Green Wood Pack
Hello, If you were hoping to join us you came to the wrong place!

If you were interested in joining us please follow us to our NEW thread ^_^

http://landofwarautop.betaboard.net/

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Green Wood Pack
Hello, If you were hoping to join us you came to the wrong place!

If you were interested in joining us please follow us to our NEW thread ^_^

http://landofwarautop.betaboard.net/

Green Wood Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Burnt woods

+13
Kala
Takoda
Kimba
Yuzuki
Vince
Amatis
Nariyai
Tipa
Kana
Zaylex/Keli
Fell
Feather
Ordareesa
17 posters

Page 18 of 24 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 24  Next

Go down

Burnt woods - Page 18 Empty Re: Burnt woods

Post  Vince Thu Apr 05, 2012 9:16 pm

Vince looked at Kana, "nothing, go back to sleep," he nuzzled her and sent her back to the den. Then he walked over to Reesa, "can I speak to you about it in private?" he asked, unsure iof it was OK with the white female.
Vince
Vince
Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Kana Thu Apr 05, 2012 11:42 pm

kana looked around in a sleepy daze before making her way back to the den. 'i should hunt,' she thought noting her laziness, 'that can wait for tomorrow. She yawned, curled up in the corner and lay her head down. Though she looked as sleep she merely just rested her eyes.
Kana
Kana
Extreme Member

Wolf Information
Nickname(s): ana (if your desperate)

Back to top Go down

Post  Zaylex/Keli Fri Apr 06, 2012 10:34 am

Convel nodded back at Ordareesa, then tilted his head. Co-lead? Well then.
"I'm going to scout the territory. I won't be back for a couple of days, I'm going all around." Convel announced to no one.
Zaylex/Keli
Zaylex/Keli
Extreme Member

Wolf Information
Nickname(s): Possum, Convie

Back to top Go down

Post  Ordareesa Sat Apr 07, 2012 11:58 am

Reesa watched as Convel walk off "Be sure to get as much water as you can before you go" She said hoping only for the safest return of her beta. The alpha hesitated to turn away from the brute to go tend to the needs of Vince. Right when she was about to turn away "Do you need anything before you go? Will you take anyone with you?........I just want you to come back the same way you leave... I have to go see what Vince need..." Ree turned her head ever so slightly and slowly walked over to her den and waited for Vince.
Ordareesa
Ordareesa
Admin

Wolf Information
Nickname(s): Ord, Orda, Daree, Ree, Reesa

http://greenwoodpack.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Zaylex/Keli Sat Apr 07, 2012 1:31 pm

Convel smiled. "Nah, just tell Feather that I'll spend some more time with her when she gets back. I think she was a bit mad this morning," he replied carefreely, padding off to begin his trip.
Zaylex/Keli
Zaylex/Keli
Extreme Member

Wolf Information
Nickname(s): Possum, Convie

Back to top Go down

Post  Kana Sun Apr 08, 2012 1:55 am

Kana woke with a yawn. She stepped out of the den and blinked away the sleep. She knew her and Vince had just caught a deer recently but she needed something to do. She wasn't going to hunt for fun she was just going to get a rabbit for her lunch. She padded out of camp and vanished into the trees. She sniffed around but all she could smell was dry leaves, and dirt. 'Were did all the prey go?' she wondered. She continued through the dry underbrush but found nothing. She heard a rustle in the leave and dropped low. She stalked forward till she was close, then pounced. She landed on a wood mouse. A nice enough lunch for her. she ate it quickly then continued on hopping for a better meal.
Kana
Kana
Extreme Member

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Vince Sun Apr 08, 2012 1:31 pm

Vince trotted right in front of Ree as she watched Convel leave, "I need to speak with you, about two things now," he said. It was impossible to read his emotions, they were well masked on his face, which was just a bright smile.
Vince
Vince
Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Ordareesa Sun Apr 08, 2012 3:26 pm

"Two things?" She cocked an eyebrow. Ree knew he wanted to talk about being Co-Lead but what was the other thing? Well let's find out...
Ordareesa
Ordareesa
Admin

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Vince Sun Apr 08, 2012 4:34 pm

(lawl! Well, let's find out KIDLETS!)

Vince trotted into Ree's den and sat, curling his tail around his paws. "Ordareesa, I caught that look you gave me when I mentioned co-leading. Is there something wrong with tat? I don't think Kana heard, and I don't want her to get hurt by that." he spoke, but his words were relatively empty, his mind was thinking other things. 'Wow, Reesa is really pretty, I wonder how old she is. I don't know... I'm with Kana, right? Yeah, but who says I can't still have fun?' a grin crossed his muzzle but he shook his head. "I'm with Kana. I am with Kana," he said sternly, mostly to himself and then rose, "come to me with any news, I will be leading alone." he said, then turned his head and spoke over his shoulder, "Just so you know, you might be hot and seductive, but I am with Kana." then turned and left.
Vince
Vince
Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Pups Sun Apr 08, 2012 6:30 pm

Taima:

Tai stumbled out of the den with Kyo close behind. He looked around at the camp and found a pretty blonde fae diissappear into a den. "I wanna go see her! You go see the white one you like." he said, then jumped over to the hunters den and landed by her shoulder. "H-h-h-hai," he said nervously.

Kyo::

Kyo marched over to Reesa and sat, tail straight out behind him, "I'm allowed iout of the nursery, and I'm here to help you!" he yipped in the strongest voice he could. Then he broke down into giggled, "you're so pretty, will you marry me?" he said, licking her forleg.

Kira:::

Kiki ran after Taima, seeing fur the same colour as her own. she bounced in and landed beside Tai. "WOAH WE ARE TWINS!" she exclaimed with delight. Her littl tail smacking on the ground.
Pups
Pups

Wolf Information
Nickname(s):

Back to top Go down

Post  Kana Sun Apr 08, 2012 6:34 pm

Kana looked down at two pups. "Hello," she said with a smile, "You must be some of feathers pups. Im Kana your aunt," she laughed releasing the pup did look like her, "What are your names little ones?" she asked lying down so she could look them in the eye.
Kana
Kana
Extreme Member

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Pups Sun Apr 08, 2012 6:37 pm

Taima:

Tai ignored Kana's question, "will you be my mate forever?" he sighed, lokoing into her eyes and dragging his toungue across her shoulder dreamily.

Kira:::

Ki put her paw on her brothers face and pushed. "He's Taima. I'm Kira. He's stupid, I'm amazing. Don't be his mate. You will have demented pups." she said, holding Tai's face down on the dirt.
Pups
Pups

Wolf Information
Nickname(s):

Back to top Go down

Post  Kana Sun Apr 08, 2012 6:40 pm

Kana tried not to laugh, "don't hurt each other," she nuzzled them both, she looked at Taima, "I couldn't be you mate, first of all you very young. You need to be free and grow up. Second I all ready have a true love. His name is vince." she smiled at the pups. "what ranks do you want? Or do you not know any of the Ranks yet?"
Kana
Kana
Extreme Member

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Pups Sun Apr 08, 2012 11:44 pm

"Don't worry Kani! I'll kill him! Then you can be with me!" Taima said defiantly, scraping at the ground to get away from Kira's paws. When Kana nuzzled him her clung to her muzzle, "I wuv you!" he huffed, a huge smile on his face.

Kira pushed him off, "I want to be a hunter, I want you to be my mentor!" Kira shouted. She laughed and curled up next to Kana, "thiss will be my spot, don't let anybody take it." she ordered the older female.
Pups
Pups

Wolf Information
Nickname(s):

Back to top Go down

Post  Fell Mon Apr 09, 2012 11:39 am

Fell stretched sleepily inside the den. He yawned hugely and stumbled outside. "G'morning," He muttered to Reesa. He walked to the deer Kana and Vince had caught, and took a chunk. 'Good for them.' He lay down to eat.
Fell
Fell
Active

Wolf Information
Nickname(s): Felly (ONLY REESA)

Back to top Go down

Post  Ordareesa Mon Apr 09, 2012 11:56 am

Reesa's eyes were shock, Vince might of got the wrong idea and Ree really had to make sure he understood what was going on. But then again it would be very awkward if she just went up to him and started talking to him about it. The alpha thought it might be best if she were to ignore that and pretended it never happened. Vince was just confused 'Please Vince just be confused!' She prayed. She stepped out of the den and found Fell quickly and jumped to his side grabbing a small chunk of deer "So anything going on around the pack? What is everyone up to?" Ordaree asked.
Ordareesa
Ordareesa
Admin

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Fell Mon Apr 09, 2012 1:32 pm

"I don't know," Fell said. "I just woke up. Did anything happen this morning?" He looked at the pups jumping on Kana's face. "Hope she doesn't mind that." He added, gesturing to the fae. "Actually, I hope you don't mind that either. That's gonna be you, but with our pups." He licked her neck affectionately.
Fell
Fell
Active

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Ordareesa Mon Apr 09, 2012 2:38 pm

"I won't mind... you do know for at least one season you will be in charge full time..." Even though Fell has been Alpha for awhile now it definitely doesn't mean that he has done alot of Alpha like things. "They will be so cute and squishy!" She smiled "I'm so thirsty... I will be right back..." Reesa made a short trip to the pools, she wanted to drink more but she had to restrain herself because there was the rest of the pack too. When Reesa got back Fell hadn't yet moved "Have you thought of names?" she smiled.
Ordareesa
Ordareesa
Admin

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Fell Mon Apr 09, 2012 3:25 pm

"Didn't we talk about that already?" Fell asked, but answered anyways. "I like Jay, for a boy. And Rinn.... for either." He thought for a second. "Rose..." He hesitated. He wanted to name one Kala. For his sister- the good parts of her. Not the part that had betrayed them. "Don't get mad at me for this, okay? I want to name one Kala." He hurried on before Ree could interrupt. "I know what happened. But she was my sister. It's not for the part that betrayed the pack, it's for how she was before. Did you know.. when we were in our old pack, she challenged a black bear for the rights to a beehive. It was the funniest thing I've ever seen. This 4 month old, tiny apprentice, growling at a fully grown male bear, and it just turned right around and ran, like hell was chasing it! She was the youngest apprentice our pack had seen..." He looked at Ree helplessly. "I want to remember that- I want the pack to remember that."
Fell
Fell
Active

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Ordareesa Mon Apr 09, 2012 3:30 pm

"I guess I'm starting to forget things... I went to the lake bed the other day right after you told me there was no water" Reesa listened to what he had else to say. It made her feel terrible for killing her. It was the right thing to do but... he just loved her so much... ho could he love someone when they killed someone who used to be so innocent? "Yes Kala is a beautiful name... I promise to name one Kala"
Ordareesa
Ordareesa
Admin

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Fell Mon Apr 09, 2012 4:13 pm

"Okay." Fell replied, relaxing again. "What names do you like?" He smiled sheepishly. "I kinda forgot. D'you wanna see if Feather has something for forgetfulness?"
Fell
Fell
Active

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Kana Mon Apr 09, 2012 8:16 pm

Kana shook him off playfully "Lets not resort to violence," She said quickly. 'They are cute though,' she though. "Like I said before, don't close your mind around possibilities. YOu need to be free to make your own choices when you older,"
"I want to be a hunter, I want you to be my mentor!"
"That's great! I would love to be your mentor. Sadly you still have a few months. Don't worry so much about being an apprentice right now. Just have fun as a pup," she spoke the words some one else had tolled her. 'Man, these pups remind me of... me well Kira does....' "Oh don't worry I'll save your spot," she patted the moss. 'i better not tell them we won't be hear when they are apprentices...' Kana smiled, she hadn't felt this good in... ever. The world took so much away from her, Her mother, father, her old friends and pack, Wynd, Tear, Koda. It was finally giving some thing back,and kana felt that she deserved it.
Kana
Kana
Extreme Member

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Vince Mon Apr 09, 2012 11:04 pm

Vince walked into the hunter's den, noting the two pups. "'Ello, love," he said, imitating Convel perfectly. He laughed and licked Kana's ear. "Taima and Kira, right? I'm Vince, Kana's mate." Then he turned to Kana and smiled, "I got promoted, to Lead, not sure I deserved it though, haven't been here long." he looked at his paws. "I was thinking... Nevermind, it's not for all ears." He said with a glance at the pups.
Vince
Vince
Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Kana Mon Apr 09, 2012 11:30 pm

Kana laughed too when Vince imitated Convle. 'he does sound like that,' she though. "You got promoted! Thats wonderful!" she licked her mates cheek, "You deserved it," she smiled softly. "I think it's time for the pups to go home any ways," she pushed them towards the den entrance. "Lets go back to Feather," she turned to Vince, 'tell me after this,' she mouthed.
Kana
Kana
Extreme Member

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Amatis Tue Apr 10, 2012 2:52 pm

Mattie sat up, stretching. Then, remembering her andventure, she bounded over to Fell and Reesa. "Reesa, do you know where Convel is? I want to know if we're gonna do any more training today." She flicked her ear impatiently, it was getting itchy again. She lowered her voice slightly, the smile dropping from her face. "Reesa, how much of my ear is missing?"
Amatis
Amatis
Active

Wolf Information
Nickname(s): Mattie

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 24 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 24  Next

Permissions in this forum: