Green Wood Pack
Hello, If you were hoping to join us you came to the wrong place!

If you were interested in joining us please follow us to our NEW thread ^_^

http://landofwarautop.betaboard.net/

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Green Wood Pack
Hello, If you were hoping to join us you came to the wrong place!

If you were interested in joining us please follow us to our NEW thread ^_^

http://landofwarautop.betaboard.net/

Green Wood Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Burnt woods

+13
Kala
Takoda
Kimba
Yuzuki
Vince
Amatis
Nariyai
Tipa
Kana
Zaylex/Keli
Fell
Feather
Ordareesa
17 posters

Page 11 of 24 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 17 ... 24  Next

Go down

Burnt woods - Page 11 Empty Re: Burnt woods

Post  Feather Wed Mar 07, 2012 2:18 am

It had been four days since the birth of her pups, and they hadn't even met Convel. "Hush now, pups, and I will tell you about your father, who will be coming in to meet you today." Feather said softly, placing Zaylex beside Keli and Kira beside Taima, then turning and looking expectantly at Kyo to take his place next to his sister. "That's right. Brute, fae, brute, fae, brute." she told them the order that they were to be in for Convels arrival and when they were presented to the pack. "Now, would you like to hear a legend or about your father?" she asked them quietly.
Feather
Feather
Super Active

Wolf Information
Nickname(s): Fea

http://blueskiespack.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Amatis Wed Mar 07, 2012 1:58 pm

Amatis watched him. 'Why even suggest running? You're training for warrior, you needa learn how to fight!' She scolded herself, looking for the most creative... er... unique way to attack/pounce. Deciding on her strategy, she darted forward, and stuck her leg out attempting to trip him. She didn't give herself time to notice if it had worked or not before she pounced, landing squarely on his shoulder.
Amatis
Amatis
Active

Wolf Information
Nickname(s): Mattie

Back to top Go down

Post  Zaylex/Keli Wed Mar 07, 2012 5:21 pm

Convel grinned as the apprentice landed on his shoulder and hung on. Convel had been somewhat unaffected by the leg, but it seemed to have helped her confidence. "Good job! Now, I probably am not supposed to take you exploring yet, but I also wasn't supposed to end up in this territory, and it got me a good life. But first, are you tired? We can rest if you are, and I'm sure there will be a rabbit or squirrel or something on the way back."
Zaylex/Keli
Zaylex/Keli
Extreme Member

Wolf Information
Nickname(s): Possum, Convie

Back to top Go down

Post  Pups Wed Mar 07, 2012 5:28 pm

Keli

"Daddy!" Keli put her opinion on the story in. She thenflopped on top of her brother, getting comfy for the story. "Pillow! You'ra pilla'!"

Zaylex

Zaylex grunted in protest, butdid not say anything.
Pups
Pups

Wolf Information
Nickname(s):

Back to top Go down

Post  Kana Wed Mar 07, 2012 8:54 pm

It had been four days since Vince and kana caught the deer. Kana yawned and walked out of the hunters den. She was really starting to enjoy having most of it to her self. As she walked out into the clearing she past Vince. "Hey I'm going to go hunt, the deers running low. What to come?" she asked hoping he would say yes.
Kana
Kana
Extreme Member

Wolf Information
Nickname(s): ana (if your desperate)

Back to top Go down

Post  Vince Wed Mar 07, 2012 11:32 pm

Vince blinked, drawing his attention away from the shaman who had been talking to thin air. "Sounds fun, lets go!" he barked with a smile and trotted to the exit of the den, yips came from the nursery, followed by Feather's gentle voice and then more yips. A small laugh escaped his throat, "when did Feather say they would be allowed to be seen?" he asked Kana.

(BTW, they can be seen in 3 days, 1 week of age.)
Vince
Vince
Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Kana Thu Mar 08, 2012 12:04 am

"I think about three days," Kana said thinking back to when they were born, "But its still their mothers decision," She walked out of camp and in hailed the sent of the forest. 'I Can't believe I was stuck in camp for that long.' She starched and looked about. A simile played across her face as he thought of something. "Vince lean in close," She moved in her muzzle next to his ear. "Race yah!" She whispered before dating off into the forest.
Kana
Kana
Extreme Member

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Vince Thu Mar 08, 2012 12:46 am

Once again, the fae was off, a grin spread over Vince's muzzle, "I'm gonna win this time!" he barked, running to catch up, he slowed once he was next to her, barely pushing ahead. "Where excactly are we racing to?" Vincent asked the fae after they had run a fair distance. (They are really close to where Convel and Amatis are.) Vince slowed to a halt and sat, "I still won!" he declared. A scent crossed his nose with a twitch. There was a herd of goats nearby, "I love summer, so much food." he whispered, crouching low and spotting the eight goats on a rocky outcropping eating long grass. "Lets go for granny goat." he whispered, stalking around the back of the goats towards an elder one. She wouldn't produce any more young and she was easiest to catch, both good things.
Vince
Vince
Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Zaylex/Keli Thu Mar 08, 2012 5:16 pm

Convel looked over his shoulder. "Watch me," he said, getting his belly low on the ground, he crouched to where they were. It gave him pleasure to pounce on Vince. The male landed on the brute's shoulder, and pushed him on his back. Grinning slyly, the male then sat on Vince's stomach, hopefully knocking his breath out, and giving him one HELL of a belly-ache.
Zaylex/Keli
Zaylex/Keli
Extreme Member

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Kana Thu Mar 08, 2012 7:13 pm

Kana laughed, "you only one by a nose!" She skiodd and took in the sent of goat. "Ok what's are plan for this one? U case and you kill?" She asked unsure.
Kana
Kana
Extreme Member

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Vince Thu Mar 08, 2012 8:36 pm

"I chase, you kill," Vince said with a huff as Convel landed on him. "Good job Convel, you caught me." Vincent rolled sideways, a trick that he had taught himself when he was trapped under a fallen branch, a let Convel fall to the ground, still sitting. "That's a good one if your opponent is SITTING ON YOUR STOMACH!"he said the first half to Amatis and then turned angrily to Convel and began shouting. "Anyways, I'm just hunting with Kana, because, you know, we share the hunters den, alooone." a grin spread across his muzzle, this time, he was ready fro a fight. "Kana, get ready to kill it, this might scare it off towards you." he whispered and pointed over to where she should stand.
Vince
Vince
Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Kana Thu Mar 08, 2012 10:26 pm

Kana nodded and moved to were Vince pointed. She sat there laughing to her self, 'Oh Convle,' she thought giggling, 'you always did have a way of getting those who you didn't like,' She laughed again, not really paying attention to were the goats were.
Kana
Kana
Extreme Member

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Feather Fri Mar 09, 2012 2:01 am

((Orange is the story, black is the other stuff.)

Fea gently lifted Keli from Zaylex and placed her down beside him, "If you want a pillow, get some moss." she saidhow they had become mates.

"Convel was much taller than me, he walked over with his chest all puffed out and a somewhat funny looking grin on his face, you wanna know what his first words to me were?"

Feather paused with a smile.

"He said, 'Errrrr... hey there. I'm Convel. Who're you?' not anything formal, just him being dumbfounded. My reply was much, er... Prettier than his,"

Fea decided not to include her introduction of Koda to Convel in her story, in case they asked Kana.

"I said, 'Hello, I am Feather, healer of this pack.' and then I asked him his rank, he said he was a warrior, then you know what he did? We had just met and he asked me to go for a walk with him! I wasn't even sure he was in the pack, for all I knew he could have been one of the evil pack that I've told you about! But..."

Feather sighed,

"I went anyways, and the only thing I thought the whole time, was that Convel would be mine. The moment me and him got out of the camp, he started to flirt with me! He called me pretty, very bluntly, and you know what I did? I called him handsome right back. That's when we found Yuzuki playing by the river, and Convel gave him a bit of trouble for that. After Yuzu was being supervised by a proper wolf, we continued on our walk. We eventually went one a second date, hunting, we caught a boar. They are huge, tough animals, and I never want any of you to try and catch one, you will get hurt."

Feather stopped momentarily to look fiercely at her pups then continued once again,

"anyways, we killed it right before a huge rainstorm and we couldn't find our way home. By dawn, yes, we stayed out all night, a thick fog had laid itself right around the hollow log we had slept in and we were lost until around mid-morning when Ordareesa and her patrol found us. As soon as we were out of the fog, the smell of blood was all around me. I told Ree and we all ran back to camp, only to find what? The enemy pack. It was two days after that battle that I found out you five were coming. And that is how me and my dear Convel became mates."

She finished with pride. She hadn't said anything about how Taima was not in her dreams of the four pups, it would just get him bullied even more.
Feather
Feather
Super Active

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Zaylex/Keli Sat Mar 10, 2012 10:46 am

Convel snarled, but he wouldn't fight. He would get in trouble, and he wouldn't have that. Especially not in front of his apprentice. "We should go back to camp, Mattie, and get some rest. I will take you around the territory soon, we don't want to be sleepy on the way."
Zaylex/Keli
Zaylex/Keli
Extreme Member

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Feather Mon Mar 12, 2012 2:59 pm

"Now, go to sleep. Your father will be here soon and I don't want you sleepy-eyed when he comes." Feather ordered her pups so sleep and curled around them. 'Very active pups, very active indeed.' she thought as she closed her eyes, her tail covered her puppies and she drifted off into a soft sleep.
Feather
Feather
Super Active

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Kana Mon Mar 12, 2012 7:46 pm

Kana watched Convel dismiss Amatis. 'Oh dear this is going to be interesting,' she thought. She lay down were she was and waited to see what her brother was going to to do to Vince. 'Just stay out of this,' She tolled her self, 'what comes around goes around,'
Kana
Kana
Extreme Member

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Amatis Mon Mar 12, 2012 8:45 pm

"I'm not tired! Can we keep going? I wanna see the territory!" Amatis asked excitedly. Actually, she was the opposite. She felt like she had enough energy for the whole pack!
Amatis
Amatis
Active

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Kana Mon Mar 12, 2012 9:42 pm

Kana looked at her brother, "I can show her around if your busy," She said smiling. She didn't really know why but she thought it would be fun to show Amatis the forest and borders. Just like she had been show, well she figured them out her self... She also wanted to see her brother's reaction.
Kana
Kana
Extreme Member

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Vince Mon Mar 12, 2012 11:14 pm

"Oh but Kana, doll, we were going to catch ourselves a goat," Vince protested flirtatiously. A widespread grin crossed his muzzle and he blinked at the blonde fae. "I hear we get to meet your pups tomorrow Convel, have you seen them since they opened their eyes?" he asked cheekily, knowing he hadn't.
Vince
Vince
Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Kana Tue Mar 13, 2012 12:06 am

"Oh but Kana, doll, we were going to catch ourselves a goat,"
Kana smiled, "Oh right..." Sh thought for a moment, "What ot do, what to do? What do you think I should do?" she said turning to face the two brutes hoping one could give her an answer... With out killing the other.
Kana
Kana
Extreme Member

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Vince Tue Mar 13, 2012 4:50 pm

Vince looked at Kana, "I will chase it over here so you can kill it, then you can go wherever, if you like." he said, genuinely this time. Convel was growling at Vincent which he had to stifle laughter at. An eagle flew past, high above the tree tops, letting out a shrill call. He looked up to see it disappear and reappear, circling above the goats. "Might want to make up your mind, Kana. Someone else is checking out our nanny goat." he said, indicating the bird.
Vince
Vince
Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Zaylex/Keli Tue Mar 13, 2012 5:12 pm

"You have no right stepping into my personal relationship with me and my family, pup." Convel threatened in a low snarl to Vince. Turning to Kana he said, without hiding his distaste, "Go hunt your goat. I'll be expecting you back when I get back, Kana." Then, he flicked his tail to Amatis. "C'mon, Mattie. I'll show you one of the hunting grounds," he said, his fur still riled and up on his back as he walked away. That damn male had gotten his temper going off again. Convel waited for Amatis at a small hill, the opposite of where the... urgh... couple was going.
Zaylex/Keli
Zaylex/Keli
Extreme Member

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Vince Tue Mar 13, 2012 11:08 pm

Vince sighed with a small huff of laughter, "That was fun, sorry if you don't like me ticking him off, but it is kinda funny, don't ya think?" he asked Kana, still looked at the eagle. Maybe he could kill it too, if he let it get low enough. He pushed the thought away, killing something so beautiful and full of life was not how he had been raised, he circled once more around the nanny goat and blinked, waiting for Kana to hide so she could kill it.
Vince
Vince
Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Kana Tue Mar 13, 2012 11:11 pm

"It was funny," She remarked, stepping behind a bush waiting to spring. "But if we want to be together I don't want him hating you," She said in a whisper unsure If Vince heard her or not. She crouched low flicking her tail showing Vince she was ready to hunt.
Kana
Kana
Extreme Member

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Amatis Tue Mar 13, 2012 11:16 pm

Mattie followed Convel away from Kana. "What part of the hunting grounds are we gonna go see?!" She asked. "And what can you catch there?" She bounced more than walked, as excited as it was possible for her to be. Of course, she had walked through here before, but then she'd been starving and exhausted. (kana, can you post on orange sunrise please? Smile)
Amatis
Amatis
Active

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 24 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 17 ... 24  Next

Permissions in this forum: