Green Wood Pack
Hello, If you were hoping to join us you came to the wrong place!

If you were interested in joining us please follow us to our NEW thread ^_^

http://landofwarautop.betaboard.net/

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Green Wood Pack
Hello, If you were hoping to join us you came to the wrong place!

If you were interested in joining us please follow us to our NEW thread ^_^

http://landofwarautop.betaboard.net/

Green Wood Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Burnt woods

+13
Kala
Takoda
Kimba
Yuzuki
Vince
Amatis
Nariyai
Tipa
Kana
Zaylex/Keli
Fell
Feather
Ordareesa
17 posters

Page 1 of 24 1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 24  Next

Go down

Burnt woods Empty Burnt woods

Post  Ordareesa Sat Feb 11, 2012 2:26 am

All is black, All is burnt to the ground all that's left is ash.
Burnt woods Russia10

Last edited by Ordareesa on Wed May 02, 2012 12:45 pm; edited 2 times in total
Ordareesa
Ordareesa
Admin

Wolf Information
Nickname(s): Ord, Orda, Daree, Ree, Reesa

http://greenwoodpack.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Burnt woods Empty Re: Burnt woods

Post  Ordareesa Sat Feb 11, 2012 1:03 pm

Ree looked at the front of the line "Hey Fell... can you watch the tail? I want to lead this half" When Reesa ran up to him she passed Amatis and Zuzu in the center of the group walking beside each other "If either of you get tired just ask anyone for some help, okay?" She nodded and ran forward. The made it to the edge of Slumber forest "Just across this small plain and we are there... lets have a short break" Amatis and Zuzu were to big to carry for a long period of time but were also to small to walk for a log period of time. When Ree looked around she saw many full grown fat rabbits hoping around, she spotted Kana and trotted over "There is some easy prey around here, I suggest you do some community work, and If I believe correctly... you are almost done, it might be possible you will be a full fledged hunter by the time we get to the camp" She smiled.
Ordareesa
Ordareesa
Admin

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Feather Sat Feb 11, 2012 1:07 pm

"Great." Feather said with finality. She smiled and began trotting after Reesa. 'I still never got an answer from her.' she thought, fear for her pups swept through her body like a plague. 'I just hope you don't get on her bad side...' she looked at them, then smiled at Convel. "We're switching camps early, just for the pups." she said.
Feather
Feather
Super Active

Wolf Information
Nickname(s): Fea

http://blueskiespack.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Fell Sat Feb 11, 2012 2:05 pm

Fell nodded and walked to the back of the pack. He sat, watching the life around him. He glanced a rabbit and was about to start stalking when he overheard Reesa. "There is some easy prey around here, I suggest you do some community work, and If I believe correctly... you are almost done, it might be possible you will be a full fledged hunter by the time we get to the camp" He sighed a little. It would be good to have Kana as a hunter. Instead of getting up like he'd planned, he simply shifted his weight and re positioned himself. He'd let Kana have her glory.
Fell
Fell
Active

Wolf Information
Nickname(s): Felly (ONLY REESA)

Back to top Go down

Post  Zaylex/Keli Sat Feb 11, 2012 3:10 pm

Convel grinned. "So, Kira, Keli, Mr. Grey Jr., and...?" he chuckled. (Sarcasm on Mr. Grey Jr.)
Zaylex/Keli
Zaylex/Keli
Extreme Member

Wolf Information
Nickname(s): Possum, Convie

Back to top Go down

Post  Kana Sat Feb 11, 2012 3:35 pm

"There is some easy prey around here, I suggest you do some community work, and If I believe correctly... you are almost done, it might be possible you will be a full fledged hunter by the time we get to the camp"
"OK!" Kana siad happily. She crotched low and stalked through the grass, her brow hues blending well with the grass. 'Man there are a lot of rabbits,' she thought as she stalked a deep brown one. She leaped forward and killed it in one bit. "Thank you for this food to feed my clan," she whispered. After about ten minuets she cough 2 more. "Eat up!" she called placing the three rabbits in a pile. "I'll go get some more!" she said leaping through the grass hoping to finish her community work.
Kana
Kana
Extreme Member

Wolf Information
Nickname(s): ana (if your desperate)

Back to top Go down

Post  Tipa Sat Feb 11, 2012 6:22 pm

(Oh, gotcha, sorry, didn't know how far "assuming" went. Edit.)

Althought lost, Tipa had decided that he would make the most of it. He was, after all, close enough to a year to be able to fend for himself, was he not. The pup still couldn't shake the "missing his mom" feeling, but put on as brave a face as he could, and sniffed about the bushes looking for anything interesting or even maybe to eat (although this would have to be a scavenge job unfortunately, even his confidence realized).

The scent of blood and a fresh kill reached his nose and he carefully crept closer, also smelling more than a few wolves nearby too. Peering out he took stock of the wolves and contemplated if he should show himself. As a lone pup he had to be cautious with this, but curiosity made him edge even further out as he watched.

Last edited by Tipa on Sat Feb 11, 2012 7:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Tipa
Tipa
Starter

Wolf Information
Nickname(s): Tippy (a rare use)

Back to top Go down

Post  Zaylex/Keli Sat Feb 11, 2012 7:50 pm

Convel was watching a pup out of the corner of his eye. "Dear... look... over... there... I heard... something... and there's a... pup..." he whispered, hoping to not catch the lone pup's attention. "Can... we... keep... him? ...Please?... he reminds me... of me..."
Zaylex/Keli
Zaylex/Keli
Extreme Member

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Feather Sat Feb 11, 2012 9:52 pm

"Sure, why don't you go get him and sneak him in line, careful not to freak him out with your paw though." she whispered, pointing at his missing toe. It could scare some wolves if they didn't know what had happened, especially pups. "I'll come with you if you like." she offered quietly.
Feather
Feather
Super Active

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Zaylex/Keli Sat Feb 11, 2012 10:48 pm

Convel nodded and slowed down, enough to get around to the back of the group. Their half was with Fell, good. Fell wouldn't hurt them for the pup, he figured, and if Convel had to, he wouldn't feel as bad about beating Fell up, compared to feeling bad about kicking Ordareesa's @$$. "Hey, you hungry?" he asked quietly, keeping his paw tucked in the grass.
Zaylex/Keli
Zaylex/Keli
Extreme Member

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Tipa Sun Feb 12, 2012 12:20 am

As atleast one of the wolves from the group seemed to notice him and break, Tipa backed up, he'd been spotted...he struggled to not show his fear, knowing that if this turned bad that would just be worse for him, and faced the wolf with a still unsure but unwavering look as he stopped just a ways away.

His first words were a surprise though. "Uh...yes Sir, I actuallly am" he wondered if he should assume at what this meant. Were they...or he offering one of the rabbits they'd killed?

He took a few steps more out, leaving the bush, the fear slowly leaving as this wolf seemed nice enough. He still couldn't be sure about the pack, and glanced to them then back to the one in front of him, "I'm...Tipa" he said, figuring if this wolf was being nice he should at least introduce himself. He was about to go on, but wasn't sure if he should all out admit he was alone, even if it was perhaps obvious.
Tipa
Tipa
Starter

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Zaylex/Keli Sun Feb 12, 2012 12:47 am

"Listen, kid, you ain't supposed to be here, but I can get you in. Just follow me, and don't make a noise." he resorted to talking somewhat like he used to- quickly, and somewhat, dare I say, gangster? -to talk quietly, and padded around Nari, and passed by his mate. "Ontnay elltay Ellfay eway areway ongay. I'm grabbing a rabbit and taking him a bit out. Just tell Fell- Mr. Grey rhymed... -that there is a pup around here. I don't want the pup hurt. Again, he reminds me of me. And I was in a fire- not the best example of 'not hurt'. Please, pleaseeeee stay hereeeee? I wanna talk to the puppppp... you get Saphera, can I have Tipa? Him?" before she could answer, he grabbed a hare and led the pup to a safe spot out of earshot. "So, you ok? Hurt? My mate's a healer, if you are... anyway, here's safe, at least until we make sure you are well welcomed." He said, dropping the hare.
Zaylex/Keli
Zaylex/Keli
Extreme Member

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Feather Sun Feb 12, 2012 1:04 am

Feather followed Convel with a scowl, "We're mates, this isn't a hare, its a pup. We both take care of him." she sniffed the young wolf. "You're not hurt, eat up. We've got a long journey ahead of us. I'm Feather, lead healer of Green Wood Pack. Tipa, is it? I'm sure you'll be welcomed." she smiled. Then her orbs switched direction to glare at her mate. They both knew that Saphera had hated Feather. Fea pushed the hare a little closer to the pup without taking her eyes off Convel.
Feather
Feather
Super Active

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Zaylex/Keli Sun Feb 12, 2012 11:08 am

"Well if it were a hare, I would've eaten him..." Convel grumbled, looking at Feather.
Zaylex/Keli
Zaylex/Keli
Extreme Member

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Tipa Sun Feb 12, 2012 11:39 am

As Tipa watched the first wolf to have noticed him walk off among the pack, he tilted his head, trying to figure out exactly what he was saying. He came back with a hare and another of the pack following though, and the pup was grateful for the food and not too much more nervous about the other one, since she seemed nice too.

"Nah, I'm not hurt" he confirmed what she already knew, "Nice to meet ya Miss Feather and yes, my name's Tipa, and even if I've been on my own for a while now I know to avoid the pretty dangerous stuff" he smiled, trying to make a good impression, then recalling a few run-ins "...most times" he added in a mutter.

"Anyway thank you both for the rabbit, and you really think I could stay? 'cause...I wouldn't mind that" he admitted. He gave a small frown at what he thought he caught from the male, but he knew he was most likely kidding and so the frown left fairly soon.
Tipa
Tipa
Starter

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Zaylex/Keli Sun Feb 12, 2012 1:20 pm

"Please, Feather? Help him get in- neither alphas like me, but they like you! Don't worry, kid, we'll get you in!", he said, turning from Fea to the pup.
Zaylex/Keli
Zaylex/Keli
Extreme Member

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Nariyai Sun Feb 12, 2012 3:19 pm

Nari was quiet as she watched the others stop. She noticed some go off to hunt rabbits, and decided to grab a quick meal. She waited for a second as Convel passed her, then walked away from the group. She caught a rabbit, and walked back to the others with it in her mouth. She ate quickly, and with anticipation of reaching the camp.

Last edited by Nariyai on Sun Feb 12, 2012 7:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Nariyai
Nariyai
Location : I'm just a figment of your imagination, so I'm basically everywhere 0_0

Wolf Information
Nickname(s): Nari, Ariya

Back to top Go down

Post  Feather Sun Feb 12, 2012 4:19 pm

Feather smiled at her mate, "so long as we share him." she looked back at Tipa, "let's go Tipa, just stay close to me and don't get lost, there's lots of us." she walked with her tail behind the pup to make sure he stayed with her. Fea trotted over to Reesa, "Hey Ree, this is Tipa, he doesn't have a pack and I was wondering if he could stay with us." She smiled, the day was bright and sunny which reflected in Feathers mood, the healer was also a little afraid of the alphess since she had seen Kala.
Feather
Feather
Super Active

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Tipa Sun Feb 12, 2012 4:58 pm

Tipa overheard the two talk about "sharing him", meaning they were probably thinking about taking care of him themselves as well as helping him enter the pack. While this made sense, it was more than the pup expected. He didn't let them know he'd heard them though, and instead just nodded as Feather said to stay close.

He made sure to stay very close as they walked over, only giving a small smile up to this important looking wolf when Feather introduced him. "Hi"
Tipa
Tipa
Starter

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Kana Sun Feb 12, 2012 5:59 pm

Kana finished hunting and added another two rabbits into the pile. "We or I won't have to hunt for a while," she smiled and lay down in the grass. Over all she caught five rabbit a few of witch were all ready eaten. 'The bad news is that i have to carry them to her new camp' she sighed, 'Its worth it,'
Kana
Kana
Extreme Member

Wolf Information
Nickname(s): ana (if your desperate)

Back to top Go down

Post  Feather Sun Feb 12, 2012 6:25 pm

Feather trotted away with the pup and into the group, leaving Ree to think about it. "Tipa, how old are you?" she asked. Her hues switched to him, walking next to her. 'His tail is so cute!' she thought, 'and his paws are so big!' a smile formed on her face.
Feather
Feather
Super Active

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Nariyai Sun Feb 12, 2012 7:09 pm

Nai grinned as she saw Feather walk over to the group with a newcomer, a pup. She hoped Reesa would say he could stay, a pack with lots of pups was always exciting.
Nariyai
Nariyai
Location : I'm just a figment of your imagination, so I'm basically everywhere 0_0

Wolf Information
Nickname(s): Nari, Ariya

Back to top Go down

Post  Amatis Sun Feb 12, 2012 8:16 pm

~Amatis~
Amatis stopped trying to get Zuzu to talk, and turned to watch the white fae, whom she still didn't know the name of. Seeing a new pup walking up to her she bounded forwards. "Hi! I'm Amatis, who're you?" She smiled.

~Fell~
Fell watched the new pup enter, and watched Amatis introduce herself to him. 'This is going to get interesting.' He thought, and padded silently to the front. "Ree, it's about time we started off again," He remarked, "It'll be getting dark soon." It was true, the sun was slowly sinking towards the horizon already, and they still had not quite a quarter of the ways to go, and everyone would need to sort out dens before the end of the day.... hopefully it would be sorted before nightfall.
Amatis
Amatis
Active

Wolf Information
Nickname(s): Mattie

Back to top Go down

Post  Ordareesa Mon Feb 13, 2012 8:48 pm

"Hey Ree, this is Tipa, he doesn't have a pack and I was wondering if he could stay with us."
Ree smiled slightly. The white fae looked around the clearing and noticed all the pups that were there, Saphera, Yuzu and Amatis as well as Feathers four "Of course he can stay... welcome to the pack Tipa"

"Hi! I'm Amatis, who're you?"

Reesa sighed, as much as she wanted to scowled Amatis for butting in on her alpha she couldn't help but be happy that her pack mates all got along with each other. 'So much has happened... the day I walked in the forest... catching that deer, if only she could see me now'

"Ree, it's about time we started off again,"
Breaking her thoughts "Oh that's right..." She looked at the slowly falling sun "Hope you all got something in ya! We're leaving now" Reesa looked at Tipa "I ask that you three pups continue to walk in the center again..." Ree swung her head side to side to look at everyone "Please call here, Nari... Convel.... Feather.... Fell..... Kana.... Amatis.... Yuzuki.... and our newest recruit... Tipa! Evryone find time to introduce yourself to him."
Ordareesa
Ordareesa
Admin

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Tipa Mon Feb 13, 2012 8:58 pm

As Feather asked his age, Tipa glanced up at her, "Oh, I'm almost a year" he said, trying not to sound braggy with it, "10 months actually" he went on to explain.

Just then another pup came bounding up and Tipa turned to her, looking at first unsure again, then smiling as she introduced herself, "Hey Amathis, I'm Tipa". Catching that the Alphaess apparentl didn't mind his staying and even sort of introduced him, Tipa felt both happy and slightly embaressed. He smiled though, nodding as the alphess...Ressa wasn't it? said to stay near the center, eager to start of on a good foot with the pack.

He smiled to Amathis again, wondering if starting up a game of tag would break the "staying" rule. Best not push it, he figured.
Tipa
Tipa
Starter

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 24 1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 24  Next

Permissions in this forum: