a couple times and he straightened his ear then dropped it again.
Vince
Vince
Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Kana Fri Apr 13, 2012 6:36 pm

Kana laughed and watched Vince's ear flopped around. She curled up next to him an put her head on his side. Her breathing synchronized with his. "Oh course we are," she sighed closing her eyes and just let time go by, "there's no question," she popped back up, "Why?" she asked wondering why he asked the question.
Kana
Kana
Extreme Member

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Vince Fri Apr 13, 2012 9:53 pm

Vince looked around, "I dunno, just wondering." he said, locking his eyes on the nursery. "Just- Just wondering." he repeated.
Vince
Vince
Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Zaylex/Keli Fri Apr 13, 2012 10:28 pm

(Convel did a whole bunch of exploring that I lack the creativity to describe. Now he is back.)

The gray male walked to the den eagerly, knowing his mate to be there. He had been gone a few days, only that and nothing more, but his anxiety about the battle had forced him to quicken his exploration of the territory. As the brute arrived, he heard the slightly high pitched voices of his puppies.

Convel walked to his russet-furred love, and nuzzled her on the shoulder. "Love you," he whispered to her.
Zaylex/Keli
Zaylex/Keli
Extreme Member

Wolf Information
Nickname(s): Possum, Convie

Back to top Go down

Post  Pups Fri Apr 13, 2012 10:39 pm

Keli watched her brothers and sister go outside, but stayed put. She would go when she was good and ready.

Zay eventually got bored flipping through his small vocabulary of words in the language he knew for an odd reason, and decided to simply leave his sister. Once he was out, the black male loved it. The smell of everything fresh overwhelmed his nose, and he could see so much clearer than when he was in the den.

However, he avoided the large group of wolves, veering instead to a plot of ground that was covered with bushes and grasses.
He looked at each one intently. One of the plants had purple berries that smelled sweet, but something was off about them.
To the normal wolf, they looked and smelled fine. However, Zalex noted that they smelled too sweet. It was sickly once he realized it, much like the scents of honey, berries, and the sap from maples, all in one little berry. The black pup turned away from it.

Another plant smelled of sharp odors, and yet fresh. Though Zay didn't know it, this was mint. He found the fragrance too strong, and turned, once more.

The last type of plant was a simple grass. But it smelled like the warm smell of mud, and the crisp scent of mud. It was thyme. The black pup left it, feeling it might be good for later uses. He crawl-walked back to the den, and laid down.

(This was right before Convel came in...)
Pups
Pups

Wolf Information
Nickname(s):

Back to top Go down

Post  Kana Sat Apr 14, 2012 10:19 am

Kana nodded a bit concerned. As Vince watched the nursery she slipped out behind him and into the woods. As she left camp she said quietly, "Im going hunting,". She trotted through the woods alone sniffing out for prey. Like before she didn't smell anything.
Kana
Kana
Extreme Member

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Feather Sat Apr 14, 2012 10:51 pm

Feather flashed a glance at him, watching Zay and Keli leave. "Ok, whatever." she said boredly. The one thing she would do right now, taunt her mate until he was on his stomach begging for her. "I still don't forgive you. You let up a perfect opportunity for... something," she said, not looking at him, still pawing at moss to soften it for her pups.
Feather
Feather
Super Active

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Zaylex/Keli Sat Apr 14, 2012 11:04 pm

Convel was now interested. "For 'something', eh? Listen, dear, I'm sorry I wasn't here for a while... first I had the whole thing with helping pick the lead hunter, then went on a patrol for a while..."
Zaylex/Keli
Zaylex/Keli
Extreme Member

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Feather Sun Apr 15, 2012 6:26 pm

"You missed the pups first trip." she said slowly, trying to keep the sparkle out of her eye. She replaced it with her best angry look, which, thankfully, she was good at from scolding the pups. "You were gone for three days, and didn't tell me where you were going." Feather growled as convincingly as possible.
Feather
Feather
Super Active

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Kana Sun Apr 15, 2012 8:21 pm

Kana walked back in to camp empty handed. There was no food, and the deer was running dry. 'I might have to leave the territory to get food,' she concluded. She walked in to her den and lay down in the corner. She looked up through the crack in the roof at the sky.
Kana
Kana
Extreme Member

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Ordareesa Mon Apr 16, 2012 2:34 am

Reesa smiled, happy of Convels return. The0 female remembered what the beta requested, to tell Feather that he would spend more timre with her when he got back, for some reason in her mind, if she didn't tell Fea it wouldn't happen, did she really hope for that? How could she think such a thing. Ree got up slowly, feeling sluggish she diecided that today she would spend the day cooling off and sleeping and when night come she might go for a hunt, maybe a raccoon or something. Racoons weren't the tastiest animals around but sje was so hungry, aswell as the rest of the pack it didn't matter to much.
Ordareesa
Ordareesa
Admin

Wolf Information
Nickname(s): Ord, Orda, Daree, Ree, Reesa

http://greenwoodpack.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Zaylex/Keli Tue Apr 17, 2012 9:39 pm

"What? I told Ree to tell you!" Convel said, surprised.
Zaylex/Keli
Zaylex/Keli
Extreme Member

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Fell Wed Apr 18, 2012 11:16 am

Fell studied Mattie's ear. "About half, Amatis." He saw the pup's face fall. "It's okay, think of how you'll be able to tell Zuzu and Tipa that you took down a coyote, by yourself." He encouraged. "In fact, why don't you tell them now?"

Amatis sighed, knowing that he just wanted to speak with Reesa alone. But all the same, she trotted over to Zuzu. "Hi."

Fell turned to Reesa, his gaze somewhat accusing. "You've been distant, the last few days. And as soon as Convel walked in, you smiled and seemed to come back." He was unsure if he was disappointed, sad, or angry.

Last edited by Fell on Wed Apr 18, 2012 10:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Fell
Fell
Active

Wolf Information
Nickname(s): Felly (ONLY REESA)

Back to top Go down

Post  Kana Wed Apr 18, 2012 8:56 pm

Kana sat a wake. 'I got to stop doing that!' the hunter tolled her self. Her throat was dry and burned with heating pain. She walked off to get some water.
~to Still Waters~
Kana
Kana
Extreme Member

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Ordareesa Wed Apr 18, 2012 10:39 pm

Reesa blinked 'Distant? I mean I know I was very happy that Convel returned but... was it that noticeable?' Ree was about to reply but she had no words to say. Reesa moaned, a fake pregnant moan "Um... I think I'm going to ask Feather what she used at this time..." The alpha quickly turned to where Convel and Feather where, she sighed and sat outside of the den and waited for them to finish talking. Ree gave another sigh 'Jee... I sure have been sighing alot lately'
Ordareesa
Ordareesa
Admin

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Fell Wed Apr 18, 2012 10:53 pm

Fell slunk into his den and lay facing the camp, thinking hard. He'd seen the look in her eyes, she didn't care about him anymore. 'What about everything... every.... I loved her, I thought she loved me.' He whirled around, heading into the deepest part of the den. He carefully nipped his paw pad, pawing one word carefully on the rock wall of the den. R-E-E-S-A. He walked slowly back to the front of the den, and flopped down feeling almost numb. It was blissfull, emotionless oblivion in his head. She'll see it when she came in, he told himself. But somehow, his eyes found their way back to the beautiful she-wolf who had been his mate, and the oblivion that had been his heart and soul ached with longing.
(convel, stole your idea)

Last edited by Fell on Wed Apr 18, 2012 11:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Fell
Fell
Active

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Ordareesa Wed Apr 18, 2012 11:08 pm

~Ordareesa~

Reesa sighed, again, then she turned to look at Convel, Ree was one of those petty girls who saw muscles extremely attractive, first Fell, oh his arms were just so... and Convel to both of them had wonderful builds and it took up alot of her time thinking about it. The gray male was talking to Feather, he looked... maybe shocked? Reesa gave another sigh, 'I never sighed this much fantasizing about Fell...' The fae's tail flopped over to a side ad she turned her head back to the alpha's den and saw Fell staring right at her 'Did he just see that look I gave Conv-' Ree almost... panicked "Felly..." She started, she had used the nickname that he had said only she could use for the first time.
Ordareesa
Ordareesa
Admin

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Fell Wed Apr 18, 2012 11:35 pm

"Felly..."
That was Fell's breaking point. He turned and ran, bolting from the camp. The look in Reesa's eyes as she looked at Convel haunted him as he raced through the underbrush. "Why him?!" He screamed to the wind. "Why pick the one who hates me?!" All the mistrustful looks he'd gotten from that brute now mixed in with his living nightmare of Reesa, the contemptful, pitying and loving looks running together. "Which were real?!" He asked, now full of questions that only Reesa could answer. Every piece of him hurt, from anger, and sadness, and longing. He needed to leave, the territory. Now. And never come back.
Fell
Fell
Active

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Ordareesa Thu Apr 19, 2012 12:17 am

Ree's eyes turned from there golden topaz colour to a dark rock, even if she didn't love him anymore, could she sacrafice his friendship? Reesa used her skills that she had learned when she was younger the skills that her parents were so proud of her for, the skills she hadn't used in so long. The alphess followed behind him, just as fast, but didn't make a sound 'Leave? How could I do this to him? His sister... Himself... It never should have happened..' She sulked. Sincee she had not done this kind of running spy, she was quick to slip, making just the slightest noise, loud enough for Fells ears to hear, loud enough to run a little faster...
Ordareesa
Ordareesa
Admin

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Fell Thu Apr 19, 2012 12:22 am

Fell heard the noise and bolted. "Don't follow me!" He yelled at Reesa, hoping it stung. He careened forwards, skidding out of the brush too fast, over the sandy edge, and off a cliff. As he fell he sighed. 'Maybe this is how it's supposed to be,' He thought. He hit the water. As he sank, his mind went blissfully, happily numb, and all he could think was 'Reesa...'

The tiny little orb of light that was his life floated upwards towards the valley of the stars.
Fell
Fell
Active

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Ordareesa Thu Apr 19, 2012 10:56 am

A non-exsistant tear filled her eye. Reesa looked over the edge, she could dee a dark shape in the depths of the water, it might have benn Fell, or a rock. She steppeed back and pushed some loose sand over the side, tilting her head back, "Fell, you were a warrior, an alpha, my mate... And a tobe father... Have a safe journey to the vally of the stars, go up in a perfect bliss knowing you will be missed" the lone alpha howled, she stumbeled backwards and then walked back to the camp 'Will I ever go to the Valley Of The Stars? Will the others howl for a safe trip? Now I'm responsable for Fell's death too' when Ree got back to camp she looked at the others, she wasn't sure if they heard her howl or even joined in she had to many thoughts in her head at the time that she forgot about everyone else.

Yuzu was about to reply to Amatis when he heard the howl of Reesa... The death of his uncle... The death of his mentor... The young brute dug his claws in the ground and howled along.
Ordareesa
Ordareesa
Admin

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Vince Thu Apr 19, 2012 4:23 pm

Vince watched, his mate leave camp, Fell run off, Ree after him. He watched the white female trotting from camp and had to stop himself from following her. He left camp and followed Kana instead. He halted momentarily to return Ree's howl and then continued on his way, guilt over the white femme filling his insides.

~TO STILL WATERZZZZZZZZZ~
Vince
Vince
Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Zaylex/Keli Thu Apr 19, 2012 4:31 pm

(This is a huge love pentagon or something)
Convel watched the two run out. "That... cannot be good..." Convel said as he heard the howl.

Keli looked expectantly at her father. "Aren't you gunna do something, daddy?" She asked.

"Umm... honey, I don't think we can do anything for now..." the male answered cautiously. Howls like that meant one thing. Death. Either Fell or Ordareesa had died. And Convel was simply left hanging.
Zaylex/Keli
Zaylex/Keli
Extreme Member

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 24 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 24  Next

Permissions in this forum: