Green Wood Pack
Hello, If you were hoping to join us you came to the wrong place!

If you were interested in joining us please follow us to our NEW thread ^_^

http://landofwarautop.betaboard.net/

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Green Wood Pack
Hello, If you were hoping to join us you came to the wrong place!

If you were interested in joining us please follow us to our NEW thread ^_^

http://landofwarautop.betaboard.net/

Green Wood Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Outer Land

2 posters

Go down

Outer Land Empty Outer Land

Post  Athraithe Sun Nov 27, 2011 7:39 pm

This area of land has prey but not lots so it is never claimed for territory, many loners live in the outer lands making it to hard to create a pack here anyways. The loners here are savage and blood thirsty, they will turn on family and friends for dens and food.
Athraithe
Athraithe

Back to top Go down

Outer Land Empty Re: Outer Land

Post  Athraithe Sun Nov 27, 2011 7:44 pm

It wasn't long before Athra made it to the outermost. She soon found a wolf scavenging for food. "Hello there, you look like a pack wolf why are you out here?" she asked with a back up hiss that curled off her tongue. "Would you like to join me? You might even be able to stay in the territory that we create!" She conveniently left out the "You can work as slaves" part and didn't mention who "We" was. He was a fairly muscular wolf, but it didn't look like they were used in awhile "What is your name?"
Athraithe
Athraithe

Back to top Go down

Post  Loner(s) Sun Nov 27, 2011 7:53 pm

Garth
"This sounds like a deal!" he replied "Name's Garth, used to be a warrior but I was kicked out for shedding blood" Garth licked his lips at the sound of the word. "Sure I will join you, I got a brother not sure if he will come in use but it will even the odds, I'm guessing there is something big going on, I want in, his name is Farolin" Garth stepped down and walked on towards his brother "Hey Farolin, I just got us something to do"
Loner(s)
Loner(s)
Starter

Back to top Go down

Post  Athraithe Sun Nov 27, 2011 9:38 pm

"Heheheh" Athra snickered "Hello, will you be joining us too?" The she-wolf turned and started to head back to Daimon "Come on, follow me"
Athraithe
Athraithe

Back to top Go down

Post  Loner(s) Sun Nov 27, 2011 9:39 pm

Hess
Hess shook her dark grey fur and walked over. "I have nothing better to do. Name's Hess. I was exiled for killing some of members with poison berries. I can fight- although scouting and finding things, like toxic berries, is kinda my thing." The ashy fae said. Her sooty fur was filled with knots and tangled, and her green eyes showed more sanity then most of the wolves here had. Hess's left ear had a sprig of holly, the leaves pricking her skin and berries slightly rotten. She also carried herself high, as if used to be treated with respect. The femme had a minty scent, as if she spent her time rolling in pine needles.
Loner(s)
Loner(s)
Starter

Back to top Go down

Post  Loner(s) Sun Nov 27, 2011 9:47 pm

Farolin
"Yes as long as I get a fair share of blood" he smacked his lips at the thought. "Garth how did you find something so fun, so exciting, so delicious?" He eyed his brother. "I've never thought we would ever get the taste of clean wolf blood, it's been so long" Rolin let out a long screechy laugh.
Loner(s)
Loner(s)
Starter

Back to top Go down

Post  Athraithe Sun Nov 27, 2011 9:53 pm

"Welcome, Hess and Farolin" She spoke in a voice that you couldn't really say warmly. "But Hess, I wouldn't walk so high, there"s picky people sometimes." Before they knew it they were back in Mist Mint Valley once again.

*To Mist Mint Valley*
Athraithe
Athraithe

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum