Green Wood Pack
Hello, If you were hoping to join us you came to the wrong place!

If you were interested in joining us please follow us to our NEW thread ^_^

http://landofwarautop.betaboard.net/

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Green Wood Pack
Hello, If you were hoping to join us you came to the wrong place!

If you were interested in joining us please follow us to our NEW thread ^_^

http://landofwarautop.betaboard.net/

Green Wood Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Forest

+11
Fell
Yuzuki
Daimon
Takoda
Kala
Zaylex/Keli
Feather
Nariyai
Kana
Tearla
Ordareesa
15 posters

Page 23 of 35 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 29 ... 35  Next

Go down

The Forest - Page 23 Empty Re: The Forest

Post  Zaylex/Keli Tue Dec 20, 2011 11:24 pm

Convel felt his patience towards the red wolf snap as he was clawed. He leaned towards Reesa and murmured, "I'm sorry if this doesn't work the way it should." He then leaned towards Feather and whispered, "Just in case. I love you." Convel jumped right after saying that. He jumped on the red wolf, landing squarely on the wolf's shoulder, knocking him over. He jumped up to see the wolf's twin-brother-cousin thing race towards him. Convel was pushed over, and submitted to the wolf's snapping, nipping jaws. It was like a small, still glowing piece of ash being stuck onto him each time he was nipped. Ow. Daimon stood. "Don't kill him. We could make a useful slave out of him. And keep the pup. He is young enough to train, although if anyone else attacks my wolves, the pup dies.", he said. Convel felt a sharp pain as Daimon sent a clawed paw at his head, sending a trickle of blood down his forehead, and knocking out Convel. He felt a small thud as he hit the floor of the den with Kana and Nari.
Zaylex/Keli
Zaylex/Keli
Extreme Member

Wolf Information
Nickname(s): Possum, Convie

Back to top Go down

Post  Kana Tue Dec 20, 2011 11:51 pm

kana ran to her brother side, "wake up walk up!" she nudged him with the paw she did rub with saliva. Thankfully for Kana most of the saliva was not stuck to her fur or on the ground non slipped into her mouth. "She peered out the den and at the beaten Tokoda, tears filled Kana's as she looked at his bleeding, hurt body. "oh koda" she whispered then turned to her brother. "you ok?" she whispered so only her brother could hear.
Kana
Kana
Extreme Member

Wolf Information
Nickname(s): ana (if your desperate)

Back to top Go down

Post  Zaylex/Keli Wed Dec 21, 2011 12:03 am

(XD Conveys out, SLEEPING TIME but no, he was hit on the head and blacked out.)
Zaylex/Keli
Zaylex/Keli
Extreme Member

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Kana Wed Dec 21, 2011 12:29 am

(lol my bad)
Kana
Kana
Extreme Member

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Takoda Wed Dec 21, 2011 12:57 am

Koda was furious, he couldn't help himself. The apprentice was big, so, using his size and that trick he taught Kana earlier on the wolf that had attacked him, knocking him to the ground by hitting the pressure point in his hind leg and pinning the diabolical wolf to the ground with claws on his belly, "My turn." he growled, and bit down on the older wolfs front paw, breaking through the bad and possibly hitting bone, "oops, sorry did that hurt?" he smiled, though Takoda was still bleeding, the adrenaline wouldn't let him notice the pain he was in.

(Koda didn't hear the threat about Zuzu.)

Last edited by Takoda on Wed Dec 21, 2011 1:00 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Spelling)
Takoda
Takoda

http://blueskiespack.canadian-forum.com and http://greenwoodpack.foru

Back to top Go down

Post  Nariyai Wed Dec 21, 2011 11:48 am

Nari yelped as Koda attacked the other wolf, "Koda, no! They'll kill Yuzuki!". Preparing for trouble, she moved a foot or so closer to the wolf holding the pup, and kept moving closer slowly.
Nariyai
Nariyai
Location : I'm just a figment of your imagination, so I'm basically everywhere 0_0

Wolf Information
Nickname(s): Nari, Ariya

Back to top Go down

Post  Kana Wed Dec 21, 2011 2:42 pm

Kana heard Nari Yell "Koda!" she said looked back down at her brother. "wake up, wake up!" She said nudging him with her four head. 'oh please be ok' she thought as she continued to try and wake her brother up.
Kana
Kana
Extreme Member

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Diablo Wed Dec 21, 2011 3:10 pm

Di tightened his grip around the pups neck, blood dripped down his side and spilled on the ground. The pup whelped in pain, loud enough to make everyone silent and listen to the painful cry."I'M NOT WAITING ALL DAY" Dia looked at his brother then back at everyone else "ATTACK, WE ARE STRONGER, WE WILL WIN" The battle cry rang threw the clearing and all jumped in for battle.

Diablo

Back to top Go down

Post  Nariyai Wed Dec 21, 2011 3:14 pm

Nari sprang, snarling, at Diablo. She was trying to bite down on the leg that held Yuzu, so he could get free.

Last edited by Nariyai on Wed Dec 21, 2011 3:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Nariyai
Nariyai
Location : I'm just a figment of your imagination, so I'm basically everywhere 0_0

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Kana Wed Dec 21, 2011 3:17 pm

Kana let out a loud growl, "sorry bro," she whispered as she ran out of the den and launched her self at the albion female. She clung on to her back her claws sinking into the female skin blood slowly dripping out. "It is for all the pain you cased us!" Kana yelled.
Kana
Kana
Extreme Member

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Ordareesa Wed Dec 21, 2011 3:25 pm

Please no power play
Ex:
The wolf jumped on the brute and he fell to the ground. The she wolf broke all his bones before killing him.

Come on, realistically, the wolf would fight back.

Better
Ex:
The wolf jumped on the brute distracting him from another attacker.
The other attacker:
Nodded his head to ensure that he knew what he was doing. Swiftly he changed his angle then batted at his hind legs.
The one being attacked:
The brute laughed when he saw the small fae jump at her, when all of a sudden another was on him. 'clever' the twisted himself out, in the process he had the other rake all the way up his spine 'better then being pinned'

Give your opponent a chance.
Ordareesa
Ordareesa
Admin

Wolf Information
Nickname(s): Ord, Orda, Daree, Ree, Reesa

http://greenwoodpack.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Athraithe Wed Dec 21, 2011 3:32 pm

Athra flinched as the attacker jumped on her back. She whipped around failing to knock her off she rolled over exposing her belly, but at the same time squishing the opponent. The young female was detached, but she had left good wounds on her back. Athra growled jumping back at her, The seniors size worked with her.
Athraithe
Athraithe

Back to top Go down

Post  Kana Wed Dec 21, 2011 3:39 pm

Kana gasped, and tried to wiggle out of the females grasp, she was bigger then her and had a size advantage. Kana kicked her back legs trying to rack the wolves stomach. 'it's no use Im to small' she thought as her back legs continued to try and kick the other wolf.
Kana
Kana
Extreme Member

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Athraithe Wed Dec 21, 2011 3:58 pm

The tan wolf's short leg reach only made scratches on her belly. Athra loosened her grip to give the kill thrush. Just before her teeth met her neck, she thought normally for a second, the day she found out she was prego, she never thought this would happen.
Athraithe
Athraithe

Back to top Go down

Post  Kana Wed Dec 21, 2011 4:52 pm

kana stopped kicking and waited for the wolf to go for her neck. "Wynd, Kala looks like Im going to join you, looks like I have the same fate as you," she muttered. She relaxed every mussel in her body and waited for the painful grip around her neck. But there was nothing, no blackness, no pain, only light she was still alive. "great she going to torture me," kana thought.
Kana
Kana
Extreme Member

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Zaylex/Keli Wed Dec 21, 2011 5:01 pm

Convel had lost most feeling in his legs, but as he wobbled up on shaking paws, he regained some control. The brute saw his sister and the white wolf, and snarled. He couldn't see Feather fighting, yet, which he was slightly thankful for, but realized that meant she could be dead. Convel snarled and ran, stumbled, and jumped at the white female, knocking her over and rolling a bit.
Zaylex/Keli
Zaylex/Keli
Extreme Member

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Kana Wed Dec 21, 2011 5:03 pm

"convle!" Kana yelled as she got up. She would have gone over to him to thank him but she could do that later, they were in the heat of battle right now. 'i now my brothers ok, now what about Koda' she thought looking for him amongst the fighting wolves
Kana
Kana
Extreme Member

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Zaylex/Keli Wed Dec 21, 2011 5:34 pm

Convel grunted and yelled, "No, enchiladas!" He then looked at the dazed female beneath him, and gave her a blow to the head. Before Convel could make contact with the skull, the female had his paw between her fangs. Convel tried to tug it out, yet the bone seemed to be etched in her mouth. He looked at the female. She was glaring at him, but seemed to take her chances on the ground. She bit down. "Ow, that's my paw, ow, your hurting me, ow, ok, ow, ow...", Convel rambled to himself as he bled and continued to tr and get his paw out. Convel pulled and she bit at the same time, an Convel's arm/paw thingy out. A chunk of flesh was gone. Two claws went with it. Convel went from five to three toes (four real toes and the dew claw). He knocked the white wolf out with his other paw, and tried to lick the blood off the flesh wound.
Zaylex/Keli
Zaylex/Keli
Extreme Member

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Fell Wed Dec 21, 2011 10:02 pm

As soon as Fell saw the fight break out, he scanned the clearing for his sister. 'Got you,' He thought, seeing the black and white fur streaked with red. He launched himself forward, racing towards her. He barreled into her with all his might, and being quite a bit bigger than her, he bowled her over.
Fell
Fell
Active

Wolf Information
Nickname(s): Felly (ONLY REESA)

Back to top Go down

Post  Loner(s) Wed Dec 21, 2011 10:05 pm

Syan
Syan snarled at her older brother. "Nice to see you again," She hissed, launching her self onto his back and biting at his ears. She grabbed one in her mouth and tore upwards, blood spraying everywhere. She laughed when she saw that just over a quarter of his ear was gone.
Loner(s)
Loner(s)
Starter

Back to top Go down

Post  Fell Wed Dec 21, 2011 10:10 pm

Fell growled in pain, he threw Syan off. He pinned her by her shoulders and sank his teeth deep into her throat. He turned and saw Nari trying desperately to free Yuzu. He raced towards her and bit the wolfs leg with all his might, at the same time pushing the wolf away with his side.
Fell
Fell
Active

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Nariyai Wed Dec 21, 2011 10:22 pm

Nari tried to hang on to the brute's leg, and was grateful to see Fell come over and help. "Thanks." she replied, before remembering not to talk with her mouth full.
Nariyai
Nariyai

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Feather Wed Dec 21, 2011 10:27 pm

Feather stared at the bloodshed ahead of her in awe, her jaws open. The fae gave herself no time to think, "STOP IT!" she shrieked, "STOP IT! THE LOT OF YOU! RIGHT NOW!" she didn't care what came next, but she had one more think to say, "Syan is dead, and I'm not healing the rest of you, only my pack. As far as I care, the rest of you can die." she pat the last word out before turning and stalking over to one of the dens, curling in the corner with slits for eyes, and waiting.
Feather
Feather
Super Active

Wolf Information
Nickname(s): Fea

http://blueskiespack.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Fell Wed Dec 21, 2011 10:29 pm

With both of them working together, there was enough room for Fell to snatch Zuzu. "Keep him busy," He said through the pup, and raced to the den Feather had just entered. "Guard him, keep him safe!" He said, before rushing back to help the fae once again.
Fell
Fell
Active

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Nariyai Wed Dec 21, 2011 10:33 pm

Nari paused in her attack on the wolf's leg only long enough to turn and stare at Feather. She saw Fell grab Yuzu. Then she started viciously biting again, and clawing as well, at his back. Knowing Feather would heal her if she got hurt gave Nari an adrenaline rush, and she felt gratitude towards the healer.
Nariyai
Nariyai

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 35 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 29 ... 35  Next