Green Wood Pack
Hello, If you were hoping to join us you came to the wrong place!

If you were interested in joining us please follow us to our NEW thread ^_^

http://landofwarautop.betaboard.net/

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Green Wood Pack
Hello, If you were hoping to join us you came to the wrong place!

If you were interested in joining us please follow us to our NEW thread ^_^

http://landofwarautop.betaboard.net/

Green Wood Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Demon Peak

3 posters

Go down

Demon Peak Empty Demon Peak

Post  Zaylex/Keli Sat Mar 03, 2012 9:25 pm

I have an idea for a story I want to write. However, if you are looking for a story for chuckles, or a happy ending, this might not be the 'write' story for you. Now that I have that absolutely horrid pun out of my system, I shall tell you about Demon's Peak. Eighteen dogs get stranded on an island. Cool sentence summary:
A gruesome horror with a Lord of the Flies twist.
That isn't really what it is, though.
Kilia tells the story of the island called Demon's Peak from the safety of her house. When eighteen dogs and a ship crash onto and island, Jek, the alpha of the dogs, accidentally awakens the Devil. At once, the Devil springs forth, causing accidents everywhere. Cici drowns in a pond. Drake is bitten by a cobra. Zel, the beta who also happens to be in love with Jek's mate, finds that it is the Devil, and he tells everyone- right? Wrong. He kills off Jek, and takes command of the wolves. Amber, Jek's widowed mate, finds out one night, and tells the pack. Zel goes to kill the Devil, but merely wounds him, and the Devil kills Zel. By now, with the wound Zel inflicted, Devil has three days to live. He kills every last member of the pack, except for Amber and Kilia, who are best friends. They rest on the coast, and go to search for a way out. When a boat finds them, the humans find the two mysteriously sitting with a huge snake- the dead Devil. The ship crashes off the coast of California, and only two humans- a couple -and Kilia make it out.

Tell me if you want me to post what I have here! I really think I will enjoy this!
Zaylex/Keli
Zaylex/Keli
Extreme Member

Wolf Information
Nickname(s): Possum, Convie

Back to top Go down

Demon Peak Empty Re: Demon Peak

Post  Feather Sun Mar 04, 2012 2:00 pm

PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEZ PLEASE PLEASE PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Feather
Feather
Super Active

Wolf Information
Nickname(s): Fea

http://blueskiespack.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Kana Sun Mar 04, 2012 8:18 pm

Thats a pretty cool story. You should post it, it would be interesting to see and read.
Kana
Kana
Extreme Member

Wolf Information
Nickname(s): ana (if your desperate)

Back to top Go down

Post  Zaylex/Keli Tue Mar 06, 2012 6:30 pm

Ok, as I can't think of characters, it is being lowered to 13. Which means I have nine characters to fill. Remember, all of them except for Kilia die, but you can submit a character if you want.
Name:
Appearance:
Personality:
Mate?:

For mate, you need to put yes or no. If I get 2+ people who want mates, I will pair you up. If I have an odd number of mates, I will have a drawing to see who needs to be off the mating train.
Zaylex/Keli
Zaylex/Keli
Extreme Member

Wolf Information
Nickname(s): Possum, Convie

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum