Green Wood Pack
Hello, If you were hoping to join us you came to the wrong place!

If you were interested in joining us please follow us to our NEW thread ^_^

http://landofwarautop.betaboard.net/

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Green Wood Pack
Hello, If you were hoping to join us you came to the wrong place!

If you were interested in joining us please follow us to our NEW thread ^_^

http://landofwarautop.betaboard.net/

Green Wood Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Forest

+11
Fell
Yuzuki
Daimon
Takoda
Kala
Zaylex/Keli
Feather
Nariyai
Kana
Tearla
Ordareesa
15 posters

Page 3 of 35 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 19 ... 35  Next

Go down

The Forest - Page 3 Empty Re: The Forest

Post  Kana Fri Nov 04, 2011 10:27 pm

As Kana headed down the mountain behind Reesa she picked up a strange sent on the breeze.
"Another wolf?" she asked her self. "This must be a recored meeting about five other wolves in one day,"
Kana
Kana
Extreme Member

Wolf Information
Nickname(s): ana (if your desperate)

Back to top Go down

Post  Ordareesa Sat Nov 05, 2011 1:01 am

Reesa had walked out with Kana but had stopped to see if Daiya was far behind.

"Another wolf?" she asked her self. "This must be a recored meeting about five other wolves in one day,"

Reesa lifted her snout in the air and looked back at Kana giving her a small nudge meaning there might be a hold to hunting training. She wasn't sure if they were actually talking, maybe Ree should check it out or just start the hunt. It wasn't long before the breeze brought her the scent of prey "mountain goat" she thought but as she looked it was mountain goats "Hey that's it, me and Kana can go get one and come back and give it to the other wolf!" She thought proudly of herself "come on Kana we will be quick" there were to female mountain goats, both healthy but one was getting old as her fur was more clear silver than a rusty white. "First always go down wind so they won't catch your scent..." Ree had the perfect plan to catch both!!! Most likely unnecessary depending on how hungry this "visitor" was. "Ok you go to the left and stay in the bushes but be ready to jump out, I will go in and stalk both and give chase to the younger one, while the old one thinks its safe and runs toward you, jump out and catch it. Swipe at its neck, or hit its legs so it will stumble. Lets go!" Ree quickly dashed over to one side.
Ordareesa
Ordareesa
Admin

Wolf Information
Nickname(s): Ord, Orda, Daree, Ree, Reesa

http://greenwoodpack.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Feather Sat Nov 05, 2011 1:55 am

The brutes ears flicked back for a moment, and then he sprinted off back into the valley. Being alone once more brought back thoughts and memories of her parents, killed in battle, she would never let that happen to her. A breeze started up again as she lay down to let the sun soak deep into her fur and warm her pale stomach. the scent of prey blew over her dry nose and she began to cough, her illness was getting worse, without a pack, Feather would be dead in less than a moon. She saw the mountain goats running, supposing her cough had frightened them, until she saw two more wolves, faes, Feather was not afraid, she did not trust anybody, but she did not fear for her life any longer, it was already gone. Feather did not want pity, respect, or to be feared. She expected no love, no care, and no friendship. She knew, that if any wolf ever tried to give it to her, she would not trust them, as far as she new, there was no such thing as trust. There never would be, not for Feather.
Feather
Feather
Super Active

Wolf Information
Nickname(s): Fea

http://blueskiespack.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Kana Sat Nov 05, 2011 10:25 am

"Hey that's it, me and Kana can go get one and come back and give it to the other wolf!"
Kana nodded that was a good idea. She saw the two goats and decided that they'd be good pray for first time hunters
"come on Kana we will be quick"
"First always go down wind so they won't catch your scent...Ok I you go to the left and stay in the bushes but be ready to jump out, I will go in and stalk both and give chase to the younger one, while the old one thinks its safe and runs toward you, jump out and catch it. swipe at its neck, or hit its legs so it will stumble. Lets go!"
The young Fae watched Reesa take off. "Ok now its my turn," she whispered. Kana croutched low then hid in the bushes. Now it was the waiting game.
Kana
Kana
Extreme Member

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Ordareesa Sat Nov 05, 2011 11:32 am

Reesa watch Kana run to the bushes as instructed. Reesa was going to be seen by the goat in just a moment, Reesa sent a twitch of her tail hoping that Kana got the message. The two goats picked up there heads, Ree had been scented but all was according to plan. Ree bolted right at the two dams, then split to give chase to the younger one, the old doe ran strait to the bushes were Kana was waiting. Ree focused her attention back to her prey, the dam knew that if she kept running strait she would be caught so she made a quick turn, only it was to late Reesa had already jumped on her back. Gripping on with her hind legs, holding the head with her left and using her right she bit down on its neck piercing the dams life pumping artery, it stumbled to the ground with out warning knocking Reesa right off its back. Ree turned to the goat and howled how the dams meat would sustain her and her friends, she shared her thanks. Looking back at the goat, I give you permission to take my life. May my meat sustain you. Its chocolate orbs turned to mini moons as her spirit went to the great star ladder to join the night. Reesa turned to see what had Kana done.
Ordareesa
Ordareesa
Admin

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Feather Sat Nov 05, 2011 12:05 pm

Feather watched the two faes, entranced by their hunting methods, she couldn't take her eyes off of them, both so strong, and they smelled familiar too, like the brute! feather couldn't stand to lay down any longer so she dragged her weak bony, figure into a sitting figure, the wolf that she thought to be the alpha, from the way she held her tail, killed the youngest goat quickly, howled the words of thanks that her mother had taught Fea when she was very young, and then, Feathers craving for meat overpowered her best instincts and she slowly started to half limp have drag herself towards the alpha. Feather needed the meat, and she would get it, even if these wolves were as mean as the last three that had hunted her.
Feather
Feather
Super Active

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Ordareesa Sat Nov 05, 2011 1:27 pm

As Ree watched she heard mumbles of the wolf talking to Daiya come towards she jumped around, lips curled back and tail raised but when she looked at the fae she backed down and nudged the goat towards her. "What in the world happened to you?" she asked.
Ordareesa
Ordareesa
Admin

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Nov 06, 2011 4:03 am

The brown hued titan slowly approached the Alpha who's tassle was raised at the new fae of ashen and fawn who was dragging her starving canvas towards them, Daiya took in her features and wondered how long she has survived without a bite to eat. Sensing that the fae was of no harm, he merely watched Ordareesa offer some of the kill to the fae who was eager and determined to have some of the freshly killed meat.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Kana Sun Nov 06, 2011 11:55 am

Kana waited for the older goat to come to her. As the goat began to slow down thinking all was ok. Kana jumped on its back. The goat too week to hold her up, collapsed. With out warning the goat turned and looked Kana right in the eye, I give you permission to take my life. Kana nodded slowly the bit the goats neck ending its long life.
Kana looked back at Reesa to see what to do next. But Reesa was busy with a week looking fae. Kana not knowing what to do with the now dead goat walked over to see what was going on and to ask what to do next.
Kana
Kana
Extreme Member

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Ordareesa Sun Nov 06, 2011 1:56 pm

Kana had successfully taken down the dam and asked Ree on what happened next, Reesa couldn't help but laugh "Here I help you bring it over here" Together they dragged the goat to Daiya and the and the anonymous fae. "Now you eat, you earned it" there was still plenty left over and every one was full fed "Can someone help me bring this to the site?" Ree grabbed one leg and started to drag it back to the den clearing. Ree looked back "you can come too" she spoke calmly to the small fae.
Ordareesa
Ordareesa
Admin

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Kana Sun Nov 06, 2011 9:25 pm

"Here I help you bring it over here" Together they dragged the goat to Daiya and the and the anonymous fae. "Now you eat, you earned it" there was still plenty left over and every one was full fed.
Kana felt proud that she took down the goat by her self and had a full stomach because of that. And by hunting she felt closer to her pack mates as well.
"Can someone help me bring this to the site?" Ree grabbed one leg and started to drag it back to the den clearing.
"I'll help!" Kana spoke up and grabbed another one of the lags. Together Kana and Reesa made there way slowly to the clearing.
Kana
Kana
Extreme Member

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Feather Mon Nov 07, 2011 2:16 am

Feather dipped her head at the alphesses offer to follow them to their camp. She followed the others with a full belly and a pleased mind, she would like it here, she decided, " my- my name is Feather, Feather Moon, I have no family, thank you the meat, it was my first real food in two moons, I will leave if not needed, I will do all I can if I am needed," she looked at the brute who was with them, " you can call me Fea." She said softly, but with a little bit of a happier spirit.

Last edited by Ordareesa on Mon Nov 07, 2011 5:09 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Put firth instead of the lol)
Feather
Feather
Super Active

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Nov 07, 2011 5:48 am

A yawn escaped his jowls while he stretched his creamy limbs, satisfied from his share of today's meal. Seeing Kana and Reesa beginning to drag the carcass back towards the den, he followed along hearing the fae express her graditude along with her name, "Nice to meet you, Feather, I'm Daiya." he replied with a friendly smile and looked forth to see the dens not too far ahead.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Nariyai Mon Nov 07, 2011 8:19 am

Nari walked over, and smiled at the new wolf. "Hi Fea, I'm Nari."
Nariyai
Nariyai
Location : I'm just a figment of your imagination, so I'm basically everywhere 0_0

Wolf Information
Nickname(s): Nari, Ariya

Back to top Go down

Post  Feather Mon Nov 07, 2011 5:29 pm

Feather dipped her head at Nari, "It's a pleasure to meet you, Nari." she turned to Ordareesa, "Why have you brought me to you pack, are you going to hurt me for entering you territory uninvited? I- I'm sorry." Feather couldn't help but apologize, these woles were all so nice to her, she felt like it was home.
Feather
Feather
Super Active

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Ordareesa Mon Nov 07, 2011 8:09 pm

"It's a pleasure to meet you, Nari." she turned to Ordareesa, "Why have you brought me to you pack, are you going to hurt me for entering you territory uninvited? I- I'm sorry."

Ree looked at the wolf in disbelief, "You're kidding right? Look at you," Her fur was tattered ad dirty, she was thin as a stick "Any wolf who won't help one in need is a disgrace. Hey you can stay here you know, you don't have to go. You should stay here, become part of the pack" They made it back to camp just a moment before, "Um I'm sorry but I don't think I caught your name? Here come with me and we'll talk" Reesa took the fae down to the river bank. The grass slightly wet from the rain only a few hours ago. You could hear the stream rushing over each and every rock and pebble, slow and steady. "Where did you come from? You clearly have been traveling from somewhere far, Did you know that there were wolves in the territory?" Reesa asked quietly but then looked back at the orange and white wolf that was more just brown and dirty compared to her own "You're awfully dirty, here let me help" Ree got up and pushed her in the river where it was shallowest. "Haha that was pretty good!!!" She rolled on the grass laughing.
Ordareesa
Ordareesa
Admin

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Kana Mon Nov 07, 2011 11:46 pm

Kana sighed as she watched Reesa walk away with the new wolf Feather. She lay down on the soft grass and looked up at the sky. "I love it hear," She mumbled, "This is what I wanted, a new home," The clouds lazily rolled by as the fae wiggled back and forth making her self comfy in the soft grass. She the reverted her eyes to the sky watching the clouds move across the endless sky.
Kana
Kana
Extreme Member

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Feather Tue Nov 08, 2011 12:49 am

As feather waded into the river she felt icy cold water rushing through her fur and she couldn't help but gasp at the sensation of thousands of tiny bees biting at her legs, though seeing all the dirt and mud flowing away from her pelt was what she had needed. Fea plunged herself deeper into the water and made sure all of the dirt was out of her fur before coming ashore and shaking herself dry. "Thanks, I needed that," she said to Reesa, "I came from the pack in the far north, I have been searching for a home for 11 moons and I think I have found one today," She answered the lead wolfs questions all at once, with a huge grin she added, "I am quite handy with plants and herbs as well, you wouldn't happen to have a spot open as healer would you?" Feather couldn't help but jump back into the icy stream and, just out of spite, shake off all the freezing water onto Ordareesa's pure white pelt and say, "come get me!" before she raced away from the powerful fae, laughing, Feather was home.
Feather
Feather
Super Active

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Nov 09, 2011 4:35 am

A smile formed on his visage as he watched the two fae's playfully get along near the water's edge, a moment where he couldn't help but imagine his siblings and old pack mates who're lively as this newly forming pack. Lowering his gaze at the thought of the past, he turned and padded to a nearby stump to only sit beside it as he began to watch over the tranquility of the pack.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Ordareesa Wed Nov 09, 2011 8:03 pm

Normally Reesa would be raging with anger with her wet white pelt and be shooting death glares at everything and anything she saw, but she didn't care at all at this point she jumped in the water and paddled as fast as she could to the other side then giving chase to the new wolf "Feather" The night drew near but before the sun went completely behind the mountains.... "Haha got you!" She had caught Feather. "I'm tired, I think that's it for tonight, Hey you said you were good with herbs! Why don't you become this packs healer? Here I will show you the den." Reesa took the fae and showed her around camp. "If it is a warm night most of us sleep outside but if it was to rain you would sleep here." Reesa pointed her snout to the den. "Even though you are by yourself you will be warmer then probably everyone else because you have the most secure walls and structure here. It's so the herbs won't loose flavor and effect during the cold nights."
Ordareesa
Ordareesa
Admin

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Kana Wed Nov 09, 2011 11:47 pm

Kana looked up from her day dreaming when Reesa walked into camp with Feather. Kana looked at the bright red of the setting sun and smiled. "My first day in a new pack. How existing," She stood up stretched then said to Reesa, "Im going to take a little walk I should be back by night fall," and with that the fae walked out of the clearing to look around.
Kana
Kana
Extreme Member

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Feather Thu Nov 10, 2011 1:31 pm

Feather obediently stopped playing and followed Reesa towards the medicine den, still wet from splashing in the stream earlier. She shivered as the night brought a chilly wind, shaking the tips of the trees slightly. Wishing she could sleep right away, Feather had decided that this was her official home, and she would follow this pack wherever they may go. "Thank you," Feather said quietly, "for letting me finally have a pack to call my family." her tail drooping and eyelids almost closed, she followed Reesa to the den where she would hopefully meet her new mentor.
Feather
Feather
Super Active

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Kana Thu Nov 10, 2011 8:17 pm

Kana continued walking thorugh the trees as the night closed in. The fae cam upon a river gently gliding over the rocks. She walked to its bank and lapped up some of the cool water. I gust of cold night air flew by and she began heading back to the den. When she returned to the clearing she lay down on her back to watched the stars. As more and more stars came out Kana fell closer and closer to sleep. Soon when her eyes couldn't stay open a bit more a shooting stare whizzed across the sky. "I wish I could live in this pack forever," Kana muttered before finally falling a sleep.
Kana
Kana
Extreme Member

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Nov 12, 2011 3:59 am

Daiya's honey hues gazed around the looming darkness as things grew quiet, settling himself down onto the cool grass and curling up to cover his visage with his bushy tassle. Seemingly to wait for sleep to take over but he couldn't just yet, with a heavy sigh he switched to lay on his side and close his eyes for the time being while distant sounds were heard every now and then.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Ordareesa Sat Nov 12, 2011 9:43 pm

Reesa yawned and looked up to the sky the night was drawing to an end, it would be soon when the others woke up. Reesa got up and looked around for something to do for the day. Now that every one was settled there was no problem "Patrol maybe?" Reesa thought to herself Ive alwys loved the easy life. Ree walked away from the camp as she looked for something to do.
Ordareesa
Ordareesa
Admin

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 35 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 19 ... 35  Next