Green Wood Pack
Hello, If you were hoping to join us you came to the wrong place!

If you were interested in joining us please follow us to our NEW thread ^_^

http://landofwarautop.betaboard.net/

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Green Wood Pack
Hello, If you were hoping to join us you came to the wrong place!

If you were interested in joining us please follow us to our NEW thread ^_^

http://landofwarautop.betaboard.net/

Green Wood Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rating Stories

Go down

Rating Stories Empty Rating Stories

Post  Zaylex/Keli Fri Dec 02, 2011 5:52 pm

Since I am the only one who has posted any stories, I figure I should just make this for any new writers. The biggest thing I am going to focus on is rating. Not like 5 stars or whatever, but content. Such as, my new story How Could You Songfic is rated T (Teens, 13+ and over), because of suicide. However, take the story, Black Beauty. It would be rated K+ (Children under 9 should probably not read. This is due to the dead horse in later chapters, and several experiences of drunk men/men smoking. Also due to several encounters with whips.). The ratings range from:
K - A child 5 (and older) would be able to read. Content should be free of any coarse language, violence, and adult themes.
K+ - Suitable for more mature childen, 9 years and older, with minor action violence without serious injury. May contain mild coarse language. Should not contain any adult themes.
T - Suitable for teens, 13 years and older, with some violence, minor coarse language, and minor suggestive adult themes.
M - Not suitable for children or teens below the age of 16 with possible strong but non-explicit adult themes, references to violence, and strong coarse language.
MA - Content is only suitable for mature adults. May contain explicit language and adult themes.
However, as Ordareesa does not wish for (and I agree, the few M/MA stories I have read are... yech.) anything over PG. Since most stories, however, do contain violence, I believe that T would be the highest rating I would like for us to achieve. Anything over will be removed. Please start putting the rating in the title of the story, as to warn people of what they will be reading.

Cheers, Wyndbane
Zaylex/Keli
Zaylex/Keli
Extreme Member

Wolf Information
Nickname(s): Possum, Convie

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum