Green Wood Pack
Hello, If you were hoping to join us you came to the wrong place!

If you were interested in joining us please follow us to our NEW thread ^_^

http://landofwarautop.betaboard.net/

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Green Wood Pack
Hello, If you were hoping to join us you came to the wrong place!

If you were interested in joining us please follow us to our NEW thread ^_^

http://landofwarautop.betaboard.net/

Green Wood Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Burnt woods

+13
Kala
Takoda
Kimba
Yuzuki
Vince
Amatis
Nariyai
Tipa
Kana
Zaylex/Keli
Fell
Feather
Ordareesa
17 posters

Page 22 of 24 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23, 24  Next

Go down

Burnt woods - Page 22 Empty Re: Burnt woods

Post  Amatis Sun May 06, 2012 11:17 am

"Convel... is a.... murderer.." Amatis mumbled, shock coursing through her body. Something snapped. "DAMMIT, CONVEL, HE WOULD HAVE LIVED!" She screamed after him, knowing that he wouldn't hear her anyways. She bolted, tearing through forest, wanting something that she couldn't find. She tripped over a tree root and hit her head, blacking out.

A white haze was everywhere, as far as she could tell. 'Oh, well,' She thought numbly. 'I'm too comfortable here to go see if it is....' She sat, in the empty bliss, for a few minutes. She squinted. She thought she could see something- And then the 'dream' changed. She was huddled in a fox hole, just big enough for her see. It stunk. She watched the entrance, desperately for... something. Finally, something black stirred on the other side of the clearing she was watching. The black fae swung her head slowly from side to side, as if checking for something. Finally she crossed, sitting, then lying down directly in front of Amatis. "We're going to be leaving, soon, dear." "But mama," The voice that came out of Mattie's mouth was smaller, younger. And she wasn't directing the words. "Why are we leaving?" The black fae sighed, and something glinted on her forehead. "They don't like us, sweetheart. They... They think we're.... they think being different isn't good." She her ear twitched; she'd heard something. She darted to the other side of the clearing. Now Mattie understood why her mother had made sure their scent was every where- so that it would be hard to locate them. She pretended to look around again, as the pack came bolting out of the woods. They were on her in a flash- she didn't have a chance. The leader howled, long and low, and it chilled her to the bones. "Let's leave the other.... She won't have gone far. And she won't live long without Palla." They left the clearing at a run, and Amatis got her first view of the mother's bloodstained pelt. She left the tiny den. "Mama?" She asked, putting her paws on her mother's side. "Go... Leave." Wing whispered. "Now.... Goodbye... Amatis..." Touched the mark on her mother's forehead, the bolted. She ran for as long as she could, then stopped at a puddle to drink. She knew what puddles did; of course, reflected, but she'd never actually looked in one. "My... mark..." She said, as she saw for the first time that she carried her mother's legacy.
And her dream faded blissfully to black....
(Don't worry, she'll come back in the morning :3)
Amatis
Amatis
Active

Wolf Information
Nickname(s): Mattie

Back to top Go down

Post  Zaylex/Keli Sun May 06, 2012 7:46 pm

Convel awoke with a snarl. He snapped at the first thing he saw, a red-orange paw near him. "Get away from me, demon. You are not Feather. Feather is dead. GET AWAY FROM ME!!" he roared at her.

The male easily knocked the female out of the way, as he was a warrior. He was trained for brute strength, and therefore was much stronger than her.

Once he was out of the cave, Convel shouted at the sky where his pack and God were. "IS THIS HOW YOU WANT TO PUNISH ME?! BY TAKING EVERYONE I LOVE INTO THE FLAMES AND SIMPLY LEAVING ME TO LIVE IN A REAL HELL?" before running off.

Convel ran until he hit the border of the territory, and kept on it. He wouldn't return to his dead packland any time soon.

(With that, I am signing out. Somewhat. I still have connections with you ;D)
Zaylex/Keli
Zaylex/Keli
Extreme Member

Wolf Information
Nickname(s): Possum, Convie

Back to top Go down

Post  Feather Sun May 06, 2012 10:23 pm

Feather watched Convel run away, showing no emotion, walked to the unconscious Amatis. "Let's move on." she said, picking up the apprentice and walking towards the badger dens. Her shoulder began to bleed, from when Convel pushed her, she had landed on a fairly sharp rock. Fea felt the crimson liquid draining from her and seeping down her foreleg, but no worry for her own life went through her.

A small brown pup neared her, he knew exactly what was going on, he was calm, he was walking strongly. "Taima, you're starting training early." she said quietly, the pup just nodded, her walked to Reesa, stronger than ever, and looked at her. "Ordareesa, Fath-- Convel, not my Father has left for the borders. He attacked Mother. I don't belong to savage brutes." he said calmly, walking back to Feathers side. "Mother, can we stay here? IT's nice and green, and the head of the fire is gone. I think it's died off." And as the pup spoke, a heavy downpour began, Fea saw black smoke in the distance, blackened by the water, and noded to her pup. Fea let Amatis touch the ground and laid her gently on a mossy patch.

"Tai, you know of the herbs already. Don't you," she looked at him, the small wolf nodded his fluffly brown head. "I thoguht so." she turned over her shoulder, "Reesa, he has the dreams! He knows herbs already!" She looked at Taima as he went to the badger den, exiting with a bundle of cobweb around his muzzle. "Ish nesh hulph," he mumbles through his restraints, Feather let a faint laugh exit her body, then unwerapped his face, allowing him to place it over her wound. "Perfect, my dear Taima." she smiled, licking his head.
Feather
Feather
Super Active

Wolf Information
Nickname(s): Fea

http://blueskiespack.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Kana Sun May 06, 2012 10:47 pm

Kana sighed, she looked up into the sky as rain began to poor down. Growling slightly she found a nice dry place where she could be out of the rain. "Vince?" she called, "What did you want to talk about?" She was worried, he hadn't been himself lately. Well.... non had, every one was acting strange.
Kana
Kana
Extreme Member

Wolf Information
Nickname(s): ana (if your desperate)

Back to top Go down

Post  Pups Sun May 06, 2012 11:25 pm

Zay gritted his teeth. Why was Taima getting the attention? He could use herbs too! He was shot out of his thoughts by Keli growling at their brown furred brother, "Daddy wasn't- isn't- savage! He's sick!"
"Mi amor, they will not listen. We are pups. They're adults. As correct as you are, sorella, they will not understand.", he said wisely.
Pups
Pups

Wolf Information
Nickname(s):

Back to top Go down

Post  Amatis Mon May 07, 2012 2:53 pm

Amatis slowly opened her eyes, feeling like she was filled with rocks. Taima and Feather stood nearby, along with Kana, Zaylex and Reesa. "Where... am I?" She asked quietly. Then she remembered. "Is he gone?" She asked, hoping she wouldn't have to explain. Her dream slid back into her head, and she fell silent, quietly abosribing her first memory.
(I think that's my longest post ever!^^^ but convie, are you leaving us?!)
Amatis
Amatis
Active

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Pups Mon May 07, 2012 4:56 pm

(No, no, of course not ;))
Pups
Pups

Wolf Information
Nickname(s):

Back to top Go down

Post  Amatis Mon May 07, 2012 6:53 pm

(Ok, thank god :3 i was worried there for a second!)
Amatis
Amatis
Active

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Pups Mon May 07, 2012 8:10 pm

(D'aww, you and Fea were worried I was leaving <3)
Pups
Pups

Wolf Information
Nickname(s):

Back to top Go down

Burnt woods - Page 22 Empty Re: Burnt Woods

Post  Grinch Mon May 07, 2012 8:53 pm

Grinch wasn't very shocked by Kimbee's death or the betas loss of sanity he actually found it rather amusing. He noticed the pups being arrogant. He rolled his eyes 'Oh yes he was sick that's why he murderd a pack member in cold blood and ran away yelling some nonsense about "walking stars".' He silently thought to himself.

Grinch

Back to top Go down

Post  Sassy_Girl Thu May 10, 2012 11:31 pm

Sassy sniffed the air. Smoke from a forest fire was clear in the air and she sneezed. Padding around she saw couple of wolves. As she crept forward the wind blow her scent towards them. Freezing Sassy waited to see how the wolves would react to a stranger being on their territory.

Sassy_Girl

Back to top Go down

Post  Kana Fri May 11, 2012 1:03 am

Kana sighed and looked out of her hiding spot. The rain had put out most of the flames and the last bit of fire was disappearing. She noticed a strange shape. and walked towards it slowly. "Hello?" she said cautiously. shook out her tan, pelt and droplets of water went eery where. "Can I help you?"
Kana
Kana
Extreme Member

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Sassy_Girl Fri May 11, 2012 1:32 am

Sassy jumped and spun around as a wolf spoke. "I... Im sorry for being on your packs territory but I was just wondering if I could join the pack." she replied padding closer. Flicking her ears she made herself look as small as she could.

Sassy_Girl

Back to top Go down

Post  Kana Fri May 11, 2012 10:22 am

Kana stopped and sighed, "I have no power to let you in. Our beta is.... out and our alpha is busy." she stopped wondering if her brother was ok, "I can take you to the rest of the grope and wait till one or the other returns though?" she new she was being of no help but she didn't really care. All she wanted to do was get out of the rain that was putting out the fire.
Kana
Kana
Extreme Member

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Pups Fri May 11, 2012 9:06 pm

Keli shook her fur, she was scold. The cold seemed to make her fur stick out and become poofy. "Zay, am I pretty?"
The black pup was getting tired of answering, "Of course, mi amor. You have our mother's looks, and our father's fur. I want to look around. Per ora, ciao." The male pup noticed a bush, with denser covering than where he was now, and dashes to it.
Pups
Pups

Wolf Information
Nickname(s):

Back to top Go down

Post  Amatis Fri May 11, 2012 9:22 pm

Amatis sat huddled at the cave door, somewhat in despair. She ran through a list of the wolves that they'd lost in her head while she waited for... something. 'Fell, Zuzu,' She sniffed, feeling like crying, 'Convel, Kimba... and I don't know where Tipa is.' She thought. She shook herself- tears ever solved anything. "I'd better get something done, and stop driving myself insane." She walked carefully over to Reesa. "Er, Reesa, I was wondering... who will be my mentor?" There was almost a hint of desperation in the young fae's voice.
Amatis
Amatis
Active

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Sassy_Girl Fri May 11, 2012 9:33 pm

Sassy bowed her head. "I understand. May I ask what happened here?" she asked standing up. She locked eyes with the wolf and shifted her paws.

Sassy_Girl

Back to top Go down

Post  Ordareesa Sat May 12, 2012 12:19 am

Reesa looked at Amatis with a almost-glare-kind-of-look "Convel will come home, and he will be your mentor as there is no confirmation on his leave" she said sharply. It pained her to think that Convel left, it was more painful then when she saw her mate fall in front of her eyes.
Ordareesa
Ordareesa
Admin

Wolf Information
Nickname(s): Ord, Orda, Daree, Ree, Reesa

http://greenwoodpack.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Amatis Thu May 17, 2012 6:34 pm

Amatis backed off. "Alright." The sharp tone almost shocked her, but Reesa did have a right to be sad, after Fell had died, and the losses of the day....
Amatis
Amatis
Active

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Ordareesa Thu May 17, 2012 7:06 pm

Reesa looked backed at the apprentice and remembered what Yuzuki had said "Amatis... Yuzu's dying wish was for you to know that he loved you"
Ordareesa
Ordareesa
Admin

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Feather Thu May 17, 2012 8:01 pm

Feather instructed Taima to Kimba, where he would help her. She knew that the first task of her son would be to make a dead wolf look asleep, but it had to be done. "Tai, I need you to find three things, Lavender, Purple Clover, and Thyme," she said quietly, then watched her pup run off. "Go with caution, love!" she barked after him. Then Feather looked around for her other pups. Kyo was with Reesa, of course. Keli was over sitting with Zaylex, and Kira was with Kana, begging to help. "Go with your brother, we will need lots of those things OK?" she smiled, though the smile did not reach her eyes.

Last edited by Feather on Fri May 18, 2012 12:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Feather
Feather
Super Active

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Ordareesa Fri May 18, 2012 12:26 pm

(...Convel killed Kimba and ran off... So Kimba is dead...)
Ordareesa
Ordareesa
Admin

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Amatis Fri May 18, 2012 12:56 pm

Amatis made it to the other side of the cave before the tears came. Every memory off her and Zuzu.... well, she couldn't help but feel sad now, could she?
Amatis
Amatis
Active

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Pups Fri May 18, 2012 6:52 pm

Keli looked at her brother. "I don't think daddy would do anything to hurt a pack member on purpose. Unless he had reason, of course." Keli glared at the place where Vince was, he and her father hated each other.

Zaylex glanced sullenly at his smaller sister. The black pup had gained his father's height, not his weight and strength unfortunately. 'Maybe if I did, they'd think I was better than stupid Taima...' Zaylex thought. The male said angrily, "I'm going to see if my plant I found earlier is in the bushes not burnt."

"You do that." his sister replied.

Zay padded to a small clump of bushes on the edge of their makeshift camp. The herb he was looking for, his thyme he had found before somewhere else, was actually here. He grinned, and plucked a few of the plants out. "Now that I'm here, I might as well see if there's anything else..." the black pup smiled, pushing a bit of the thyme away with his paw. A clump of moss grew on a rock, and a sprig of mint grew next to it. "So even in a fire, something can stay." he whispered. However, Zay didn't want the other plants right then. He padded back to his sister, showing her the herb.

"I think that's what Mum was looking for," said Keli.

'I can give it to Mom! She'll be proud of me!' Zay thought excitedly. He thanked his sister, and made a beeline to his mother.

"Mom! Mom! I found thyme!" Zaylex said overenthusiastically around the plant in his mouth.
Pups
Pups

Wolf Information
Nickname(s):

Back to top Go down

Post  Feather Fri May 18, 2012 7:04 pm

"Well done, Zaylex. I'm proud of you for knowing what it was. Could you help me with Kimba's funeral then? Begin rubbing that into his fur to rid the scent of death and flames, please." Feather licked her pup approvingly. "You will be great, just as your father was. Not Convel, but your father." she smiled, nuzzling the ebony male.
Feather
Feather
Super Active

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 24 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23, 24  Next