Green Wood Pack
Hello, If you were hoping to join us you came to the wrong place!

If you were interested in joining us please follow us to our NEW thread ^_^

http://landofwarautop.betaboard.net/

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Green Wood Pack
Hello, If you were hoping to join us you came to the wrong place!

If you were interested in joining us please follow us to our NEW thread ^_^

http://landofwarautop.betaboard.net/

Green Wood Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Burnt woods

+13
Kala
Takoda
Kimba
Yuzuki
Vince
Amatis
Nariyai
Tipa
Kana
Zaylex/Keli
Fell
Feather
Ordareesa
17 posters

Page 2 of 24 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 24  Next

Go down

Burnt woods - Page 2 Empty Re: Burnt woods

Post  Zaylex/Keli Mon Feb 13, 2012 10:22 pm

"Ey, kid, c'mere for a sec."" He barked to Tipa. He had relationship advice, and he needed to give it to someone, it was killing him. And, he had seen Tipa looking at Amatis... huh... so, Tipa got Mattie, And... Yuzuki got his daughter? No, he would like to see any male put a claw on one of his precious daughters.
Zaylex/Keli
Zaylex/Keli
Extreme Member

Wolf Information
Nickname(s): Possum, Convie

Back to top Go down

Post  Kana Mon Feb 13, 2012 11:13 pm

"Hear!" Kana siad, after Reesa called her name. She walked over to the three remanning rabbits and picked them up. Oh, how she hopped she would be a full fledged hunter by the time she reached the new camp.
Kana
Kana
Extreme Member

Wolf Information
Nickname(s): ana (if your desperate)

Back to top Go down

Post  Fell Tue Feb 14, 2012 7:41 pm

~Fell~
"I hardly think you need me to tell you that I'm here," Fell remarked from Ree's side. "How about making Amatis, Tipa and Zuzu apprentices when we get to camp? There should be enough mentors for all of them, I'd be happy to take an apprentice myself and then there's Convel and Nariyai, and Kana should be a full-fledged hunter by the time we get there... and... Er..." He wasn't sure about asking what he'd been thinking about for a while. Deciding that asking was better than not knowing, he whispered in her ear. "Will... will we be sharing a den? In the new camp?"

~Amatis~
"Cool, I'm only nine months! I'm almost an apprentice!" She said excitedly, noting the sound of Fell's voice reccomending that exact thing to the alphess. She turned slightly so that she too was facing the fae. "Err, sorry, but I don't know your name....?" She asked. (Razz it's amaTis!)
Fell
Fell
Active

Wolf Information
Nickname(s): Felly (ONLY REESA)

Back to top Go down

Post  Ordareesa Tue Feb 14, 2012 9:04 pm

"I hardly think you need me to tell you that I'm here,"
Ree laughed "You never know!" she replied looking at the black brute.

"How about making Amatis, Tipa and Zuzu apprentices when we get to camp? There should be enough mentors for all of them, I'd be happy to take an apprentice myself and then there's Convel and Nariyai, and Kana should be a full-fledged hunter by the time we get there... and... Er..."
"They aren't quite old enough... but to make sure all four of Feathers pups get a mentor when its there time... we should apprentice them early, and besides the three are much more experienced then most pups, being out on their own and all..." pausing to let him continue. "I don't think you have enough experience being alpha... you could train someone to be a warrior... but it would be rude to give it to you when we have our lead, Convel. It would be to early to give Kana an apprentice... but I will make sure she gets one of Feathers pups..." Reesa looked at the three pups "Yu-... Come on walk and talk... Nari can you watch the back for a second?" with a smile she continued "Okay well, Yuzuki... I know he wants to become the heir... I mean for now he is but... I won't train him Delta t learn council... he is to strong for that, but now quite a warrior yet... I think he should be a sentinel... and as for Tipa.. he seems loyal, he has a body of a hunter, his mentor will be..." Reesa thought for a moment "Me, as a delta... and Amatis is... a... I don't know... she is the youngest... I want to watch her for another moon so for now a subordinate"

"Will... will we be sharing a den? In the new camp?"
Reesa lifted her head to the sky "Yes, we're alphas aren't we?" she asked quietly as this was the first time she actually thought about it.
Ordareesa
Ordareesa
Admin

Wolf Information
Nickname(s): Ord, Orda, Daree, Ree, Reesa

http://greenwoodpack.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Tipa Tue Feb 14, 2012 10:15 pm

(Oh, sorry about that. Amatis, got it Smile)

"Ey, kid, c'mere for a sec."" He barked to Tipa.

Tipa turned his head as he heard Convel call to him.

"Cool, I'm only nine months! I'm almost an apprentice!" She said excitedly, noting the sound of Fell's voice reccomending that exact thing to the alphess. She turned slightly so that she too was facing the fae. "Err, sorry, but I don't know your name....?" She asked.

The pup he'd just met, Amatis', call drew his attention back to her and he had to smile at the enthusiasm of a fellow pup, so much was going on he wasn't quite sure on all of it and couldn't catch much of the alpha's conversation himself, or maybe he just was just trying to watch too much at once, but he recalled Convel's calling him.

"Excuse me, I think he wanted to tell me something" he made sure to be polite and all before leaving Feather and Amatis, especially being new.

"Yes? What is it?" he asked the adult male, glancing back to make sure he wasn't too far out,  "sorry if I'm not close enough" he was still a few steps out, "I have to make sure to keep to the middle, the Alphess said so" he said with all the certainty of a kid taking a direction seriously.
Tipa
Tipa
Starter

Wolf Information
Nickname(s): Tippy (a rare use)

Back to top Go down

Post  Zaylex/Keli Tue Feb 14, 2012 10:23 pm

"Listen, kid, you ain't in trouble. Don't get so tense." He leaned in closer so he could be quiet. "Yah like 'er? Amatis?", he asked.
Zaylex/Keli
Zaylex/Keli
Extreme Member

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Tipa Tue Feb 14, 2012 10:51 pm

"L-like her?" Tipa's nose scrunched a bit as he thought on the question, "Well, I just met her and...she seems nice" he said. He wasn't completely oblivious to what Convel probably meant, being, like he said, "close to a year" and all. Was the adult talking about...like when wolves got crushes on each other?

(Sorry, hehe, despite his bravado he's also just an oblivious kid at times Very Happy)
Tipa
Tipa
Starter

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Zaylex/Keli Tue Feb 14, 2012 10:58 pm

"At least he isn't setting fires with obliviousness... well, yea, kid, like. You know, you have a crush on her?"
Zaylex/Keli
Zaylex/Keli
Extreme Member

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Tipa Wed Feb 15, 2012 12:09 am

"Oh, that" Tipa glanced down then back up, "Well, I don't know, I just met her" he gave back the very boyish or pupish response.
Tipa
Tipa
Starter

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Fell Wed Feb 15, 2012 12:56 am

Fell relaxed. "Okay." He had meant that if there was somebody without an apprentice he could mentor, but Ree was right. The pups were all still very young.
Fell
Fell
Active

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Kana Wed Feb 15, 2012 2:41 pm

Kana continued to follow the group carrying the three rabbits. One of them started to slip and she waited for the rest of the pack to pass her before she set them down. She grabbed them again this time carrying one but the scruff one and the other two by an ear. The she padded after the group hoping to not be left behind.
Kana
Kana
Extreme Member

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Feather Wed Feb 15, 2012 8:03 pm

"Convel, use his name." Feather ordered sternly, her stomach gave a twitch and she yelped. "I'm gonna go help Kana with those hares. You know, your sister, who is struggling?" she prodded him and trotted over to Kana, "Here, let me take one." she reached the new hunter and took a rabbit from her. Feather looked at the wolf. Her blond fur,the way she walked, she was nothing like Convel. But that made Fea like her more, no wolf could be like her Convel and have her like them. Kana was her friend, they were going to a new home, and Fea would have her pups there, Kana and Convel would help raise them, and Feather would never let harm come to any of them, none of her family. Kana, Convel, her pups, or Tipa, the newest addition.
Feather
Feather
Super Active

Wolf Information
Nickname(s): Fea

http://blueskiespack.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Kana Wed Feb 15, 2012 8:43 pm

"Thanks," Kana managed to say though the rabbit fur. As they walked along Kana became even more existed about finding there new summer home. She looked forward t the long hot days of hunting deer and the cooler nights for sleeping under the stars. "Fezer?" She asked her vice muffled by rabbits, "Do ou shink I'll be a thunter by the time we et to camp?" she asked hoping what Reesa said was true.
(Feather, do you think by the time we get to camp I'll be a hunter?")
Kana
Kana
Extreme Member

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Vince Wed Feb 15, 2012 9:11 pm

Vince walked over to the pack and slipped in, unnoticed. He slid into place next to a blond fae in back who was talking to a crimson wolf. "I'm not a threat, just let me help, I need a pack and you guys are moving to a new camp, thats what you do in the summer right? Gimme a hare and let me help you." he said quietly but quickly.
Vince
Vince
Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Feather Wed Feb 15, 2012 9:26 pm

"Ye..." Feather was about to answer Kana but her smile faded to fangs being bared when she looked at the brute. She nearly dropped her hare when she spoke, "Who are you and how long have you been watching us?" she snarled. Her tail was fully raised and as soon as the brute made a move Feather would be ready to jump on him.
Feather
Feather
Super Active

Wolf Information
Nickname(s): Fea

http://blueskiespack.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Vince Wed Feb 15, 2012 9:32 pm

"Oh sorry, where are my manners? I'm Vince." he smiled brightly. Vince ignored the faes tone and expressions. "So ladies, where are we headed? I'm hoping you nicer than your friend over there," he winked at the blond fae. Vincent reached for a hare and took it tentatively by the ear. "Better?" he mumbled, the youngest wolf wasn't struggling with her load. "Lets catch up I want to talk to your alphess." he said, hoping that there was no alpha male, he didn't much like brutes. "Oh, I haven
t been watching you long, just since after you started going." he called over his shoulder.
Vince
Vince
Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Tipa Wed Feb 15, 2012 10:12 pm

Tipa heard Feather's call over to Convel and smiled at her looking out of him, it was an odd feeling, having someone do that. He didn't really take offense that Convel hadn't called him anything but kid, he figured it was sort of like a nickname of his.

While talking with the adult, he noticed the other new comer, a full grown male this time, and he had to admit he was a bit nervous of this, but the whole rest of the pack had pretty much said they'd watch out for him if the newcomer did try anything, plus, even adults deserved pack as well, he supposed.
Tipa
Tipa
Starter

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Zaylex/Keli Wed Feb 15, 2012 10:52 pm

"Who the f-cking hell was that?", Convel snarled, now right beside his sister and his mate. "You know what, I don't care. I hate him. He comes strutting up as if he owns the place, and he makes a move on you as if he doesn't see me standing here! No one f-cking lays a paw on my little sis!", Convel continued to growl, fur bristling. He may have been overreacting, but the male didn't really care, nor did he care that he just claimed protectiveness over his sister, a side he had before tried to hide.
Zaylex/Keli
Zaylex/Keli
Extreme Member

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Kana Wed Feb 15, 2012 11:05 pm

"Convle, hes fine, for now besides lets talk to Reesa about it. You cant control who comes and goes into this pack." she tolled her brother with her big brown puppy eyes. "Give him a chance..." she looked over the brow brute. He was cute, polite and she hoped kind. And now if her brother bugged her she had a way to bug him...
Kana
Kana
Extreme Member

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Fell Wed Feb 15, 2012 11:16 pm

Fell watched the new wolf slip in silently, but stayed where he was. The new wolf would approach them when he was ready. He walked with Ree, examining the forest. "Is that..?" He bounded up to the stump. "Yeah, this is it! Just around the corner!"
Fell
Fell
Active

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Zaylex/Keli Wed Feb 15, 2012 11:20 pm

"...I forbid you to see him. I don't want you to get hurt. You can be 'buddies' but if I hear you two are in love, or if he hurts you, or whatever, I'm killing him. End of discussion.", Convel said quietly. He was indeed serious, and his tone showed it.
Zaylex/Keli
Zaylex/Keli
Extreme Member

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Vince Wed Feb 15, 2012 11:25 pm

Vince looked at the grey brute on the other side of the path, "I don't think he likes me." he whispered to the blond fae. "Hey, Convel right? Thats what Kana, your pretty little friend here said. Have some hare and cool your jets." he grinned and tossed the hare in front of the grey. "I'm Vince." he grinned. Then looked at the pup, "Hey kiddo, lookin' hot." he said casually with a flick of his head.
Vince
Vince
Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Zaylex/Keli Wed Feb 15, 2012 11:33 pm

Convel gritted his teeth, picking up the hare. "These are for the pack. You know, the thing you get when you add all of us up and subtract you. It's a thing called sharing. But you wouldn't know that, would you, playah?"" He growled.

(Playah - player - A male who is skilled at manipulating ("playing") others, and especially at seducing women by pretending to care about them, when in reality they are only interested in sex.
Zaylex/Keli
Zaylex/Keli
Extreme Member

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Kana Wed Feb 15, 2012 11:47 pm

Kana sighed, "Will do big brother," she looked at Vince, "NO he doesn't, he tends to hold grudges against innocent people I'm sorry about that." She picked up the are that was left in front of her brother and walked off thinking of Convle, Koda and Vince.
Kana
Kana
Extreme Member

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Tipa Thu Feb 16, 2012 12:03 am

"Uh, hey..." Tipa replied back as the new wolf addressed him. Despite Convel's reaction, he didn't seem trouble right off paw.

Even if he had thought of something to say, the alpha calling out that they had reached the summer territories of this new pack of his instantly drew Tipa's curiosity. While keeping to the center, as told, he nonetheless rushed up ahead to get a look at it for himself.

Even the surrounding lands he saw where impressive. "Wow..." he grinned.
Tipa
Tipa
Starter

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 24 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 24  Next

Permissions in this forum: