Green Wood Pack
Hello, If you were hoping to join us you came to the wrong place!

If you were interested in joining us please follow us to our NEW thread ^_^

http://landofwarautop.betaboard.net/

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Green Wood Pack
Hello, If you were hoping to join us you came to the wrong place!

If you were interested in joining us please follow us to our NEW thread ^_^

http://landofwarautop.betaboard.net/

Green Wood Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Burnt woods

+13
Kala
Takoda
Kimba
Yuzuki
Vince
Amatis
Nariyai
Tipa
Kana
Zaylex/Keli
Fell
Feather
Ordareesa
17 posters

Page 8 of 24 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 16 ... 24  Next

Go down

Burnt woods - Page 8 Empty Re: Burnt woods

Post  Pups Fri Feb 24, 2012 12:44 pm

~Taima~

Tai pushed himself towards the milk, he knew it was there. He wanted it. The tiny wolf clenched on and began to drink, he quenched his thirst but didn't stop until milk was dripping out his mouth. Taima then laid down in a restless lump at the front of his mommy's chest and slept.

~Kyo~

Ky finished his drinking and then half rolled half pulled himself over to Feathers paws and slept with his little brother. Squeaks and yips escaped him as he dreamed. He dreamed that he was sleeping and yipping and dreaming that he was sleeping and yipping, it was the same dream over and over again in one. It was fun.

~Kira~

Kiki fell over before she could reach her siblings and then waited to be picked up and put down again next to them, she knew it would happen. She didn't know how, she just knew.
Pups
Pups

Wolf Information
Nickname(s):

Back to top Go down

Post  Ordareesa Fri Feb 24, 2012 1:56 pm

~Ordareesa~

Reesa eyed the small black pup "Zaylex..." she whispered and looked at Feather to see her opinion on the name "Zay meaning black of night and Lex meaning handsome and beautiful" Ree liked the name and hoped that Fea and Convel agreed on it. The alpha kept looking away trying not to speak her mind when it just burst out "What was it like? Having pups? Was it worth it? I want to have pups! Should I? I don't know what to do!" the female blurted out ad talked so fast Fea could only hear half of what she had to say.
Ordareesa
Ordareesa
Admin

Wolf Information
Nickname(s): Ord, Orda, Daree, Ree, Reesa

http://greenwoodpack.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Feather Fri Feb 24, 2012 2:05 pm

"Zaylex is a perfect name for him." Feather looked at the black pup. "After the pain, screaming, writhing, fear, panic, crowds and confusion, great! go for it." Feather said, then her expression turned grave. "Ordareesa, I know. Back in the spring, I know." she said.
Feather
Feather
Super Active

Wolf Information
Nickname(s): Fea

http://blueskiespack.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Kala Fri Feb 24, 2012 2:40 pm

Kala watched the goings on in confusion. How long ago had she left? She stared. There were three older pups now, not just Zuzu, and Fell... Fell and Ordareesa were mates. Feather's five new pups, ('Oh, my... I've been away that long?') Daiya was gone, Nariyai here- and the new shaman. Kana, had she met Kana? She couldn't remember. Kana.... she'd been there, Kala knew it. Vint? No, Vince. He was new. Convel was still here. Kala wandered closer, not bothering to avoid the bodies crowding around the healer. She felt only a vague, dispatched discomfort as she passed through them. Wyndbane was, or had been, here. Kala could smell her. Ignoring the presence, or absence of the other fae, she walked up to Feather. "Congratulations." She said plainly, though she knew the other fae couldn't hear her. She started suddenly, realizing that she was in the presence of the shaman she'd spent her time avoiding.... actually, that was a lie. She'd been avoiding the whole pack, afraid of what she'd done. Afraid, but not remorseful.
Kala
Kala

Wolf Information
Nickname(s): Kay

Back to top Go down

Post  Ordareesa Fri Feb 24, 2012 3:13 pm

~Ordareesa~

Reesa looked around as if there were so many around here, watching from all directions even though it was just Feather and herself in the den. "Somethings must be done... and if I hadn't done that who knows where we would be right now..." Ree dipped her head "You will raise these pups well, with the support and protection of the pack" The white fae smiled and left the den "Fell where are you?" She asked 'I haven't seen him...'
Ordareesa
Ordareesa
Admin

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Fell Fri Feb 24, 2012 3:16 pm

Fell walked slowly back into the clearing, carrying two squirrels and a smallish rabbit. He dropped them onto the nonexistant pile, and looked up. Ree was looking around, worriedly. "What's wrong, what's happened?!" He asked, the tension obvious in his voice.
(Kana, please post on OSP? Thanks)
Fell
Fell
Active

Wolf Information
Nickname(s): Felly (ONLY REESA)

Back to top Go down

Post  Pups Fri Feb 24, 2012 3:21 pm

~Kira~

She crawled a little further, her mother was busy, too busy to carry her. Kira pulled herself over her mothers paws and flopped onto her siblings to sleep. She was happy, warm and dry.
Pups
Pups

Wolf Information
Nickname(s):

Back to top Go down

Post  Feather Fri Feb 24, 2012 3:51 pm

"There there Kira, just yip and I will always come." Feather smiled at her blind and deaf pup, she knew that Kira couldn't hear or see her, maybe smell her but she wasn't fully certain. Fea pulled the puppies closer to her and drifted into sleep.

Fea was on her back, the pups bouncing around and on her. Convel was sitting at the side of the clearing with a soft smile on his face. "Kira, wheres your brother? I told you to watch him, dear." she said, looking for the orange bundle. Taima heaved a cough and Feather pulled him over to some wet moss. "Drink Taima, please." she begged the pup, he pushed his nose away from the moss and began to wail.

Fea woke and licked her pups, not remembering any of the dream.
Feather
Feather
Super Active

Wolf Information
Nickname(s): Fea

http://blueskiespack.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Ordareesa Fri Feb 24, 2012 4:03 pm

~Ordareesa~

Ordaree sighed with relief when Fell came up to her "You were gone for awhile and you didn't tell me where you went and! Well... I was worried... " Reesa blushed, the one thing she hated the most about her fur was it was super noticeable when she was blushing "Um... um... Feather just had her pups... five of them, you can see them later, everyone was shooed away" The white she looked away fro eye contact before pushing herself toward him so her head sat upon his shoulder "I want pups... Fell please?" She whispered in his ears.
Ordareesa
Ordareesa
Admin

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Fell Fri Feb 24, 2012 4:07 pm

"Er..." Fell wasn't sure what to think. "Um...." He looked at his mate, at the pleading in her eyes. "Alright, who couldn't love the little fur-balls?" He consented.
Fell
Fell
Active

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Ordareesa Fri Feb 24, 2012 4:20 pm

"I love you Fell!" She smiled and licked him a couple of times on his lower neck "You are just so beautiful..." Ree murmured.
Ordareesa
Ordareesa
Admin

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Fell Fri Feb 24, 2012 4:32 pm

Fell sighed, remembering why he'd came here. "When I came here, I came only for revenge. I planned on killing Syan, and then... joining my family." He turned, so that his head leaned against her shoulder, his tail wrapped around her shoulders. "I stayed, because of you."
(for those of you who don't know- Fell, Syan and Kala were siblings.)

Burnt woods - Page 8 Fell_a10

Last edited by Fell on Fri Feb 24, 2012 4:42 pm; edited 3 times in total
Fell
Fell
Active

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Zaylex/Keli Fri Feb 24, 2012 4:36 pm

Convel frowned slightly at the fact that Fea had asked him to leave, but complied. By himself, he remembered Kala. He had followed her blindly, had been the only pack wolf who had seen her instantly fall in love with the evil wolf. He had kept her secret hidden... he wondered if she regretted him following, if she somewhat thought of him as a friend for keeping her secret? "After the others left the den, leaving Fea and the pups, he grabbed the remaining hare and dropped it by his love, laying down. "They're so... cute. Can you even think that in two years, they will be all grown-up, and in three, perhaps even have families of their own?" he asked.
Zaylex/Keli
Zaylex/Keli
Extreme Member

Wolf Information
Nickname(s): Possum, Convie

Back to top Go down

Post  Pups Fri Feb 24, 2012 4:42 pm

Keli snuggled into the unseen furry warmth, which, with color she did not see, was orange, and had the same marking she did (Feather. She means that, liek, she is not Fea's fur color, but the white markings.). Moving slowly, leaning on the fur-wall for support, she crawled to a new warmth. This one seemed bigger, and slightly colder, as if it had been outside for a minute. She fell asleep in two extentions of the fur-wall (legs).
Pups
Pups

Wolf Information
Nickname(s):

Back to top Go down

Post  Takoda Fri Feb 24, 2012 4:46 pm

"Their adorable aren't they..." Takoda said from behind Kala. "The brown brute, he can see you. Tell him what you need, he can help." Koda promised. He had only left earth once, he didn't plan on leaving earth for good. "Why'd you do it?" the deceased wolf asked the white fae.
Takoda
Takoda

http://blueskiespack.canadian-forum.com and http://greenwoodpack.foru

Back to top Go down

Post  Tearla Fri Feb 24, 2012 5:05 pm

Tear looked at the two spirits "What is with the sudden get together?" she asked.
Tearla
Tearla
Starter

Wolf Information
Nickname(s): Tear

Back to top Go down

Post  Takoda Fri Feb 24, 2012 6:17 pm

"Feather has had pups, five of them!" Koda exclaimed with excitement. "Three brutes and two faes, so adorable, come look!"
Takoda
Takoda

Back to top Go down

Post  Kala Fri Feb 24, 2012 6:18 pm

"Their adorable aren't they... The brown brute, he can see you. Tell him what you need, he can help. Why'd you do it?"
Kala's eyes hardened at the last bit. Her memories hit her like a wave, every moment she'd spent with Diablo. "Because..." It was hard to admit. "I was in love. You should understand that." But her voice softened almost imperceptibly at the end... if he heard it, he'd understand that she had a small piece of remorse for what had happened to him lodged in her heart, like a tick in a place you couldn't reach.
"What is with the sudden get together?"
'I'm stuck here, I can't leave, and now apparently I have to help them three times,' Kala thought, but her response was shortened to: "We both happened to be here, I suppose." The harsh demeanor she'd acquired from her days with the other pack lingered, and the odd, almost maniacal look in her eyes was there, but hidden. No one would no what had taken place, that she couldn't enter the valley of the stars.
"Feather has had pups, five of them! Three brutes and two faes, so adorable, come look!"
Kala barely glanced at the squirming pups before leaving the den. She quickly spotted the brute that Takoda had mentioned. She lowered her head and averted her eyes, showing that if she had any choice she would not be here. "I need help." The fae forced the words out.

Last edited by Kala on Sat Feb 25, 2012 12:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Kala
Kala

Wolf Information
Nickname(s): Kay

Back to top Go down

Post  Takoda Sat Feb 25, 2012 1:46 am

Koda glanced at Kala with sadness, "Congratulations Feather. They're beautiful." his ghostly tongue licked her ear and then he turned to Kana, "Well done, love, I am proud of you." he said to her.
Takoda
Takoda

Back to top Go down

Post  Kana Sat Feb 25, 2012 2:51 am

Kana sat in her den. She looked around the room and guess some were hear was koda. Thought she never saw him she could just feel it in side of her. "Thank you Wynd," she said one last time. Before drifting off to sleep.
Kana
Kana
Extreme Member

Wolf Information
Nickname(s): ana (if your desperate)

Back to top Go down

Post  Tipa Sat Feb 25, 2012 6:20 pm

Before the whole crowd of them were shooed away, Tipa was able to determine atleast that new pups had been born. He hadn't even known new pups had been expected, but then he hadn't had time to figure out much of anything, he supposed.

It was a good thing he decided, having younger pups about other than Amatis slightly younger age, even if it would be awhile before they could "do anything". Not because he was one of those kids who liked order around the younger set or anything, but just because the option of helping with that helped him feel not so...kiddie and useless himself.

A younger set to help watch helped him prove himself ready of the Alphess' tutelage she had offered to give him.

Moving off along with everyone else, Tipa bounded about, looking for either Amatis or something else to now do with his energy.
Tipa
Tipa
Starter

Wolf Information
Nickname(s): Tippy (a rare use)

Back to top Go down

Post  Amatis Sat Feb 25, 2012 6:30 pm

Amatis sat, savoring her last berry. She watched Tipa get up and look around, so she walked over. "I'm excited for training, what about you?" She asked. 'I hope mine's not suspended because of the pups,' She thought worriedly. She'd wanted this for so long, it would be hard to give up. Though, the pups did take priority, they needed more help than she did. If Convel wanted to hold out on training, then she could wait.
Amatis
Amatis
Active

Wolf Information
Nickname(s): Mattie

Back to top Go down

Post  Tipa Sat Feb 25, 2012 6:45 pm

And just like that, the thought that hadn't hit him before, did. What if this affected his training as well? But then Tipa knew there was probably not much of a risk of that, unless the little ones just got the whole pack busy on into affecting even Ressa.

"Well, Convel did promise, and I'm sure he'd probably still be able to teach you while helping with his pups. Uh...what were you gonna do again?" he struggled to remember the titling she'd been given, then though he did recall it, "Warrior-ing? Yeah, that sounds important and I'd figure they'd all want us to be ready at about the same time, so you're training has to be soon about when they said, I'd bet" he went on with pulling optimistic thoughts.

"but yeah, can't wait myself!" he let loose a bit of his excitement, "even though I have no idea if being trained by someone like the Alphess of a pack is hard" he admitted, "hopefully not too bad and I can do it...whatever it is I gotta do".
Tipa
Tipa
Starter

Wolf Information
Nickname(s): Tippy (a rare use)

Back to top Go down

Post  Amatis Sat Feb 25, 2012 7:38 pm

(haha, once again, thought quotes! Smile)
"Yeah, I guess so." Amatis replied. "And yeah, I'm training for warrior. It's so cool that you're training for council, you're so lucky!" She looked around. "D'you wanna go see if we can meet the pups?"
Amatis
Amatis
Active

Wolf Information
Nickname(s): Mattie

Back to top Go down

Post  Zaylex/Keli Sat Feb 25, 2012 10:49 pm

Convel couldn't help but hear the apprentices talking. "Ey, Mattie, for your first lesson, I need to know how much you know. I think Fea needs to sleep, anyway. So, soon, what do you think about taking a walk, andseeing what you already know?", he asked, acting like he hadn't heard them.
Zaylex/Keli
Zaylex/Keli
Extreme Member

Wolf Information
Nickname(s): Possum, Convie

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 24 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 16 ... 24  Next

Permissions in this forum: