Green Wood Pack
Hello, If you were hoping to join us you came to the wrong place!

If you were interested in joining us please follow us to our NEW thread ^_^

http://landofwarautop.betaboard.net/

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Green Wood Pack
Hello, If you were hoping to join us you came to the wrong place!

If you were interested in joining us please follow us to our NEW thread ^_^

http://landofwarautop.betaboard.net/

Green Wood Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nightmare Before Christmas Roleplay

4 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Nightmare Before Christmas Roleplay - Page 2 Empty Re: Nightmare Before Christmas Roleplay

Post  Kana Tue Dec 20, 2011 6:07 pm

Vasa laughed as she watched the blob jump up and down. Her laugh wasn't a normal laugh it began to form and slowly but surly turned into a cackle. "what the heck!" she cawed as she looked around. She looked to her side and realized she had wings, she looked down and saw she had talons. She was now a raven. "What" Vasa screeched.
Kana
Kana
Extreme Member

Wolf Information
Nickname(s): ana (if your desperate)

Back to top Go down

Nightmare Before Christmas Roleplay - Page 2 Empty Re: Nightmare Before Christmas Roleplay

Post  Ordareesa Tue Dec 20, 2011 7:56 pm

"HEY! STUPID RAVEN! YOU ATE MY KITTY FRIEND, BLOBBY ANGRY" Derp huffed at Vasa, not knowing she was the same person. The small pink blob turned blue, with his eyes in angry slits, he transformed into his un describable form, beast! "I AM ANGRY! YOU EAT MY FRIEND, I EAT YOU!" Beast roared spitting at her. *Splahh* His right kidney fell out on to her beak "DON"T TAKE MY ORGANS"He roared again.
Ordareesa
Ordareesa
Admin

Wolf Information
Nickname(s): Ord, Orda, Daree, Ree, Reesa

http://greenwoodpack.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Kana Tue Dec 20, 2011 10:05 pm

"ahh!" Vasa screamed "its me i just changed don't eat me!" She yelled flapping clumsily into the air. "oh and hears you right kidney," She said picking it up and putting it into the monster's hand. 'I need to wash my feet soon,' she muttered landing (more like falling) on the ground.
Kana
Kana
Extreme Member

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Ordareesa Wed Dec 21, 2011 4:16 pm

"Ahhhhh, thanks" Beast shoved his Kidney back in, slowly he shrunk back to his original form and fell a sleep.
Ordareesa
Ordareesa
Admin

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Kana Wed Dec 21, 2011 4:57 pm

Vasa looked at the blob that was now a sleep "what happened to me," she muttered extending her wings to get a better look at them. "there purple just like my paws," Vasa noted, "wow being dead makes you so weird" she muttered folding her wings balc into her sides.
Kana
Kana
Extreme Member

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Zaylex/Keli Wed Dec 21, 2011 8:36 pm

Vispera jumped back at the two transformation. She found, oddly, after blinking, the orange was gone. Visp scratched at an itch near the corner of one of her eyes. When she pulled her paw back down, she couldn't see. On the ground, was an eye, moving the pupil. Vispera shrieked, and jumped back again, her tail pulling low. "Ohmygod,ohmygod,ohmygod. My eye is on the ground. Ohmygod."
Zaylex/Keli
Zaylex/Keli
Extreme Member

Wolf Information
Nickname(s): Possum, Convie

Back to top Go down

Post  Kana Wed Dec 21, 2011 10:10 pm

"What the-" vasa screeched taking off into the sky. "why is your eye on the ground and are you feeling any pain?"
Kana
Kana
Extreme Member

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Ordareesa Fri Dec 30, 2011 3:37 pm

Blobby woke up and sludged himself over to were the two were....! "BOUNCY BALL!!" Derp jumped up and landed on the eye, now it was floating inside of him.
Ordareesa
Ordareesa
Admin

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Zaylex/Keli Fri Dec 30, 2011 3:42 pm

"N- No, Blobby! I need my eye back!" Visp yelped, placing her paw out.
Zaylex/Keli
Zaylex/Keli
Extreme Member

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Ordareesa Fri Dec 30, 2011 3:50 pm

"E...Ey...Eye ball?" Derp turned his eyes 180 degrees and looked inside him self and turned back "LOOKIE! BOUNCY BALL DISINTEGRATE!"
Ordareesa
Ordareesa
Admin

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Zaylex/Keli Fri Dec 30, 2011 3:52 pm

"NO! BLOBBY! GIVE ME MY EYE!!" Visp yelled.
Zaylex/Keli
Zaylex/Keli
Extreme Member

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Ordareesa Fri Dec 30, 2011 4:02 pm

"Okay..." Blobby scrunched up like a cat would about to jump and then shot outwards making it look like blobby pooped it out.
Ordareesa
Ordareesa
Admin

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Kana Mon Jan 02, 2012 11:48 am

Vasa just stared, "that was the weirdest thing I have ever seen," She said looking from the blood to the wolf.
Kana
Kana
Extreme Member

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Zaylex/Keli Thu Jan 12, 2012 1:46 pm

Vispera just shook her head from confusion, and pressed the eye into her socket. "I'm worried. If this is us, then what is civilization like? ¡Jesucristo!"
(That last word/phrase is "Jesus Christ!")
Zaylex/Keli
Zaylex/Keli
Extreme Member

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Kana Thu Jan 12, 2012 9:50 pm

"you have a point and what if the civilization isn't friendly.." Vasa shivered at the thought of being turned into cat (or crow) soup.
Kana
Kana
Extreme Member

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Zaylex/Keli Thu Jan 12, 2012 10:00 pm

"Well, you'll be the lucky one. You, unlike us, can fly. Besides, if we are die, is it possible to re-die?" Wisps said, shrugging.
(It is possible, if you are like Oogie and made up of multiple things- he is made of thousands of bugs -and one of those things gets away, you can find a new body. If you die on Halloween, once again, you will not die, and your soul will have to find a new host body. However, if not, you go to Heaven or Hell, whichever.)
Zaylex/Keli
Zaylex/Keli
Extreme Member

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Kana Thu Jan 12, 2012 10:08 pm

Vasa thought about this, "im not sure if you can 're-die' but yes i can fly but for how long... i don't even know how i became a bird..." Vas flapped a few times then took of into the sky, She couldn't fly high but she could fly. "know how do i land.." she thought out loud.
Kana
Kana
Extreme Member

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Zaylex/Keli Thu Jan 12, 2012 11:49 pm

"Try gliding down. Ever seen one of the fancy metal birds that the humans have? Aeroplanes are the names, I always loved the name. Aero. It sounds rather cool. But away from the point- they glide down and then grasp the ground with the wheels, feet. So try gliding until you can stretch your talons and hold onto a branch. It might work like one of the planes. Aero... I think I might have a pup just to name him slash her Aero..." the wolf said.
Zaylex/Keli
Zaylex/Keli
Extreme Member

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Kana Fri Jan 13, 2012 12:11 am

"ok, thanks," Vasa screeched. She circled around the clearing a few times then glided toward a branch. 'i can do this,' she thought, 'i can..' Vasa stretched out her talons. As she approached the branch She gripped the branch as hard as she could but the momentum was to much for her. She went flying over the edge,her talons still digging in to the branch she ended up upside down. "well this is great," she said with fake enthusiasm. "looks like i'll just hang out," she muttered angrily.
Kana
Kana
Extreme Member

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Zaylex/Keli Fri Jan 13, 2012 12:14 am

Vispera could only barely manage to stifle her laughter. "Here... fall, I'll catch you!" Visp opened her mouth, showing small, sharp teeth.
Zaylex/Keli
Zaylex/Keli
Extreme Member

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Kana Fri Jan 13, 2012 12:21 am

"i think i'ed rather hang out!" Vasa screeched, "then become diner," suddenly she felt her vice turn from a squawked to a purr. 'oh no...' she thought just before she fell. She flip around in mid air (like most cats do) and landed on all for paws on Vispera's back.
Kana
Kana
Extreme Member

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Zaylex/Keli Fri Jan 13, 2012 12:41 am

"I told you to fall, and look what happened. Safe and sound." Vispera said softly, picking the cat up by the scruff like most mother wolves did for their pups, and put her friend?cat onto the ground.
Zaylex/Keli
Zaylex/Keli
Extreme Member

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Kana Fri Jan 13, 2012 1:05 am

"thanks" Vasa said shaking her self out. 'its good to be back t a cat,' she though. Vasa looked around "what know?" she asked.
Kana
Kana
Extreme Member

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Zaylex/Keli Sat Jan 21, 2012 8:06 am

"I'm a bit scared to hunt... and we don't want to end up lost... and asking directions might end us up strapped up in the bottom of a tunnel with a chainsaw murderer about to eat us. Therefore I am NOT asking directions. Maybe you could fly up, or climb up, and see if there is any non-hell-like civilization around?" the wolf asked cautiously.
(No, there isn't anywhere that doesn't look scary, but there is Shock person on a broom, flying XD)
Zaylex/Keli
Zaylex/Keli
Extreme Member

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Kana Sat Jan 21, 2012 11:36 am

Vasa nodded ok I'll go have a looked. Vasa looked at her cat body. 'ok I can to this,' she thought. She concentrated hard on her raven form them bam she was a raven. Vas flapped a few times then took of toward then canopy of the trees. she pushed past them and looked around. way of in the distance there was civilization but not a good looking one. Everything there seemed very crooked and dark, and some of the building looked almost alive. "Ok I am not going there," She muttered. She was about to fly down when something moving caught her eyes. She looked back over and noticed a shape flying right towards her. "oh dear!" she squawked. She flew down and landed in front of Vespera, "there is a civilization but its darn scary looking and theres something flying right for us!" she reported, shaking.
Kana
Kana
Extreme Member

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next