Green Wood Pack
Hello, If you were hoping to join us you came to the wrong place!

If you were interested in joining us please follow us to our NEW thread ^_^

http://landofwarautop.betaboard.net/

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Green Wood Pack
Hello, If you were hoping to join us you came to the wrong place!

If you were interested in joining us please follow us to our NEW thread ^_^

http://landofwarautop.betaboard.net/

Green Wood Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What Has Our World Become?

2 posters

Go down

What Has Our World Become? Empty What Has Our World Become?

Post  Zaylex/Keli Fri Jun 29, 2012 9:34 pm

Sombry muttered to himself as the doorbell rang, causing the skinny teenager to pause Metallica from blasting out of his speakers.

He looked at his computer screen, wanting to ignore the chimes.

Suddenly a shattering noise sprung out into the small apartment, startling Sombry.

He shook out of the shock of the noise, and grabbed the loaded shotgun he always kept under his bed.

As the teen ran into the front room, he could hear a symphony of growling.

When he got there, he saw something that made him sick. A small army of men, growling and snarling hungrily, their pale skin hanging off their bones slightly.

"Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaatttttttttttttttttttttthhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh saaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaallllllllltttttttttttttttssssssssssssss"
They snarled.

Sombry suddenly turned into the epicest unicorn that the narwals have ever seen, and shot each one of the zombies like a my little pony.

He pulled out a portal gun, too, and called Wheatley and Chell back and made them turn into complete opposites and fall in luv. He began to God mod everything, and made all of those zombies bow down and praise God, and the one that didn't, he threw out of the world. "BECAUSE NOTHING OTHER THAN CHRISTIANS SHOULD REMAIN ON YOUTUBE!!!"

The End.

----------------

I DON'T MEAN ANYTHING IN THERE. I am trolling all of it. That is why it is called a troll fic. First, bath salts... we seem to be loving turning into Left For Dead characters!Second, everyone seems to love unicorns? Why? I don't understand. THen a shout out to the wonderful TehN1ppe for this song... [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
And then... BRONIES!!! Because apparently they kick butt.

A shout out to the horrid Portal fanfictions-- WHEATLEY IS EVIL. NOT IN LOVE WITH CHELL. EVIL.
And then... why is it on every Youtube video someone wants to say, "You aren't Christian, so go die!!!"?
Zaylex/Keli
Zaylex/Keli
Extreme Member

Wolf Information
Nickname(s): Possum, Convie

Back to top Go down

What Has Our World Become? Empty Re: What Has Our World Become?

Post  Fellaree Sun Jul 01, 2012 3:18 pm

BBBBBAAAATTTHHHH SSSAAAALLLTTTTTTSSSS!

Person 1: Oh my god that guy has a giant sandwich!

Person 2: Where? I'm so hungry! Where did he get it there are like no restaurants around here, we should ask him where he got it

Person 1: No, wait, false alarm just a human face....

XD! This actually happened! kind of, someone saw a guy eating a face and from afar he mistook it for a sandwich..
Fellaree
Fellaree

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum