Green Wood Pack
Hello, If you were hoping to join us you came to the wrong place!

If you were interested in joining us please follow us to our NEW thread ^_^

http://landofwarautop.betaboard.net/

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Green Wood Pack
Hello, If you were hoping to join us you came to the wrong place!

If you were interested in joining us please follow us to our NEW thread ^_^

http://landofwarautop.betaboard.net/

Green Wood Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mist-Mint Valley

+7
Kala
Loner(s)
Athraithe
Diablo
Daimon
Ordareesa
Zaylex/Keli
11 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Mist-Mint Valley - Page 3 Empty Re: Mist-Mint Valley

Post  Daimon Thu Dec 29, 2011 12:03 am

Daimon walked back with his brother. "...It's your fault. They saw it coming. Because of you. You are not my brother. My brother would not fall for a pack wolf. You were planning this all along. You could get our mother killed, and then me, and present them to the old pack in order to regain a position. But.. that isn't going to happen." he said in a quiet snarl. Suddenly, he leapt upon his brother. "But I will make you suffer. You can die in pain, with no one to comfort you. Go to hell, brother, and live alone. I will live with the devil." He bit several of the veins in his brother's neck, lightly piercing his jugular, and then turned to walk away, expecting his older sibling to be submissive on the ground. But Diablo got back up, and in his dying moments, had crushed Daimon's skull in his jaws. Diablo gave out on piercing scream, and died, next to his brother.

Daimon
Starter

Back to top Go down

Post  Zaylex/Keli Sun Jan 15, 2012 12:01 pm

(Daimon has a 4+ reputation? Whatup wit dat?)
Zaylex/Keli
Zaylex/Keli
Extreme Member

Wolf Information
Nickname(s): Possum, Convie

Back to top Go down

Post  Ordareesa Sun Jan 15, 2012 9:56 pm

(Good question... someone must have liked one of his posts)
Ordareesa
Ordareesa
Admin

Wolf Information
Nickname(s): Ord, Orda, Daree, Ree, Reesa

http://greenwoodpack.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Kana Sat Feb 18, 2012 12:11 pm

Kana wondered into the valley searching for the deer she scented earlier. 'Were are they,' she wondered. She soon found them grazing, she crotched low and looked for an injured one. In the far back of the group she saw a relatively young doe limping. 'There we go,' she thought moving thought the mint and grass. When she was about five wolf lengths away she stepped on something. The deer looked up and bonded off. Kana ran after them hoping the injured one couldn't run. She managed to jump on the does back but was immediately throne off. "ow," she muttered getting back up and shaking off, "That'll leave some bruises." Kana didn't try to catch up to the dear she just watched them disappear into the forest. "Well I just lost breakfast for the pack," she muttered angrily. She lay down were she was an began to think how she was going to catch one of those deer. "I need Vince," she concluded, "But right now I'll look for some rabbits. And with that she went sniffing around looking for the little puff balls.
Kana
Kana
Extreme Member

Wolf Information
Nickname(s): ana (if your desperate)

Back to top Go down

Post  Vince Sun Feb 19, 2012 2:22 pm

Vince had been watching Kana, trying not to throw himself on the deer as well. A smile lit up his face when he heard her say that she needed him, even it was only for hunting. "Rabbits wont feed the pack, and hunting is never fun alone." he said quietly as he came up behind her. "Lets go after that deer, it'll have stopped by now and we can catch it... together." he added. Then the brute remembered that Kana had been thrown, "Are you alright, you took quite a spill, don't be angry for me not helping, I just wanted to see you hunt." he explained, his fur would stop it from looking like he was blushing, but he knew he was.
Vince
Vince
Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Kimba Sun Feb 19, 2012 2:52 pm

Kimba sat in the forest when he saw a herd running in his direction with fear in his eyes, he noticed a doe limping with the scent of wolf on it "Aww... who ever this came form they didn't have luck with them..." Kim thought it would be nice to find the wolves that lived here... he had been searching for a pack that wouldn't drive him out when he told them he was paranormal. 'Oh... looks like there is a pack... they must have some other paranormal wolf here... I can feel it!' Kimba ran towards the wolves and stopped a little to late 'Oops... I think I ruined their moment...' not sure what to do he went out with the classic "Err.......................... hi there!"
Kimba
Kimba
Starter

Back to top Go down

Post  Vince Sun Feb 19, 2012 3:08 pm

Vince turned on his heels with a snarl, "Who? Why? What do you want?" he asked threateningly. His fangs were bared, his ears were flattened and his tail was raised. He was prepared to fight for Kana at all costs.
Vince
Vince
Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Kimba Sun Feb 19, 2012 3:23 pm

If there were a fight it would be interesting because this wolf was fast and agile... Kim on the other hand was stronger "Sorry... for my intrusion, I am looki- where is the rest of your pack? I wish to speak to the alpha" he declared looking at the brute. Kimba bowed his head slightly to signal that he was not going to attack, hoping that he was trusted kim raised his head to look at the two 'Aww... they are so cute together! I wonder if they are mates?'
Kimba
Kimba
Starter

Back to top Go down

Post  Vince Sun Feb 19, 2012 3:39 pm

"Get up! We will take you to alphess. The camp is that way, I will follow behind you just in case." Vince growled. "Sorry Kana, hunting has been cut short by this little interruption. Later though, I promise." he said softly to her, then turned back to the brute. "Who are you, why are you here, and what do you want? You never answered!" he snarled.
Vince
Vince
Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Kimba Sun Feb 19, 2012 4:01 pm

Who ever this wolf was Kimba did not like, 'The pack hopefully will be better... I wonder who he is... what will he be like?' Kim looked at the golden brute "My name is Kimba, I have been looking for a pack... and I know there is someone who I need to find in yours..." not wanting to get turned away right here he didn't say more.

-THE RIVERSIDE BAY-
Kimba
Kimba
Starter

Back to top Go down

Post  Kana Sun Feb 19, 2012 5:23 pm

Kana smiled. "Im Kana, it a pleaser to meet you and yes we'll take you to Reesa ," she got up and followed the wolf. Ass she passed Vince she whispered, "Don't worry I'm fine and yes we can hunt later... together," Then she continued following Kimba back to the camp.
To Summer territory
Kana
Kana
Extreme Member

Wolf Information
Nickname(s): ana (if your desperate)

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Feb 20, 2012 1:19 pm

[b]Bella walked through the forest , she got on a rock and howled
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Feather Mon Feb 27, 2012 9:01 pm

((Bella, please re-post this in The Summer Territory.))
Feather
Feather
Super Active

Wolf Information
Nickname(s): Fea

http://blueskiespack.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Ordareesa Wed Feb 29, 2012 9:33 pm

(Why? She can howl in Mist-Mint Valley, we don't go by seasons, we go by location)
Ordareesa
Ordareesa
Admin

Wolf Information
Nickname(s): Ord, Orda, Daree, Ree, Reesa

http://greenwoodpack.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3